Is ISIS Muslim?

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/01/female-al-azhar-prof-allah-allows-muslims-to-rape-non-muslim-women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma_malakat_aymanukum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums btfo

It makes me think OP is a faggot

huh... wow... never thought of it that wayy..... guess I'm #Artillery4Hillary now..

whoa its almost like there's sects of islam just like there's sects of every other religion on earth in human history and isis just happens to be practicing the closest to the word of the quran and the others aren't and apostates are viewed as less than dirt according to the word of allah

really kinda makes you think

about making islam extinct

Muslims have been killing muslims since muhammed died and they couldn't figure out who his successor was.

They're the perfect Muslims actually.

Ji in Arabic means translated"to better yourself.

Had- meaning "for God"

You've obviously heard the term jihad's before.

Mohammad was the prophet of Allah, the "perfect" Muslim. and if you look at how Mohammad lived his life he was a paedophile, warlord, rapist, and genocidal murderer. So they're actually trying to become better Muslims by doing what they're doing. They don't view non radicalized Muslims as Muslim at all.

Food for thought OP.

Knowledge is power

what makes those cities "muslim"

whew sick mental gymnastics lad

Is the Islamic state, Islamic?

I need more clues man.

Various groups of muslims kill one another because they don't agree over the definition of "muslim".

Is the Federal Reserve, Federal, britbong?

>Madinah

but its Medina

Muslims kill each-other more than anyone else.
It's like how the majority of gun violence is black on black.

We live in a world of liberal doublethink.

No idea, is her royal highness, royal?

They are not doing anything wrong according to the Qua'ran anyone who has read the book knows this.

Their fucking leader has a PHD in Islamic study. Pretty sure you should kill yourself faggot.

Canada btfo

It's true though. Majority of Sunni Muslims which are the majority of Muslims worldwide view Shia Muslims as apostates and heretics. Every time there is a suicide bombing in a Muslim country it's almost always directed towards Christians or Shia Muslims. So people acting like this somehow negates IS being Islamic is false, this divide has been in Islam for 1400 years and suddenly doesn't make every Muslim who attacks other Muslims "not Islamic"

pic related

OP btfo

wow nice propaganda picture from facebook probably

THIS JUST IN MUSLIMS HAS SEVERAL SECTS, MORE NEWS AT 11

right, like the bombing in Medina, a holy Islamic city in the Sunni country of Saudi Arabia, carried out by Sunni extremists calling themselves ISIS.

>Stalin purged other communists
>Christians fought other Christians for hundreds of years
>Niggers shoot each other

If anything it makes me certain.

That's not a shitpost leafyboi, try some vegemite, it'll boost your shitposting abilities

>still think ISIS is Islamic

Yes. Absolutely.

Pretty much everything they do is literally from the Quran or the Hadiths.

>islamic state
It's in their name

Sup Forums isn't the best place to get actual information or knowledge about someones religion. most of the people here just shit-talk and spew up non-sense and don't actually know what they are talking about. while its true muslims are segregated into sects. the main standard for islam is sunni since they are traditional muslims who follow the the equivilant of the christian bible and teachings of their prophet. the other 2 main sub sects shia( a huge tree of smaller sects which aren't all related; but basically follow this precept of either not believing in the quran/muslims bible,following man-made schism from religious leaders/sheikhs who basically made up shit on the spot that they believe in and encouraged others to follow them some of which is flat out ridiculous and antislamic, and the 2nd major sub sect suffi's who are basically too RELIGIOUS and i can't really say anything bad about them since some of the best muslim scholars and perservers of faith came from them but they are also bit crazy in the head)
Isis is denounced by the majority of the scholars of islam. The saudi royals or other rich arabs don't have any true power over the faith. the guys who actually can do shit are the scholars of faith who actually learned about the religion and at best they just hand out advice and stuff you should listen to. also the recent bombing in medina is near the end of ramadan which is a month of religious abstinence of both of the mind,body and spirit. Isis aren't mainstream muslims, or even real muslims. if they were actually following the faith they wouldn't be doing half the stuff they do. Isis gambles,they do shady stuff,they pillage and rape muslimas(female muslims) all things prohibited in our faith . Again if they are doing suicide bombings* near our prophets city of medina where the our prophet fled then they really dun fcked up since now they've pissed off almost every surrounding muslim state. Either way this was a huge fuck up on Isis part.

