The lighter the color, the more economic wealth and comfort

The lighter the color, the more economic wealth and comfort.

sardinia is the comfier region though

>half of my family comes from a small town in a black area of Calabria
who cares? tough times create tough men 2bh senpai

Calabrians are darkest therefore inherently the poorest people in Italy.

The darker, the more you enjoy living.

purple areas in souther italy are exactly where ancient greeks settled. really made me think

and these places have a Greek-tier economy
hmmm...

>all of the yellow areas where the number of light-haired people are 20% or above are inhabited by Austrians, Frenchmen, or Slovenes

MIERDtaly hahahah

Why is Corsica on that map when it's not a part of Italy?

SLAV
Medieval Latin, from Late Latin Sclavus, from Byzantine Greek Σkλάβος (Sklábos), probably from earlier Σλαβῆνος (Slabênos), from plural Σλαβῆνοι (Slabênoi), from Proto-Slavic *slověne (plural; the singular form Proto-Slavic *slověninъ is derived from it).

The origin of σkλάβος has been disputed historically. Modern etymologists accept that it refers to Slavs (Old Slavonic cлoвѣнинъ, cлoвѣнe), often enslaved during the early Middle Ages

>tfw family is From purple region.
Anything Lower is too much tbqh

but the norman too

> the lighter the color
>yellow
>blue
>beige
>green
these colors are not the shades of one color and not even fucking related. which one is "lighter"? this is pure 100% autism. can't even pick the right colors when making these autistic maps.

my ancestor :)

>Sybaris, where dancing horses were first trained, is in Italy
>the one circus that always comes to town that has dancing horses is....wait for it...Italian

DOOD!

those are greeks

There's no evidence that all of southern Italy was Greek anymore so than southern France was Greek. Italians are either naturally swarthy or loads of African and middle eastern immigrants settled in southern Italy and the rest of Italy during the late roman republic and imperial Roman age.

Sardinians are dark mostly because they are archaic brown Europeans with some African admixture and such other.

Was going to post this

sardinians are of pure phoenician stock

Proofs?

t. maurreddu

Proof of what? I've made several statements.

My pictures of sicilians with light hair and eyes prove otherwise

add another one to your folder

Here's another

>no blonde har
>ebin

>There's no evidence that all of southern Italy was Greek anymore so than southern France was Greek.
No no. Southern Italy was different. It was full on migration. They were migrating by the tens of thousands. The cities were almost completely Greek and cities like Syracuse had about 300,000 people inside it, which for ancient standards is a fuckton.

Eva ricciobono and g uila maenza is the only blonde ones I know of. Eva also has a German mother

what about this?

That's like 1/100 Sicilian women over there. Men are something like 1/1000.

Bullshit.

Wrong
Saved.

south Italians were already very very similar to bronze age Greeks, so centuries before historical Greeks began expanding in the med sea
see that study on Myceneans and Minoan DNA

most of inhabitants of Magna Grecia in Italy were probably locals

This. When will Greece annex southern Italy?

But it's true. It was like Australia for the Anglocucks of some sorts. Didn't have money? Go to Italy? Got exiled? Go to Italy. Shamed your family? Go to Italy. etc

>most of inhabitants of Magna Grecia in Italy were probably locals
Outside of the cities, it was almost locals only, yes. I'm guessing it was more like 50/50.

friendly reminder that Archimedes was sicilian thus italian

Thats a hige meme its actually the contrary. People in south france, austria, Switzerland... Look like italians. Just ask the french about their southerners

valle d'aosta is not italian, corsica is though

He was greek.
The Italian peninsula has produced nothing of worth in all its failed history.

THIS