American whites of Sup Forums, how do you feel about soon becoming a minority in your own country?

american whites of Sup Forums, how do you feel about soon becoming a minority in your own country?

i'm not mocking you or anything, this is not a troll thread, i seriously want to know how you feel about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tjdswqGGVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

scared, we are still rolling strong though. We have a chance of still being the dominant race

49% of youth and dropping, nope.

America is like 80% white if you count Spaniards (Not Mexicans) as white

Lol, no.

Breedum has a brice

And Germany is like 98% white if you count arabs and turks as white.

What is your point? Those "spaniards" are not actually european spanish but mixed mongrels

It feels a bit like gas the kikes race war now t.b.h.

race war now

Never underestimate white Americans ability to keep things like that from happening,

youtube.com/watch?v=9tjdswqGGVg
It's a bit like this.

You lost your chance when the country became 25% non white. It just goes down the hill from there. None whites always have more children+ racemixing happens.

When your classmates or coworkers are 50% non white racemixing becomes harder to avoid.

Minorities are dumb enough to take our place. Good luck you retards. There is no rainbow or pot of gold. Fall for the jewish tricks the dumb white men fell for long ago. Good luck.

N-never underestemate Germany, it will be 4 th reich everybody.

How delusional are you? You are at a point where whites would have to actively opress minorities, beat and murder them to survive.

Not 20 years later, right now when you are still a majority. Not to mention that not even 10% of the whites would want to dirty their hands

How much y'all bet that upon becoming a minority, we all don't get any of those minority AA benefits and preferences.

Minorities are Jewish pets, look how that Jessie Williams BET speech blamed Hollywood inequality on everyone but the Jews.

Generation Z and their spawn won't have the minerals of anyone here. By 2050 most of them will have voted out right to bear arms.

>american whites of Sup Forums, how do you feel about soon becoming a minority in your own country?
Sad and disappointing
>i'm not mocking you or anything, this is not a troll thread
Just wait for the Argentine.

am i white

By all accounts whites of the USA will become a minortiy soon enough. But, how does the insane amount of firearms in this country play into the equation? This is a unique situation, no other country with a sizable white population is as well armed as USA and with 2nd am to boot. I think that's the wild card that just might save us

it feels absolutely awful and i just want it to stop

It'll balance in our favor considerably once we out a few million illegals on the other side of the wall in a few years.

I live in louisiana so it feels like im a minority everytime I go shopping anyway. Even the "good" walmart near the last few remaining fully white neighborhoods in my area has started hiring niggers and I've been seeing more of them there in the last year and a half

It would save you if when whites dropped below 50% some sort of formal race war is declared.

But that's not what's going to happen, your demographics are going to mean the south and mid west will be one giant Detroit-chiraq zone, the east may aswell be Mexico. The north east and west will be essentially your "reservation" until they use Section 8, vouchers to disperse you all.

On current demographic trends, you are RSA level of white to non white in 30 years.

Low fertility rates are associated with success and at least this means that we'll get pussy points just for our demographic (see: busted ass Chinese whores), so at least we'll get something out of imminent extinction. I don't see myself being compatible with any non-Irish/German White woman, either, so this racial indignity will only last this generation for my bloodline.

Oops wrong guy

This is who I am replying to