Semi eternal /fifa/

Post your 1 league team to trigger the autists edition

yes hello how did everyone do this weekend? finished 18-5 again

one of these weekends ill play the 40 and get elite desu

Lose sanches bruh, he's a liability. Could get Aaron Ramsey or Jack Wilshere for a 5th of the price

Someone post a good all mls team

All MLS teams - bought
All Ligue Uhhhh teams - bought

I'm ready niggas

currently on 8 wins with 29 games remaining. Contemplating staying up all night to get at least gold 3

>difference between elite 1 and elite 2 in SB is 22,000 points
>you only get an extra 14k for finishing in 1

They really need to add another pack to elite 1, or make one of the mega packs a rare mega pack because what's the point playing an extra 10 games against the cancerous AI for a measly 14k

gold 3 megapacks always give me a walkout for some reason, don't see point in going past gold 3 unless you can get elite

>All Ligue Uhhhh teams - bought
same, I wanna do la liga soon in case its grease, messi, or suarez desu

Great example of an oxymoron there mate, there won't be one until toty.

There's no point in doing La Liga when 90% of the players are gold and won't go up in price, plus it probably won't be for 3 months at least.

idk if its any of those guys i expect all mid/lower guys to rise, might just buy all the sub 82 players for discard
plus maybe scream deu for barca

Is Rudiger the new Bailly? Coming up against him almost everytime

13 wins 19 games to go

nearly bought lacazette but this is 'fun' with the bigfats

Can someone tell me how Squad Battles rewards work? Every week I finish with a Silver I rank but get the rewards for Silver II

Your finishing position is relative to everyone else's performance. You may have been ranked silver 1 but dropped to silver 2 when others played their games and went above you

Should I do the pfai player of the year sbc just in case the card becomes useful for something around st Patrick's day or end of year? Got a silver if from a weekly objectives pack a while back so I can do it without spending any coins or burning a gold if.

>got Bonucci from SB rewards

Nice. Was gonna buy him anyway for the Serie A team I'm making so I just saved myself 40k

>7 players from the same country

>1 league

boring cunts

Samesies, was honing for Hero Benatia though

>mfw I found out FUT was worth 800 million

now I know why they add just an extra hair style or two to Pro Clubs and make exploding fireworks walkouts while doing the dab just for packing Rooney

So how do you get your AI to not play like brainlets on proclubs? How does passing priority work when multiple people press pass? Can you cancel passes?

you can't
no one knows
no

thanks senpai

He is based af

Why tf does every decent player go for 200,000+

>the absolute state of this argiecuck every thread

>SB reward
>highest rated player is some nonrare gold 80 rated literally who
wew lads, every week this is getting worse.

Keep the SB rewards until next totw? Not gonna pull anything anyways but might as well try right?

Best kits this year? The adidas coke kits are pretty sweet desu

I like the Kith kits

rate my team lads what improvements can i make

>start wl 11-4
>finish 18-22

First two days were great, next 2 every team was 4 icons plus Ronaldo, fucking ridiculous

mbappe, martial, some epl cm instead of lemar

Best formation for wingers?

Also any good custom tactics?

I gave up on saving packs believing in getting some special card. Now I just open them so the disappointment fades right away

IF Moussa Dembele and Alessandrini are gods. Lemar is unironically good. Drop scarface and place him at LW.

Which team should i build lads? Both will cost around 650-700k

if david silva is 89 rated and 85k, the next cheapest 89 outfield player is modric

pick him up lads if u have spare coins

id go left if u can fit in radja over strootman, maybe downgrade ghoulam and icardi? also would get chiellini over benatia

Hero Giroud is absolutely sickening. I got fucking destroyed by some cross spamming in my final WL game. Cost me gold 1. Upset desu

don't play weekend league games immediately after it unlocks. I came off night shift and played 2 games as soon as the timer ran down and was fucked in the ass by pic related and a top tier bpl inform 11

Does the left and right mid go forward in that formation?

Ha, I played against this cunt last weekend. Worst thing is, he was pretty shit as well. Think he managed to beat me 2-1, but this is my team in comparison.

Went with the Serie A team but swapped Icardi for Scream Perisic. Dybala is what swayed me, i play with him in non-FUT modes against m8s and he's a magician

the weak should fear the strong

>cesar

Literally why

This nigga gets assists for fun.

Stop giving the argie attention

who?

>verratti
>CAM

Have you used him?

He's ridiculous, I find it so fun just holding onto the ball with him and changing directions any time someone tries tackle him. Can literally run circles around Bakayoko

I’ve used him in draft but you should use someone with much better shooting at CAM, Fabinho and Cyprien would unironically be better CAMs than Verratti

Is this the best Swedish team possible?

