Has Sup Forums exposed the person behind this site?

has Sup Forums exposed the person behind this site?

Other urls found in this thread:

disqus.com/by/paris_will/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuppakki
disqus.com/home/channel/helloracist/
seagovillegazette.com/2016/05/16/putting-an-end-to-racism-the-role-that-parents-can-play/
techcrunch.com/2013/03/21/a-dongle-joke-that-spiraled-way-out-of-control/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be the place where people of all races religion, political beliefs can share their stories

this doesn't look like Sup Forums

see

Working on it as we speak.

>Not using the site to troll even harder
I expected more from you /pol

Must be that Mexican intellect at work.

if interviews with the site owner didnt ask to remain anonymous because of threats and legal action...then we probably would.

but reading that made me immediately mad

>Where people of all beliefs can share their stories
I've moved from the theory that these people suffer from doublethink to the theory that they are all psychopaths and consummate liars

The purpose of this website is to what exactly?

Brand people with these 6 letters in the hopes that people will disown them, they get fired and made destitute? Because of a forum post they made 12 years ago?

For all the lefties claiming to be tolerant and inclusive, they sure are good at dividing people.
If you believe people are wrong, show them why you think they are wrong. Don't just give them a loaded gun and walk away.

I can't until someone sues for defamation

Not really that hard it seems. Just make up some shit, grab obnoxious leftist posts out of context and expose them. Or just lie and photoshop shit. People will complain about being a lie and eventually theyll just lose any credibility and nobody will care about that page.

There's a procedural SJW diatribe generator.

I bet we can just flood the site with that.

7 proxies and a fake name with an already fake social media profile

That doesn't sound like fun.

I guess when you have stray cartel bullets occasionally flying through your barred windows at night teh lulz loses a bit of it's luster.

>I choose to remain anonymous because of legal action that might be taken against me

You and my drug dealer, buddy.

/pol will find a way

File a DMCA with their host. Doesn't matter what it's for.

If they issue a counter-notice, they have to notify both the site and the party that filed the original complaint of their legal name and address.

turning leftist on their own people actual sounds fun albeit a little jewy

Do people seriously get off to this shit?

I can't wait until this company gets sued for defamation.

>please send me your personal information

too obvious

Use the site to report liberals. Just make shit up about how they were racist. With enough false reports no one will trust the site and the liberals are very likely to loudly complain when they are put down as a racist.

fucking THIS

>Use the site to report liberals.
>Just make shit up about how they were racist.
Good idea, dumbass. I'm sure they won't be looking for any actual evidence of racism.

This site will be going after obvious real offenders, unless you're going to start making up fake twitter accounts with actual interactions and start friending hundreds of people on Facebook you're going to be wasting your time.

This is clever

Hello Racist sounds like a dating site for racists.

Get a load of these Stasi fucks and their Communist suppression of free speech!

These are the real domestic terrorists.

>Error connecting to database

Hmmmm

This. Extremely easy way to find out who this cunt is.

Also, the site runs off WordPress. Standard admin login URL and uploaded files.

I've been digging but found nothing yet.

Due to the childish nature of the file naming and the web host origin, we are dealing with a eurocuck female.

i am a commie and i hate niggers and kikes.
#notallcommies are liberal scum

Do you actually think these people go after actual racism and not just people that said a thing they don't like for what ever marxist reason?

I think the narrative they're trying to erect will follow the path of least resistance. Your stupid fake twitter and Facebook accounts are a pointless waste of time, they'll be going after the easiest, most obvious targets they can find.

Make of this what you will

> disqus.com/by/paris_will/

WINRAR

Their profile pic is of some pooloo actor?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuppakki

Also, no content, is Mod.

> disqus.com/home/channel/helloracist/

This is some actual, real-world Orwellian thoughtcrime stuff and it scares the shit outta me.

no it's more fun to shoop progressives saying racist shit then posting them to the site

That's basically what our Mexican friend said

overload site with reports of being attacked for being a white male
profit??

Liberals are actually racist in many occasions, treating the foreigners like children and trying to decide their political views for them

"How can you vote for Trump when you're black, you racist Oreo! Stop oppressing me!"

