/got/ general

Keikaku Edition

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gwDpY5hBZ0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4261380/Britain-s-tallest-man-7ft-7in-dies-heart-failure.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

friendly reminder that he did nothing wrong

tfw no budget for wight summer but enough budget for wight bear

Puppyfu

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

That's CIA, lol

>not posting the superior pencil sketch version

First one to talk gets to stay in my castle.

Gendrick

cast her

Who /comfy/ here?

I'm rewatching season 6 with some tea and baked potatoes.

Don't forget to visit /lbg/

>implying there could be a masked men in post S1 GoT
head/face protection is for pussies

>rewatching season 6
i cant imagine that being a comfy activity

>season 6
Was that bad pussy season? Everything is starting to blur together for me.

She's gained and lost so much weight since then

6/10 would still bang

>Gang raped by 50 men

Not in the show she wasn't.

t. D&D, gotta save all that rape sympathy for Sansa

youtube.com/watch?v=8gwDpY5hBZ0

s1 emilia clarke was so beautiful

>Tycho Nestoris: And you feel your blood gives you a claim on our gold?
>Stannis Baratheon: More than any man living.

what did Stannis mean by this ? The iron bank isn't in Westeros and whether Stannis sits the throne or not, he isn't their king, how could he have a claim on their gold ?

bump

Jaqen: ...

Jaqen: Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen

I miss her so much...

who do you miss /got/?

i miss mummy

I miss red waste daenerys who had dyed eyebrows and a tan

She's still around.

needs more violent rape scenes with this chick

Pottery

dont be silly mummy has red hair that daddy loves very much
that clearly isnt mummy

This is Cersei.

Say something nice about her.

She's a more competent ruler than Dany, Jon, or either on of her sons.

finally watched season 6 and jesus christ who thought this was a good idea?

>DUDE WOMEN LMAO

shes a mary sue who all the characters are going to go on a retarded hunt for even though their armies combined dwarf hers by miles and Dany suddenly doesnt care about the IT anymore because muh lena

She's /ourgirl/

me on the left

In GoT's S7+ era this could only happen one way : Dany being the one violently raping someone.

and I'm totally fine with that tbqh

her face was cute when she says 'I choose violence' to the sparrows

I would happily dedicate 20 hours a day for the rest of my life ( 4 hours to eat/sleep ) to lick her anus.

yes helo is this the reddit genral?

Do you see anyone masturbating while chanting JON STARK/TARGARYEN, RIGHTFUL KING OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS AND AZOR AHAI ?

>"Welcome to my sex dungeon, user. Im going to hate-fuck you then crush your balls with my toes."

What do

Ask her to grow her hair back first.

>ballcrushing

disappointing.
wish she'd have me drink her piss and worship her ass

What did he mean by this?

She looks better with short hair though.

you didn't think I'd just let /got/, did you?

let /got/ die*
oh well enjoy the bump lads im going to bed

She'll be dead before long. Christ she looks ridiculous.

she is supposed to be bald. then again the poor fellows are supposed to be wearing whatever armor they can scrounge and not branding their foreheads with the seven-pointed star so what do I know?

Inevitable post

lekkah hot chickie ! i want to zuck her pussy

this fucking white boi nerd

wat is wrong wit ya face?

let me think nigga !

lets bumpy bump

you have to go back

mein nigger !!

white fag nigga fuck you ?
me is staying, robbing and raping ya white mother whore ! Xd hates gonna hate

focking white racist man

this niggerposting thing is the shittiest forced 'meme' I've ever seen. I don't see how any human being with triple digit IQ can find this amusing in any way at all. Even double digits would be pushing it.

is it only on /got/ or is it Sup Forumswide?

its on other boards too in different forms. Its just a Sup Forums thing

Which niggerposting are you talking about?

Niggerposting? You mean those brown guys above us?

me with the gf

"War is over", thought Ned. The mad king had fallen, the peace could take its course in the Seven Kingdoms.
On the way to Robert's quarters, the lord of Winterfell had a thought about his Lady. "Catelyne". It had been a long time since their last embrace.
"-Come on my friend, the mad king is dead, the Lannister boy killed him"
Robert wore a big grin on his face. He would be king.
"-Take a cup and sit with me, Ned, you old northern skin !
-Robert."
Ned removed his armor.
"-Can the lord of Winterfell massage the feet of his brother in arms ?
-Ah ah, Robert, always the same, bring it up."
Robert Baratheon's feet were sweaty, smelly, the stench nearly made Ned flinch. He took a toe, first, puddled it, going slowly to the sole. Robert was a true warrior, as a warrior, it was an honor to make him such favor. Plus he would be the King. First hesitating, Ned brought his mouth to the gross foot. His tongue caressed his big toe, a few seconds later, he shoved it in his mouth.
"-Oh Ned, for the Seven's sake what are you doing ?
-Ush, let me do my job".
At his surprise, Robert remained silent. That couldn't be enough, Ned took off his clothes and rubbed the feet on his belly. He took a look at Robert, his eyes were closed, a smile on his mouth.
He removed Robert's shirt, and then his pants, and the rest, until he was fully naked.
"My King". The two hairy torsos rubbed each other and Ned saw Robert's manhood growing on sight. The now King took Ned's hand and slowly lead it to his royal groin. The member was red, Ned could see veins pulsating on the shaft. He took the huge appendix and started stroking it vigorously.
"Ned, I name you Hand of the King..."