He's not bad desu, certainly not fucked up enough to be noticeable. Might bring in Ederson at some point, though I can't see him being much of an upgrade. That's not even my main team though, I've got two on the go and have each team on the others subs bench so I don't have to bother with fitness cards.

I'm loving IF Boruc too. Don't know why but he's been a monster for me.

I agree, I usually use Fekir, although Verratti scored loads of goals for me, 91 composure and little legs meant he stuck everything hard and low

Rip Koscielny

If anyone wants to know how Yarmolenko and Keita Balde will do the rest of the year, they will absolutely suck, maybe get injured, maybe get benched.

Source: I bought their OTW's a few weeks ago, and nothing good ever happens to me in FIFA.

Should I pull the trigger nighas?

Yarmolenko is a good investment imo. Watch him under pressure with the ball and it’s amazing but recently he has been choking in front of goal. Once he gets that worked out he’s bound to get another IF.

This game is so fucking sickening, i just lost a match i dominated because my player fell down injured and the guy ran through and scored. He only had 3 shots all game and his de gea made 12 saves and his team had ramos, alba, morata, isco etc... why are shit cunts rewarded with so much fifa luck?

Literally no one cares you crying bitch

Everyone cares you ugly spastic.

Is he really best at CAM? Or should I move him forward to a CF or even ST?

>Elite 1 rewards
>Best player is Saul
thanks

Dortmund is playing like absolute trash right now
and Yarmolenko chokes every fucking game

who's the best budget Prem CM? got herrera as the other CM and bakayoko as the CDM

That Everton blackie, Gueye?

>manlets

sorry lad i just can't bring myself to have someone called gay in my team

Definately the whitest

Santi or lallana or that dutch midfielder in liverpool

Cazorla has 5* weak foot mate and goes for pennies. Rppney is also cheap.

Found the autist

I stopped at gold 2 and pulled mata, still shit.

They’re playing out of character and the market is undervaluing Yarmolenko. He scores a couple goals and he’s back to 170k. Buy the dip sell the hype my man.

he's iunronically the best keeper i used this year

desu I can't see him being that good at LW with 3*SM and 2*WF. I'll just get Martial on black friday

>and get elite desu
You won't because the game will find a way to make you end .500. I thought this was an excuse until it happened to me. I won 8 in a row then I lost the next 7 against people of similar or even worse quality.

That was probably me ;)
Cross spamming is the meta against PTB babbies cause they usually have pacy manlet defenders who can't jump.

>24-3 in weekend league

>Try switching team around because I want to score more goals from the midfield

>lose 6 straight

Almost choked away elite 3 jesus christ. Why do I always do that dumb shit. Hopefully this TOTW will be elite

Do you reckon this would work? I'm slowly trying to put a team together as I scrape coins each week with my other fairly shit team. The players circled in red I've got, I'm trying to build out from there. At the moment I've only got about 100k in the bank, which is why I've had to go cheap and be realistic on a few positions, the big outlays are going to be Hummels and Martial. Also, don't know if it's worth waiting and seeing if prices fall, isn't there supposed to be a crash on Friday?

IF Lemar when?

>buy pacey wingbacks
>sub in as cms
>profit

There I solved Fifa for you.

Do it, I had a crap throwaway IF I used so the SBC cost me literally nothing and he’s been a pretty good super sub

btw 87 rated crespo is the best striker I've used this FIFA. Feels like Cristiano Ronaldo. Playing only D1 and weekend league he got 84 goals in 39 games

*Chielini's and Hero Benatia's your path*

all these lads have contracts expiring so I can approach them directly, any recommendations? I have at least 200k in free wage budget but can spend up to 500k

That depends on how much longer you'll play the career. Messi could give you good results for a few years, but de Vrij could be a solid back for 7 more years or so. I can't speak to either of the Man U players. Wilshere will always be injured. Donnarumma will probably develop into a high 80s goalie eventually but I don't think you'll notice enough of a difference to merit spending that money over a competent but cheaper goalie.

My defense is fairly weak so I went with de Vrij and Garcia, got a 16 year old 86-94 pot GK I'm gonna call up soon so I'm not worried about a goalie

I like how my team plays completely different if I switch an RCM to an LCM. It's really nerve wracking.

>STEVENF
>IAIN SWIFT

no one cares m8

He's amazing anywhere

>Jorge Jesus

J U S T

woah... so this... is the power... of FIFA goalkeeping...

Vieira and Martial or Henry and a shit midfield?

>that "jump"