PROOF that Sup Forums (and Sup Forums) is now just leddit

Pic related is on the front page with 21000 upvotes, and the brain meme is a meme that was popularized on Sup Forums not more than a week ago.

That black guy meme is from Sup Forums, too, and is recent.

GET THE FUCK OUT REDDITARDS REEEEEE

I saw the brain meme on Tumblr two weeks ago.

are you serious?

Sup Forums is the only discussion board I browse.

>he thinks Sup Forums invented the brain meme

Exodus when?

8/tv/ is surprisingly decent, but slow.

definitely need an exodus

niggers on twitter created this meme

It's a meme imported from tumblr I thought most people knew this. Unlike reddit that has zero oc, tumblr occasionally has some non sjw memes.

It's the same meme as the one with that 'bouncer' standing outside a bedroom door but with a few extra panels

and that bouncer exploitable is probably the same as some other meme i've long-since forgotten

there's nothing new in the world of memes

that's a black twitter meme

Sup Forums has been stealing a lot of black twitter memes the last year or so, they're pretty kino

Thanks but i'll rather take a site owned by a happy gook merchant over one owned by a fat libeturdian freemason who shills his own commercial vlogs in global announcements that get spammed across all sub-boards

Plus the mods there are fucking despotic af while here there's at least some semblancy of due process and bureaucracy left most of the time

>that was popularized on Sup Forums not more than a week ago.
NEW FAGS, LEAVE THE HALL!

you guys need to google what the word 'meme' means and calm the fuck down. you're not as clever or creative as you think, or at all really

I'm afraid of liking any memes here now because I don't browse sites like Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook or Twitter, so I don't know if they originated here or there.

Are you quite done?

yeah but gookmoot is sold all the 2channers personal data or some shit

So was the Cat in the Hat not from here either? I'm so confused now.

>meme
>created on reddit

Fake history indeed.

We all of us should really tripcode up and insert quirky watermarks that express our unique individualities to our works

This is just how ideas have ALWAYS worked. It's unavoidable.

Ideas start wherever they do, and then ripple outwards. The very fact that other people adopt it is what make something a meme. And it's inevitable that eventually it evolves into a diluted form or appropriation that you don't like (due to it being adopted by the "wrong people" who use it in the "wrong way").

An awareness of this should just be a part of your structural outlook. But if you're original and creative, who cares? ... because by the time ideas get to "those people", you're on to better things, right?

And meme-wise, a lot of them start here and then spread out to reddit or wherever and then facebook, instagram, etc. There have always been some people here who also go to reddit, like it or not. And yes, reddit is lame.

everything here since 2010 has always been a repost from the .xyz fork of somethingawful

Somethingawful has been irrelevant for so long, that nothing from the site has leaked outside for the last decade.

Can't shitpost if you don't post.

that's what they want you to think, just like everything comes from ebaums. casools only know about the paywalled brighnet version anyway.

Uh, what is the black guy meme from?