Boy Lois, having Hillary as president is a worse idea than ________

Boy Lois, having Hillary as president is a worse idea than ________.

that time we threw a birthday party for the dog.

that time i had a flashback to a memory of something only slightly funny at best.

dragging out family guy for almost 20 years instead of letting it die a dignified death in the mid-00's.

yop kek

having Hillary as a wife

This.
It wasn't even very funny to begin with.
Adventure time is 9gag tier.
Futurama/Simpsons are both reddit tier.
Rick and Morty is breddy gud.
Archer might be the best cartoon show around (Or at least the earlier seasons)

smugposting on Sup Forums

Christ this is one of the worst threads i've ever seen. How has Sup Forums fallen so low?

>abrasion
The man looks like fucking skellator
Man at least bill was kinda cool and Kek worthy. Him and W were our last bro presidents, legit "have a beer with" kinda dudes

only shows i recall being good were sealab 2021, aqua teen hunger force, and archer.

>Not mentioning Metalocalypse
>Mentioning Rick and Morty
>Mentioning plebbit

using a pickle jar as a chair.

Chiang Kai-Shek handing over the United Nations seat of Taiwan to China in 1971.

Thanks for the indirect recommendations.

Also Futurama is pretty good despite what the autist said.

Oh sorry, you were the autist.

JUST REALIZED :D

Literally from the creators of the simpsons but with more
>Randumness XD

invading russia right before winter

>Blonde chick sandwitched between a nigger and a sandnigger.
It's Sweden alright.

Ehh, to each his own. But you should really check out Metalocalypse it's hilarious. Basically the show is about a Death Metal band that's so popular that they're one of the worlds 6th largest economies and the entire rapture and end of humanity revolves around them.

Yet at the same time they're spoiled and ridiculously stupid. They have to be babysat by their manager and they like in a giant satanic viking-looking castle called Mordhaus. It's full of unnecessary violence and gore and pretty good music if you like Death Metal.

futurama was funny

...worse than having a nigger as president