Robert De Niro snaps at wife for 'spending all my money

>A source tells the paper that, in a moment of frustration, De Niro boiled over while bickering with Hightower in public at a Manhattan bar, telling her, “I wouldn’t have to keep making s--tty movies if you didn’t spend all my money!”

>In recent years, comedians such as Joel McHale have teased De Niro over his choice of roles, some of which — such as those in “Dirty Grandpa,” “Grudge Match” and “The Intern” — may not live up to his status as the multi-Oscar-winning actor from “Raging Bull,” “Taxi Driver” and “The Godfather: Part II.”

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/robert-de-niro-tells-wife-grace-hightower-to-stop-spending-all-of-his-money/news-story/f8f7761b1d68a4b38f17fbcf61e701f4

Welcome the newest member of the JUSTus League, gents!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjynIAeh1tU
youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the dumb cunt married a negro

F

He bought her a coffee company but it's a disaster

>Trouble is brewing over Grace Hightower’s coffee company. We’re told that her husband, Robert De Niro — who is a major investor in the firm — is steamed because the 5-year-old Grace Hightower & Coffees of Rwanda brand is turning into a money pit.

>The New York Post reports that Hightower has frustrated business associates — as well as the legendary actor — by dithering over simple decisions, and “changing her mind about how to run the business depending on who she spoke to last.”

>letting a dumb cunt operate a business
de niro deserves it desu senpai

> assblasting his nignog wife

sounds like he's UNjusting himself.

it's also the Trump curse at work again

>marrying a nigress
Even niggers avoid them for good reason. What the fuck was he thinking?

oh my fucking god

Who's the biggest JUST actor in Hollywood history? It's gotta be Marlon Brando. De Niro might top him.

Marlon Brando why? He lived, fucked countless amount of women, got fat and then died.

Brando wasn't just. he lived exactly how he wanted to.

I thought he was moving to Italy after Trump won? His career is probably finished now anyway, I'm sure Trump is pulling some strings to destroy him.

They should have done what Connery did, make a totally shit movie then realize it's over, and retire with some fucking dignity.

they look like bioware characters

Connery retired because of Alzheimers

Sean Connery should've retired after The Rock. That would've been the perfect ending to his career.

>bickering with Hightower
kek

>I watched The King of Comedy just days after being diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder

just mud my shit up

This makes me really sad.

>coffee company
>Robert De Niro — who is a major investor in the firm — is steamed
i c wat u did there and I riked it

well, her kids look a lot better than her

Funny how no matter how hard Scott mimics his father's gritty persona he still looks like a pampered fuck boy.

omg FUCK that pic kek

fuckin underrated comment

hahah shit

oh bobby
bobby, bobby, bobby

>a negro is bad with money

Color me surprised

Thousands of years of heritage just farted away.

>Publicly attack Trump
>Get JUST'd by life soon after

Every fucking time.
Based Donald.

lel what a faggot

>Don't buy anything. Don't get anything. Nothing big. Didn't you hear what I said?

>Sean Connery should've retired after The Rock. That would've been the perfect ending to his career.
>The Rock

thats a funny way to spell The Hunt for Red October

He gets what he deserves for being this much of an idiot.

TRUMP CURSE BACK AT IT AGAIN

You're fucking retarded user

more like Robert De Negro

This is Robert De Niro's legacy

Sad!

that's one aesthetic face

should lose some weight and go for that skinny sinewy look his dad had. Right now he looks too good.

Lose some weight? Look at his cheekbones, his face doesn't have any fat at all.

is that fucking Kris Bryant next to Eastwood?

more the fact his wife is ugly rather than black

Hmm you're right. Maybe he's not tall enough to pull that look his dad had.

The guy could get any girl he wants and he went for this? What the fuck

what's the short kid's fucking problem?

Why marry some hot slut when she will divorce and cuck you in 10-20 years?

So he gave birth to Italians? Oh, the irony.

What I was saying is he could do a lot better than that

She's spending a ridiculous amount of his money, he might as well go for it.

Ha! Got emm

>Why marry
FTFY

Italians aren't white, so it doesn't bother me.

You're not white. t. Lithuanian.

ONCE YOUR MONEY GOES BLACK
YOU WONT GET IT BACK

>Talk shit about Donald Trump
>Life goes to complete shit

can you go 2 minutes without mentioning Trump?

just fuck my lineage up

If he like it then he should've put a gold weave on it.

it's from a lesser known song about nigresses but it's still true.

Depends, can he?

I've never seen anyone get JUSTed this hard

fucking dumbass. should have just bought her a McDonald's franchise and hired some schmuck to run it for her

I just don't get it

Why do Hollywood actors ever marry (prenups gets thrown out in New York and California so don't mention that)

Jack Nicholson complains about being lonely now but he's an old man, he probably lived 70 years of his life stress full, full of cash and fucking 10/10 models

Severe negroidtosis

talk about life imitating art

youtube.com/watch?v=JjynIAeh1tU

>Grace Hightower and Coffees of Rwanda

Jesus christ, is that the company name? Her name is part of the brand? Why?

>Honey I really like coffee
>Maybe you should run a coffee company

if he files for divorce, is he going to get fucked with alimony or was he smart and made sure that doesn't happen before they wed?

FOR WHAT REASON WOULD HE MARRY A NIGGER?
ESPECIALLY AN UGLY ONE
jesus christ

african voodoo magic

Please theres no comparison.

His movie may be a piece of shit but he still better looking than 99% of all actors.

Hell even if he is shorter than his dad most A listers are fucking manlets like RDJ and Tom cruise and matt damon.

I only hope he is a based conservative like his dad.

Yea but she married an ugly negress and she still spent all his money.

The only way not to lose is never getting married.

>RDJ

He's an A list only because MCU is still going strong, after it's over his career will be over too

JUST

autism, seriously.

de niro is anti-vaccines because of that kid, instead of realising it is probably because she was 42 when that kid was born.

she just had a kid via surrogate like 5 years ago. bitch was 55 when that happened.

that scene in gran torino with him made me laugh how much of a cuck he was that it couldn't be an act

>people FINALLY picking up on deniros justing

hes been justed for so many years now

Every man here is guilty of thinking with his dick at some stage.

But I mean look at her, Bobby doesn't even have that excuse.

>“I’m doing weapons training for this piece of shit, then I go to Romania to shoot another piece of shit, then come back to shoot my part in this piece of shit…. What can I say? My wife loves shoes.”

Even if you had a past like that at the end of the day you can only live in the present. Also it's pretty reasonable that he wouldn't want to die alone.

Is this pic real? Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with these people? Is Sup Forums right all along?

Marlon Brando lived the way he wanted, the dude lived like an emperor.
He ate a ton of food and fucked a ton of hot girls and dudes.

Ron Perelman is Jewish so I really don't care. Robert De Niro on the other hand, is an absolute embarrassment

I don't care if he's Jewish or not, those godlike jaw and hair genetics deserved better.

They're pure concentrated evil, I rather their twisted dispositions end in a mixed race ape than produce another societal killing cancer cell

Should have kept it zipped in those khaki pants, Rob.

Dude brando was literally like the episode of futurama where bender becomes human.

Is literally insane how much he must enjoyed live never giving a fuck.

And ron pearlman was always and ugly dude anyway.

Deniro at least have somewhat normal genes.

His genetics are fucked to start with.
>half irish half italian
Honestly the nigger dna is probably an improvement.

JUST

I want to fuck Scott Eastwood so bad

Thats not fucking Sir Billi
youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s