WHEN THE FUCK DOES THE NEXT SEASON START REEEEEEEE

july

An episode a week?

rip in piss

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4261380/Britain-s-tallest-man-7ft-7in-dies-heart-failure.html

Thanks man lol

>Oh, for the Seven's sake what are you doing ?

Yeah.
This.

"Soldier, I require your help for a moment".
The old gray man surprised you.
"As you wish, Maester."
Luwin was one of the most respected and honorable men in the whole of Winterfell. He had served House Stark as far back as you could remember, and probably way before that. He gestured towards a pile of scrolls and books on the library floor. Even if it wasn't your duty as a guard, it was always a pleasure to spend time with the man.
"Can you help me sorting this out, please ?"
As you execute your task, you realize Maester Luwin is watching you, his head nodding with weird smirk on the lips. A smirk that makes you uncomfortable.
"I am done, Maester."
As soon as you turn your head to face him, you see the old man naked, a flaccid yet enormous penis between his legs.
"One last thing, before you leave."

It should have been him

>you could've written nice straight or lesbian stuff
>you choose to write faggot shit

This s ridiculous. Luwin wasn't that old.

After a last glass of wine, you decide to go back to your duty. Even more tonight, you had to be vigilant. King Robert was in Winterfell, after all. To fight sleep, you go take a round. You hear a noise coming from the bushes, and grunts. It was too loud to be be an animal, even a boar.
"In the name of Lord Eddard Stark, I order you to show up !".
A big mass of golden hairs flares up. And then a gown. It is a beautiful woman.
"Pay respect to your Queen, soldier !"
You obeyed the male voice, as you recognize it, the voice of the Kingslayer.
"Your Grace."
Without a word, she takes your hand and leads you. In the rich bedroom, the Queen orders you to undress.
"Jaime, prepare my instrument, and leave me alone."
From a suitcase, Jamie takes an object, a big cylinder of what seems to be leather. He attaches that big black club, the size of an arm, to his sister's groin.
"Bend."
You obey the Queen. Suddenly, a big pain is running in your ass. And it goes on, at the rhythm of Queen Cercei's vicious will. You feel your anus stretching under the assault, and after a moment, you realize the damage she does to your asshole. It is ruined, still gaping after she pulled back.
"I go back to the feast, don't be there when I return.
-Your Grace."
You are here, pathetic, lying on the floor with your sore asshole yawning and puking blood.

10/10 would present my anus

Predictions for this season?

Jon was almost done, happily enjoying the feeling of hot water against his body, still tired from his previous workout. Suddenly, he felt a strong grip on his sore arms. “What’s up, Lord Snow?” He recognized Samwell Tarly’s voice from behind him.
Sam? What-“ he tried to turn around, but his grip was just too strong. “Cut it out, bastard!” Sam’s strong commanding silenced him. “Don’t pretend like you don’t know what’s happening!”
“Umm...no, Sam...listen, maybe you got the wrong idea, but-”
“THE WRONG IDEA!?” His friend leaned in to roar in his ear, and Jon felt a big, hard shape against his ass. Was that Sam’s dick? It was like a toy ball!
“You prance around showing off that hot ass of yours, and when one tries to give you exactly what you’re asking for, you act all prudish!” Jon had already given up on trying to break free from the fat man’s firm grip.
“I just really like prancing!” he explained desperately.
“Don’t tell me you didn’t realize I'm secretly a warg too!” Sam's powerful arms turned Jon around, making him look up at a corner. For the first time, Jon noticed a raven perched on high, staring directly at his shower of choice.
“Don’t try to deny it, you just love showing off your stuff! Tell me you weren’t begging for prick when you flashed me just minutes ago, you cocksucker! Yeah, Arya Stark my balls! Since you joined the Night's Watch your ass has been hungry for a Piggy dicking, and that’s just what I’m gonna give to it!”

Plot was leaked months ago.

His grip on him suddenly changed from Jon’s arms to his hips, lifting him off the ground. Jon flailed his arms around desperately, trying to break free to no avail. How did Samwell ever get so strong? He felt the thick cock against his lower back, and with a sudden motion Sam jammed the head up his ass, slamming Jon’s face against the wall and muffling his shriek of pain.
For what seemed like hours, Jon was ridden by Samwell, crying out for help to no avail. He finally gave up, and the only sound that could be heard was the fat man’s pounding motion and his demeaning insults. Finally, he felt Sam’s tool in his rectum swell up and explode. He heard him grunt with pleasure. “You know why they call you 'Lord' Snow? Ass worthy of kings, that’s why.”
The fat man let his man cream come out on Jon’s ass for a while, before pulling out and turning him over, finally allowing him to see his face. He was red from the effort and lust. “Swallow, bitch,” he ordered simply as he directed his white gob shooter at his face. Jon was too tired and humiliated to fight back, so he just complied.
“I’ll let you in on a secret, cunt” Sam said, finally done emptying his release. “See that raven over there?” Sam noticed a remote control on Goodman’s hand as he pointed up. “It’s been communicating to all the other members of the Night's Watch since the start of our little ordeal.” A look of terror appeared on Jon’s face. “I’d love to see what Lord Mormont thinks of your performance.” Sam smiled in a wide grin.

