Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUrezmW1EPI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge
youtube.com/watch?v=y5GVL3xN4KI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Russian_constitutional_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow really makes you think

Sup Forums btfo

Your soviet era weaponry is no match against the combined might of the United States military.

imbecile those are north korean self propelled guns

Geurilla forces can. Wearing civillian clothes, concealed AR-15. They could assassinate military commanders and keypersons. Then retreat underground to fight another day.

oh look my /k/ copypasta works here too

>cUcK

>France

yeah it's not like USA lost to a bunch of farmers with WW2 era rifles using guerilla tactics

>cUcK

>cUcKMe

France already surrendering

Half the military would defect. Even if it didn't, do you know what a good place to hit when they rolled the Paladins out would be? Killing the mechanics.

>Country starts bombing their own cities
>government loses

>double dubs
>cUcKMe
Kek speaks of Australia's future.

>cUcKMe

This is correct.
>cUcKMe
Hahahahaha

>artillery
>anything but useless in a civil war

lmao

Fucking kek has the best sense of humor

>I need guns to protect myself from the government, OH SHI-

>I'm gonna give up before I even start
>if they government want to oppress me, I'll just open up my buttcheeks and let someone fuck me raw
You sound like the biggest fucking faggot.

You're the kind of guy who would instantly give up your team mates.

>cUcKMe

Dude...

>implying you can shell the whole country 24/7
>implying it is smart to shell your own fucking infrastructure with reckless abandon.

Fuck off frog.

>(ID: XcUcKMeY)

What the fuck! this is obviously th mods screwin with me, lmao I'm drunk as fuck, I need to cap this post, this is the rarest ID of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=TUrezmW1EPI

It's almost as if OP doesn't realize the viet kong wiped the fuck out of the...

You know what, it's just easier to call you a faggot.

Faggot.

Without decent weapons, civilians can be rounded up without using lethal force. The military wouldn't even need to be involved, it could be done with a small police force.

American military subordination would crumble if they have to use lethal force against large numbers of civilians.

You don't always have to kill more of the opposition than they kill of your side for fighting to be worthwhile.

va te coucher Pierre

>cUcKMe

>cuck me

lmao senpai

>the government is going to shell neighborhoods with heavy artillery
?

You are aware that unless it's an invading force, the Military aren't just going to murder their own neighbors and their children's schoolmates. I don't know what kind of shadow government you think is powerful enough to take over the continental United States of America, but I can't think of any at the moment.

>ID
>flag

checks out.

Why are you drunk cUcK, it's like 4pm for you at the earliest.

How incredibly rare it must be get your reddit username as your ID!

>cuckme

>the Military aren't just going to murder their own neighbors and their children's schoolmates

Oh how naive

>that id

>cuckme

Oh wow it's this thread again.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Sup Forums is a KEK

>Says the Frenchman

Vietnam did more with less. Retard.

For speaking the truth, you deserve the mAGA ID that that shitposting leaf got earlier today. Irony is cruel.

>XcuckmeY
wew
even when he doesnt shitpost, the eternal australian still manages to derail every thread he posts in

>no one needs guns
>yet police and governments may apparently attack civilians one day

>cUcKMe
Wew lad

Fuck off with your Koksans. Remember you lost Indochina too.

>sir we need to use the artillery to get rid of the rebellion
>what do we shell?
>just shell everything senpai there are traitors everywhere

Well being that US military can't beat literally cave people armed with akm. I think we will be fine with ar-15.

Wew

>viet kong wiped the fuck out of the..

remnants of the vietnamese army after the US left?

>if i make a sentence like th-
>it means Sup Forums is bt-
>they will never know i work making shill threads for the ci-

>THE US MILITARY IS THE BEST AT FIGHTING INSURGENTS AND GUERILLA WARFARE.

KEK
E
K

This is now a candlejack thre-

I'm am so tired of people bringing up MUH VIETCONG and MUH ISLAMIC EXTREMIST arguments into the picture.

Do you seriously think a bunch of fat Americans that can barely handle living without internet access and their electric wheel chairs are going to have the same fortitude as either of those insurgent groups?

The same government that lost a war to the Somalis, Iraqis, Afghanis, and Vietnamese .

Yeah I like my chances.

Top fucking kek

Yeah some fucking fortitude to hide in mosques behind women and children and detonate IEDs remotely.

Doesn't seem so hard when you put it that way. Couple months of resistance before the US military splinters or deserts.

where were you when the cUcK's started being so patriotic?

> those dubs
> that ID
> that flag

>X CuckMe Y

>cuckme

heh

We're not all fat, and in the event of a civil war, you'll find that the fatasses here get put on the world's most effective diet:

The SHTF diet.

if a bunch of malnourished and uneducated manlet gooks could fight us off for 10 years from a jungle half the size of california, you'd better fucking believe american insurgency would be an absolute nightmare for any group to deal with. try to imagine fighting 10 million insurgents while maintaining martial law across a massive continent.

wew, lad.

xXCuckMe_420Xx

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN???

Oh, Australia, how has your shitposting ability transitioned from active to passive?

What, do you frog retards think people would all line up together with muskets or something in the event of an insurgency?

Have you even looked at how people overthrow their governments anywhere in the world? It happens constantly and military toys designed to be used against other military toys almost never accomplish anything without huge collateral damage that can make things even worse for the government using them.

Are we still pretending Vietnam didn't happen?

Even the forces we are fighting now (taliban, ISIS etc...) use small arms and these wars have been going on for years.

>XcUcKMeY
>XY Chromosome is what men have
>'cuck me' is filled out in between X and Y, representing the distancing and loss of connection to the masculine

Sup Forums was right again

I don't even think it would come to that, I can't even imagine soldiers firing on US civilians en masse unless there was some Manchurian candidate level brainwashing going on.

>cuckme

Didnt Trump fags got pwned in California, even without the democrats using guns?

Capped.

MEME MAGIC!
E
M
E
M
A
G
I
C
!

>guns need ammunition
>guns need fuel and clear transportation lines to get to battlefield
>guns need personnel to operate them

In a face-to-face confrontation you're absolutely right that a citizen uprising would get stomped. But that military has to be funded and supplied by a society. And if that society is hostile it's not going to work.

And in the case of an actual rebellion the military would splinter along the same lines the rest of the country would.

>also taking military advice from a cheese eating surrender monkey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge

American insurgencies sure are long and scary...

>cUcKMe

AUSTRALIA YOU MAD MAN

Yeah, if the feds used a nuke on their own citizens the regime would collapse in a week.

Civil wars are about hearts in minds, not that I'd expect a redcoat to understand that.

I'm not exactly sure what your point is. Some dumbasses went up against a corrupt government, and one of them got killed. That's not exactly what I'd call an insurgency.

>cUcKMe
2 gud 2 be true

They're for home defense from criminals you retard.

cuck cuck

"Insurgency"

It was a couple dozen rancher fags revolting over an issue that literally no American cared about. Had they seized the refuge in the name of a worthy cause, it would've turned out different.

(((OP)))

:)

youtube.com/watch?v=y5GVL3xN4KI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Russian_constitutional_crisis

>a fighter jet cannot stand on streetcorners
>a fighter jet is useless for maintaining a police state
check mate, motherfucker.

Have at it, you fucking cUcK...

Stinger surface to air missiles are $38,000 each plus $200 tax stamp from the ATF.

Call your local Raytheon Missile Systems sales rep if you are interested in a purchase.

Oh look it's this thread again.