‘Hello Racist’ Website Launched To Expose Alleged Racists On The Internet

From Breitbart
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/04/hello-racist-website-launched-expose-unknown-bigots/

>The site, called Hello Racist!, is designed so in order to “expose racism, fight ignorance and be the place where people of all races, religion, and political beliefs can share their stories.”

>pic related is how you can "expose racists" by clicking the big orange button

Fire up those memes g̶o̶y̶s̶ guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgrzVaduJdM
twitter.com/ExposeARacist/status/749752774196289536
i.imgur.com/nt0jqjR.png
youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
polidics.com/news/hillary-clintons-jew-bastard.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's report leftists with fake screenshots

this is gun be good.

How many of us will need to report Moot for them to take action?

desu I wouldn't even be surprised if leftists immediately started using it against each other

>“expose racism, fight ignorance and be the place where people of all races, religion, and political beliefs can share their stories.”

It's pretty much just to summon a lynch mob and shame people into silence.

Just report Jared Taylor multiple times.

Doubles confirmed

Begin mass reporting of black on white prejudice in 3, 2, 1...

I'm sure no one would ever abuse this

Well time to flood it with fake accounts and reports with names line nigger l9vwrs, coal bunker sanders, and Chuck the white boy

What's the best plan of attack?

They won't give two fucks about anti-white posts, but could we flood them with it?

We could also jam them up with frivolous claims / false flags.

For this, probably best not to target major SJWs, since they will react too strongly and things will escalate too quickly. Better to target normies, just total randos from Twitter. These people will clear their names, and it will leave them butthurt about these witch hunts.

Thoughts?

Someone do Shaun King

you know what to do

>racist shaming

Is there any way to take that term, make into something comparable to how they pushed slut shaming and use it to produce dem sweet liberal tears?

Post twits by niggers and muslims. Those are the most racist groups of ppl on the internet. Turn their spell against them

Time to make a "Hello, Cuck" website and link to the "Hello, Racist" website.

kek

already started with three reports against my coal burning ex.

No

We need to use their own tactics against them. We need to report known leftist with fake screenshots.

All of them.

Especially if I do pic related

Or vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrzVaduJdM

Why don't we just use their real anti-white ones?

Oh boy, here we go.

can i report this white gentleman for shit trigger discipline

>the founder, who wished to remain anonymous
Welp, time to get to work.

It's a site made by leftist

They won't care about """"reverse racism""""

Also yes.

The more dumb/legitimate shit, the better it drowns out the actual shit people literally spent their time on.

Yeah, that's good. I've seen those "The Left Eats Its Own" (or w/e) threads. Can we make it look like one group attacking another?

Let`s expose the Jews Goldman Sachs
for example The ones agains Assad and Putin.

Push back against globalist doxxing.
Start a website of public figures including people who founded 'helloracist'.
"HelloTraitor"
List of people involved in or profiteering from globalism that would have been shot for treason 50 years ago.
Don't need addresses, site would be pulled for doxxing.
Just names, occupations and what they've done. Whether it's attacking the nation state, forcing migrant waves, demanding borders be opened for profit etc.
Useful idiots could be included too.

>Search
>Momiji, Pepe, Kek
>0 results
Found what I'm doing for the night.

would be easier to just accuse them of being pedos

>Find all info about the owners of the site
>as well as all the sites that are hosting them and their owners
>place them on the site
>???
>profit

The site won't load for me, is it getting DDossed right now?

Just a briefing, we bombed them the other night, shut them off the internet for a few hours. It's virtually impossible to use their form for pro-white reasons. Please see here:

twitter.com/ExposeARacist/status/749752774196289536

If I reported the black panther and blm cunt I know how long do you think it would take before they deny it ? I'm guessing 6 minutes

Ironically the only people who will use this is Sup Forums to fuck with shitty SJWs and BLM shills

Seems that the voting feature is open to anyone, and may play an important role in the site. Be sure to post links to your submissions so we can mass upvote them.

If anyone gets organized on the other side, we may want to do a disinformation campaign informing them to vote submissions low, since you aren't voting on the post, you're voting on how how terrible that racist is.

>find all info about the owners of the site
>get a group of 5 patriots together
>drag these swine out of their homes and shoot them
FTFY

>Implying we have to fake anything

They're already trying to make this acceptable at least to the left with things on Salon and Huffpo about "I'm a pedo but not evil" etc.

ANOTHA ONE
i.imgur.com/nt0jqjR.png
With vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
also gave them
>pic related

>not flooding it with complaints about the goyim

i've reported sam hyde atleast 3 times tonight

I think they'll like this picture too.

they have a long way to go

we can do lots of damage

edgy, you idiots know they prolly log your IP and have a massive exclusion list?