“Open up,” he ordered, as his strong arms lifted Jon by the shoulders and pinned him against the wall. Leaning his hips upwards, he started to pee, his still semi-erect dick delivering a glorious golden shower on the Stark bastard’s body. He let go of one shoulder and used his free hand to direct his yellow stream against the young man’s face.
With his tool finally empty, Samwell Tarly unceremoniously dropped Jon on the floor and left. Lying face down, water falling down on his ravished ass, still hearing the curly fat man’s jovial laugh, Jon turned his face up towards the window. “Father...” he cried out, as a single tear streamed down his face.

It was late in the evening. As you are taking rest in the hall you see Old Nan walking slowly. You had always loved Old Nan, and her scary stories. Tales from her numerous winters.
"Can I help you, Old Nan ?
-You can take my bag, young man."
In her quarters, you ask if she needs anything else.
"That will be enough, thank you, young man... After a short pause, she continues... Would you like a cup of tea from Braavos ?
-Sure, ma'am"
Her old eyes ignited. At your surprise, she undresses.
"There is something you can do... Winter is coming, so would I".

W
T
F

Lady Brienne came home from a busy day of training her troops. She greets you with a cheerful yet tired voice and begins to talk about how badly she needs a shower. She's sweaty due to the stifling weather and begins to take off her armor in an attempt to cool down revealing her athletic and toned body. As she removes her hauberk you notice her enticing armpit hair through the slits under the sleeves of her doublet. You get up and get closer to her, enticed by the long dirty blonde growth under her pits when it suddenly hits you. A mixture of her own scent and body odor brought about by her laborious efforts underneath the hot summer sun. You pin her arms above her head with one arm much to her surprise and quickly finish undoing the doublet revealing her prominent puffy nipples surrounded by a handful of long silky hairs and her wet hairy pits in all their glory. You lean in, taking a deep whiff of her scent through your nostrils as she moans in slight protest. Then you open your mouth and soon she succumbs to the delicate workings of your tongue.

now do one about rhaegar and arthur fucking and laughing about connington's autism

Imagine lying outside her bedroom door, excited because today is the day when she said she would finally let you fuck her, but only after she'd been fucked by every knight in the court to make sure that none of your inferior sperm can impregnate her. The door opens, and after everyone leaves you crawl up to her. You don't make a sound because you know how badly you'll be punished. Not saying a word, she goes about her day with the cum still inside her whilst you follow, constantly leaking pre-cum. As it gets dark you start to worry she's forgotten but just before she goes to bed she grabs you by the throat and whispers in your ear
"That's so disgusting, the way you've been leaking that crap around the keep all day."
She grabs you balls and squeezes
"I ought to tear the thing right off"
Then, the door opens and Jaime enters. Your queen lets go of you, walks seductively over to Jaime and tells you to go to sleep. You don't argue, just crawl under the bed. As the mattress starts bouncing, you hear over low moans
"And you better not think about masturbating in my room, user, maybe if I keep this up I can get you to cum without touching you!"

Imagine crawling on your hands and knees behind her all day so she can rest things on you, and then when you get back to the throne room she humiliates you in front of everyone by kicking you in the balls and forcing you to eat her out after she's been fucked by Ser Osmund Kettleblack. Then she ties you little penis up in a bow because it could never please a woman and makes you walk through King's Landing whilst peasants throw shit at you and leads you to the stables where you have to suck off every horse and bathe in all the cum you don't drink.

>used up britbong roastie
no

Imagine Queen Cersei has had a long day in court. She hasn't even had time to go to the bathroom. As soon as you two return to her chambers she grabs you by the hair and yanks you down on your knees. Pulling up her gown she utters one command, "Drink!" Your mouth latches on to her labias and you chug her golden Lannister stream. Not a drop is spilled. For a reward she uses your tongue to wipe up.

Imagine you are nominated Cersei's personal Groom of the Stool. Your daily task is to provide good company to the Queen when she goes to the toilets. You have to assure the Queen poops in perfect conditions, massage her tummy, discuss with her and wipe her after she is done. Sometimes, she asks you to masturbate in front of her and she looks at you in an amused manner. You can secretly steal her poop for later usage.

Imagine you become Cersei's personal menstruation slave. Your monthly task consist in keeping the royal cunt clean from blood. You also have to taste it to check for anomalies and evaluate the quality of her eggs. After the bleeding, you have to support her during her post-menstrual syndrome. She gets very angry at you for a few days and take you as a scapegoat for her pain and she hits you with a stick.