White People General

You may ONLY post in this thread if you hail from a country with a 80%+ population of white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I consider my country a citystate, and Mandeville is 92% white so I can post.

so what the fuck are you doing here?

That's me right

fuck off pom

pls get out 60% subhumans

Did I fucking stutter and say 60%+ white? Get the fuck out America what the fuck is this shit?

>You may ONLY post in this thread if you hail from a country with a 80%+ population of white people who can't own guns and have an explicit sexual preference for transexuals

Happy to have fixed that for you sir.

I'm out.

>TFW even OP can't post here.

The fuck are you doin?

49% of white births reporting in.

So, what was the point of this thread?

If your town got destroyed by Katrina you're officially a nigger sorry mandeville

Americans invented the internet we get a pass fuck you

his country*
There's literally nothing special about the federal government that makes it the country over specific regions/cities.

>>>cnn.com

We are not racists here, kid.

Unlike Yvette Felarca, a Berkeley Middle School teacher:

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

no point

report, sage and move on.

wow nice post canada, thanks for your input

what if i was from a country that was 80%+ white?

Can I still be in the club?

My state is above 90% white.

Nice. Rules don't say you have to be white. Hello people.

Reporting in.

All you anglos in denial that your countries are not getting blacked

>99.9% white country reporting

99.9% of scumbags.

Spaniard descent is white

Right?

RIGHT?

Oh boy here we go :^)

>This butthurt
Enjoy your cultural enrichment, brexit happened 10 years too late mate

Pic related is a trap, which makes you a fag.

Just so ya know.

You live in a country lead by a nigger (soon to be a woman), and have a population of mostly niggers and spics.

Just so ya know.

Lol no

Says the guy in a country that is run by leftist cucks so fanatical you cant even own a swiss army pocket knife, which is also the most heavily telemonitored culture on the planet.

When things get liberal here assault rifles become a bit more expensive.

Meanwhile you are having to provide ID just to buy cutlery while 6 cameras record the transaction.

Even your conservatives are left wing totalitarian faschists by our standards, I hope you enjoy eating your steak with a spoon when your nanny state leaders decide to classift forks as offensive weapons faggot.

Except lets be honest, by then the traditional ethnic food of england will be changed to kebabs and falafels to better reflect your new ethnic majority.

Are slavs white?

Slavs will be white when the anglos finally fucking die

kek

>France
>White

>america

lmao

Fucking muzzies

Hey everyone.

Europe invented America fuck you.

black haired women arent white

No one is white according to pol

damn, do they include sqwigs as white?

y do u guys keep posting that thing?

not even once

>A FUCKING CROSS

Gentile Europe escaped to America while it was overrun by infiltrating big nosed kikes with their bugeyed hungerian khazar assassins and agent provocateur crypto "triad claw" murranos

neo-jewry, more kike infiltrations ahead
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218

kike propaganda and emotional manipulations handbook
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

cryptokikes, the triad claw murrano branch
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/

Poland is WHITE

i agree...mostly...black haired women are not from a gentile ethnicity

I think you have it the wrong way around. The Jews and the Judaizers escaped the one true faith to their pagan new world. As Werner Sombart so astutely remarked, "Americanism is the Jewish spirit distilled."

feels good fambly

exceptionalism maybe the jewish spirit, but exceptionalism is not the definition of Ameruca no matter how many times the kikes repeat the meme and try to will it so

OMG ITS THIS GIRL/TRAP AGAIN.

SOURCE PLEASE?!?!

>80%
get on my level

I refuse to believe that's a boy.

Why are American niggers and spics posting in this thread, it's 80% white countries only.

Aussie just revealed why gun laws "work" in Australia.

Why the fuck is Proto-Mexico posting here? Not only are you sixty percent, thewhite babies bborn after 2015 are minority. Show me which other country has achieved such diversity.

Preference for transexuals? Maybe you should look at your armed forces when you talk about trans.

Hey white people what's the secret to getting your women?

And wtf do you put in cappuccino? I want to make one at my house but if the technology is available to the public yet.

>98.6%

Considering that FBI clasifies you as white, you are welcome I guess. How the life in Mexico? How come you have marxists and feminists in there?

>Considering that FBI clasifies you as white
Source? Am i really master race or are you fucking with me?

Given how much your leftist screech about diversity, one would say you are barely 50%.

That trap looks way too much like my Dutch cousin.

That's a pic of a dude with long hair

what if my city is 90% white but my country is being overwhelmed with shitskins, can we make an exception here

Hi there... not sure if I'm allowed itt? You see, we have like 10-15% gypsies, so we would qualify, but if we don't count the Hungarians as white (which we should not as they're yellow slanty-eyed fucks) then we maybe fall under the 80% threshhold?
so? should I stay, or should I go?

I know we're not white but we're pretty racially pure

Bosnia here,99% white,1% chinks and niggers playing for basketball teams

Isn't this him?

and a shit fetish

That is like South African saying that his suburban is still white.

> Texas
> 80% white

Explain that 1.4% Absolutely shameful.

Life is fantastic. as for the lefties? Youth here in Mexico want to emulate american youth mindset as close as possible. .

hello fellow whites

Feels good coming from a 94% European country

God damn I love being white

Sup

Feels good man

Burdo bördö

kek

Mexico can you even post in this thread?

according to American standards they're like 100% white

the best part is that the croatian coach is still mad and he never stops talking about how much he hates the mexican national team.

Top kek.

>"Do I stew, or do I brew?"
>Do both.
>"you're fucking nuts"

>fast forward 20 years later
Germany, I..