This is a leftist site you are talking about I am sure they have taken precautions.

Never underestimate the left's ability to sell out everything they believe in if it makes them look like a better and more progressive person than their friends/twitter followers.

How is this legal?

We should all mass report AIDS Skrillex for the "FUCKING WHITE MALE" incident

KEK
He made the site using wordpress
It uses contact form 7
Security issues ahoy

Anyone report Bernie for the "white people cant be poor" quote?

Some people just need some rare Trumps.

Am I doing it right Sup Forums?

This

The link I used

polidics.com/news/hillary-clintons-jew-bastard.html

I reported him for cuckoldry. It should be illegal.
Also I posted pic related. Rare Trump

Guys don't be idiots, we can use this to our advantage. Report Hillary non stop for Goldwater and other things. Liberals would see it and think twice. We can meme this shit great.

>fake

Dude, getting lefties to talk shit about whites isn't even hard. Unless this site filters that out.

I can already imagine the people running this site having to clarify that racism isn't possible against whites and those types of reports shouldn't be submitted

yes

Hey man, we can shitpost with memes too while we're at it.

I wonder how many Sam Hyde complaints they'll get?

GOD BLESS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! Will spam the fuck out of their site in the morning
>pic unrelated but was my 4th of July gift from my uncle

You fucking know it does.

It's depressing how shit 4chins baiting attempts have gotten.

let's try to keep this one on the downlow at first
Sup Forums might ruin it

Some people just need a little more smash mouth.

Made one on Michael Brown, also put Obama's phone number on there and linked a website to download a virus.

I reported AIDS Skrillex

>mfw I just don't even care about being called a racist
>not even slightly
>same goes for sexist, biggot, xenophobe, islamaphobe, or any other bullshit buzzwords leftists like to shout when they have no argument
GG taking all meaning out of the words, faggots.

That's all the more reason to flood them with it

Please start by reporting all at SPLC

Here's a twist on an old favorite

Just DDOS the site, stop putting so much effort into it.

kek

Won't that just discredit and expose the sight to honest people?

How can you not like her?

THISx1000000

I'm going to do one at least. Everyone should do their part.

Gregory James Daniel , better known by his username Onision, is a racist, homophobic zealot of the worst kind. He is a devil worshipper who manufacturers Satanic bigoted propaganda against those of other faiths as well as ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations. His goal is to become an internet hate machine, indoctrinating children to his wicked ways with his videos.

What's stoping us in doing the same, but for SWJs and Far left peoples ?

Something along the line of "Hello-SWJ" or "Hello-anti-white" ?

Would give media exposure + give us a tool to redpill the mass

Jesus that news article ...

Unless they are virulently anti-white it wouldn't be the same.

This "Hello Racist" shit could get some people fired. Only something like "kill all white people" or "all white people need to die" would get them fired. Saying "black people have gross nappy hair" would definitely get you fired from most jobs, but saying "white people have thin lizard lips" would only get you fired from some.

anime is racist

>report countless YouTube videos of blacks chimping out on Whites
I must have like 50 knock out game videos

I wonder how difficult it would really be for journalists to just do actual journalism instead of hit piece opinion articles. It can't be that bad, right?

>Asuka
>a fighter pilot
I don't have an anime girl smug enough for this shit.

why not just post all those evil zionists to the site, the ones saying shit like germany exists to ensure the existence of isreal etc

Have you ever seen "investigative journalism" user?

They're not good at it.

The goal wouldn't be to make people fired, but to educate the mass about the rampant Anti white/Anti-hetero/anti-male culture we are going into.

I have redpilled quite a bit of friends that were mildly leftist by showing them some of those kind of shit

Report ben

Yeah, it's never bad to collect this sort of shit. But that's kind of the purpose of their website, public shaming and ruining people's lives.

If you're not on twitter, get on there, people do a lot of stuff like that. Off the top of my head it's not directly related to white/male shit, but a twitter by the name Audit the Media is making a collection of hundreds (thousands maybe?) of death threats against Trump.

This is how its done boys

Genius !

Niggers.

>tfw literally no social media

Come at me nigger loving faggots.

>they're just letting people enter whatever

lol
For once, I believe that Sup Forums needs to be involved.
Fucking spam this site into the ground.

>like
>i must have like

Get out druggie.

I don't think of it as a social media website, I don't try to cultivate a personality or anything, just troll normalfags and leftists.

There's a nigger hanging from a tree outside of the frame. A brief moment after the picture was taken, Sam Hyde pulled the trigger.