What can this website even do?

the people they display on that site is entirely up to their choosing

aka 99% white people and maybe 1 % black to show they are "not racist" when its in fact an anti white site

heh, straightforward enough

> seagovillegazette.com/2016/05/16/putting-an-end-to-racism-the-role-that-parents-can-play/

>Racism is still very much in existence today and we could nearly say we are seeing an increase in the number of incidents in the western world thanks in part to political and economic pressures.

>Equal rights activists and sites such as Hello Racist have plenty of history dealing with such problems. So, we asked Paris Williams, owner of the Hello Racist site for tips on how parents can play a role in preventing racism.

This, liberals are the most racist of all. When a minority doesn't agree with them "You're just ignorant of your internalized racism. You're a disgrace to your people"

Seriously, you can't be black and have your own opinion according to these people. Case and point, that black kid supporting Trump. He literally had an uneducated nigger saying he should be ashamed of himself and he disgraces all black people

Help bored liberals with doxxing people. The most worrying part to me is the work section.
>liberal gets BTFO of an argument and resorts to screaming racist as a trump card
>reports this bigot shitlord on hello racist
>includes their work place
>Liberals thinking they are sticking it to racists spam this persons work telling them they are literally employing hitler
It doesn't matter if you actually did anything, with enough people harassing the company they will just fire you to avoid the bad PR

Is that legal?

Yea, I'm sure a site called "Hello Racist" is going to be actively going after liberals or social media accounts with a seemingly left leaning bias.

Morons*.

(*you really are morons, I'm just bumping the thread though)

What happens when half the reports they get are false flags of people

also most people have their social media accounts private so how will they confirm anything?

It boggles the mind to infuriating levels. For such a tolerant and understanding group they sure quickly turn to violence and life ruining actions. No wonder they love islam.

THIS
THIS
THIS

Just DMCA him and laugh when Mr Hello Racist gets consequences for his own witch hunt

See my post here . They will be doing a s little "work" as possible when targeting someone to publicly shame. It'll probably mostly be hayseed Bubbas and Grandma's who don't know how to use the internet. So someone like your local Sheriff in Podunk, Indiana will be fired for "political reasons" after a insensitive Facebook post.

i've spent the last 10 minutes in fucking tears laughing over that image and i have no idea why

It's been done plenty of times before.

Some game dev at a conference was talking to a friend about "big dongles" making a dick joke, to a friend. A woman behind him overheard and freaked the fuck out, taking his picture and shaming him online over it. He got fired for making a joke with his friend

techcrunch.com/2013/03/21/a-dongle-joke-that-spiraled-way-out-of-control/

You literally can't make a joke with your friend in public without someone getting offended and getting you fired

Wow your reaction images are really gay/old.

So far as them doing as little work as possible, that doesn't mean that they won't fall for any of these fake ones.

They don't care about shitting on random old people whose lives won't even be affected by it, they want to dox people who are loudly spreading hate facts on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc. Fucking with them is funny and could potentially result in this completely backfiring on them. It's not like anyone here isn't doing this for much more than a good time anyway so I don't know why you're shilling against it.

mfw I'm exposed as a racist.

Anyone else thinking of flooding them with fake stories of racism?

Not only does it have the names of alleged racists, but it also has their phone numbers and home addresses. This is some hardcore psyops, they're trying to scare you so that you don't think for yourself.

>they want to dox people who are loudly spreading hate facts on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.

No, they don't. This is an intimidation tactic, they'll be going after regular people as a warning to other regular people to keep quiet.

Waste your time on futile fake accounts and shopped screenshots though, it's your prerogative I guess.

It'd be much better to out this person and negate the damage they could possibly do.

Kek, somebody tried making a site like this for italian public figures and politicians and was sued to shit in no time

I was thinking about it, but posts require approval and if e give them a significant amount of traffic and posts for approval, they'll think they're being raided.

Isn't that the site where you have to file all of your personal information?

Yeah, the people savvy enough to do so currently are trying.

What you're saying is entirely speculative so being a condescending faggot about it is pointless

Paris williams is his name then.

What definately not be done? and please no expoaing personal information, like where he lives

What's the deal with that car? I don't get it.

you get weapons or car skins in certain games when you reach a task like headshooting 150 players.

>Hello, "Hello, Racist!"
Meta as fuck.

Cod 4 , aka( modern warfare ) best call of duty ever. That's the red camo, and it takes headshots to unlock.