What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o5mBShX9fdU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it's pretty much self-explanatory.

it means he's a man-child who's he type of dude to get mad when a homeless man doesn't say thank you when you give him a dollar

>>/reddit/

What the fuck are you writing?

>tax reform collapsing
>no wall built
>Democrats on the verge taking the senate in ALABAMA of all places
>Somehow wants to be a itty-bitty baller

JUST

>“As long as my boy’s back here, I’m fine,” Ball said. “I’m happy with how things were handled. A lot of people like to say a lot of things that they thought happened over there. Like I told him, ‘They try to make a big deal out of nothing sometimes.’ I’m from L.A. I’ve seen a lot worse things happen than a guy taking some glasses. My son has built up enough character that one bad decision doesn’t define him. Now if you can go back and say when he was 12 years old he was shoplifting and stealing cars and going wild, then that’s a different thing.

>give him a dollar

he was in chink jail

He is upset that he did something expected of the president but nobody is kissing the ring in return and it really mad him mad!

is it expected of a President?

Trump confirmed to be a microballer

>being this entitled

Based BBB working the fucking president into a seething rage. Can any other brand do that? I think not

"he dindu nuffin"

more or less

CNN

You are an unrepentant homosexual.

What he is saying here is that you develop character points over time and you can redeem them to do bad things once in a while like a video game.

takes one to know one. queer.

kys my man, might as well

no u

Back to plebbit

kill all niggers

Is this the best Drumpfags can do after they failed to get Colbert fired for calling Trump, putin's cock holster, and he then road that to become the top late night host?

And then they tried to support Jimmy Fallon to beat Colbert, but Fallon's rating sunk even lower because it was reported he was picking up the Nazi demographic?

Because I watch every episode of Stephen now.

He's butthurt that people aren't kissing his ass after he did nothing to get the 3 basket ball players released and took it up the ass hard from Ping to the point the Chinese diplomatist were either gasping at how stupid he was, or just outright laughing at Trump.

Fuck Trump.

*waah*
not everybody likes me
*waah*
people is bad to me
*waah*

Build wall

So few words trigger millions. I'd do it to if i had the clout. Donald does it intentionally to trigger. Get over it.

shut the fuck up you racist cunt. kill yourself.

>nobody

Anyway, how can you post with no head attached to your shoulders?

wow, what a great president

He got beat by Lavar at his own game.

trump should deport the whole ball family to china

china is a big fan of the blacks

>his president doesn't bant with his own citizens

What a cuck

>My son has built up enough character that one bad decision doesn’t define him.
It doesn't define him but it shows the "character" he's "build up" is a poor one

What an embarrassing post

>They try to make a big deal out of nothing sometimes.’ I’m from L.A. I’ve seen a lot worse things happen than a guy taking some glasses.

>Steal from LV store
>It is literally nothing in LA

What kinda of shit hole is LA these day where stealing in broad day light from high end store is "nothing"?

We fucking even report car accident over here nationally.

>this posts
Sad!

>throwing a bitchfit on twitter because you didn't get enough thank yous
>banter
this is why yuropoors shitpost about us

He doesn't deserve a thank you, he didn't do anything.

Also Trump was throwing a bitch fit even before Bell called him out.

it means he's a man-child who's he type of dude to get mad when a homeless man doesn't say thank you when you give him a dollar

Roy Moore will win my dude.

Maybe they'll replace him right away but there are way too many Alabamians that will never vote democrat.

I'll give it to the Dems though. They've realized that the Southeast is growing rapidly so theyr e doing a lot more to get their party into seats in those states.

it means he’s a micro baller and anyone who supports him is an even smaller micro baller

>The only three blacks in China get arrested for shoplifting.

>giving a fuck what yurocucks think

Imagine being this cucked lmao

>ywn troll the president, personally

BBBased

>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT WHICH COUNTRIES ARE WHITE ESE

lol you kids are the most easily triggered faggots in america goddamn

>do your job as diplomat and get american citizens from communist country
>all participants and their coach thank you
>their dad says something
>"hurf durf I should've left them in jail"

What a huge whiny faggot holy shit

Put them in jail in USA if you're so butthurt about their father exercising his first amendment right

>"Haha jokes on you I was only pretending to be retarded."

You really couldn't interpret his message by his little typos?

If so, you're the retarded one. He's saying a good act should be done out of the kindness of one's heart, not out of wanting gratitude.

That he's a moron who links his own personal feelings about being criticized with whether it's right or wrong to spring Americans from an oppressive and corrupt foreign government.

Ching ching be racist, yo

In wrestling there’s a face and a heel. On a stage, either political or pro sports or reality tv, there has to be a compelling reason to tune in, it still seems like only half the population is in on the joke. Maybe those people were born without a sense of humor and will never understand anything outside of their narrow perspective.

>America is a joke

Interesting

> Americans actually voted this guy into office

this will never stop being funny

more accurately America is a "work" rather than a "shoot"

look it up

>tfw you've had a beer with a former PM when he was in office

Australia has a great tradition of BANTER PM's desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5mBShX9fdU

>crowd filled with poo in loos
fuck, imagine the stench

Lavar is just using him to promote BBB. Trump looks like a fool.