Suicide is a major sin in Islam and will take you straight to hell regardless of whether its for defense or not. Peace be upon you all.
And the guy who brings up the Isis leader having gone to religious school how is that defense for perverting someones own faith. You don't defend the extremists or people abusing a faith. If the same shit were happening with Christians i'd help them fight the wacko's if they came to me. Isis isn't even about religion at this point. If you want to actually beat them you have to stop giving them the shield of faith.

Lol I like how you only mention the rapes only in the context of muslimas getting raped. The fact that they rape doesn't bother you only the fact that they rape Muslims

Die in a fire sand nigger

Is diabetes really Canadian? It kills thousands of Canadians per year.

Makes you think, doesn't it.

Since when the hell was it against Islam to kill other muslims? Muslims kill other muslims all the time, even their own family, it's called honor killings.

The #1 remover of kebab is and will always be other kebab

just don't let the animals in civilized countries and let them kill each other in their own

stop fucking embarrassing us leaf

ISIS was probably created by Mossad

Thank god no one knows we exist

Depends on whether you call it suicide or martyring yourself. Obviously the muslims blowing themselves up call it martyring themselves, which gives them the greatest heaven in Islam. Anyway ISIS are not abusing the religion, they're doing what muslims do legally all the time. Killing innocent people like homosexuals, apostates, adulterers. ISIS is no different than a normal muslim country.

You're right, they were fedora wearing atheist

>Roaches
>Sunni vs Shia
>Sunni vs Shia
>Accident
Any questions?

if you call yourself muslim but arent pro isis then you arent true believer

80-90% of all muslims are sunni ( traditional islam; follow the quran,hadith,tasfir,islamic judicial law,and haven't changed much from the original/first muslims)

Shia ( broad term for people who basically are the equivilant of a christian not following his bible; making up a new one on the spot or just throwing it away,not following jesus,actively making up "religious" fan fiction ; some of them actually went against abu bakr(the guy who was prophets right hand man) being the first caliphate/religious leader when islam was united back then and not divided like how it is now and wanted the prophets son in law to be the 1st caliph;there are whole bunch of different smaller groups of shia's. tl;dr: they are make fan fiction)
Suffi's ( can't really say anything negative about them, but they are extremely religious but still nutjobs;they are pretty good people in general;but some of them are obviously insane)

Yes, because it operates across state lines ie: the federal level - just because it isn't officially part of the "Federal Government"™® as outlined by the constitution doesn't change this fact dumbass

I don't get the protectionism of a literal death cult.

We're talking about an ideology here. If you believe in a violent, backwards ideology, that's entirely on you. I wonder if #NotAllNazis would be trending twitter if it was around in the 40s.

Please fuck off out of America.

Op doesn't say a thing

BTFO

um no they are perverting the faith. you don't have to take my word for it. the majority of the Islamic scholars all around the world denounce Isis also Marty in Islam is not suicide bombing its more akin to sacrificing ourselves to defend family home or other people such as taking a bullet to save someone else that kind of thing. Strapping up explosives one morning walking to civilians and detonating yourself is pretty much wrong in our faith and still a form of suicide. But if you wana talk about it and say its ok whatever user. Its not like my faith even allows me to attack civilians during jihad?! as you call it, heck im not even allowed to destroy or damage food crops,trees,local environment or even animals such as cats,dogs so im not sure what islamic school of faith you are getting your knowledge from but gl ;-D you'd do well to actually go to a mosque instead of hatemonger and actually learn what we believe in instead of everything you read off the internet.

What is with all the emojis and lower case start to sentences. Are you 13? If so, leave Islam, it's an evil death cult and americans will hate you for being apart of it.

Several millions of communists executed by the party in the Soviet Union. You still think the party is communist?

#NotAllRussians

death cult? killing in general is one of the major sins. 100% practicing muslims are actually rather peaceful. The sad fact is my faith has stagnated and we are divided overall and impoverished overall. Islam isn't a cultural or racial faith its a universal faith. I honestly don't understand why people keep bringing race in. if all the arabs/middle easterners died out then whoever carried the torch of islam would still be there. we'd still probably be near mekkah/medina and the kabbah and surroundings since thats where our faith grew up in. The fact God/Allah sent Islam to the middle east and not South America or somewhere else we won't really know. Again if you didn't hatemonger you'd know Muslims are monotheistic faith and we believe in the same singular god Christians&Jews share. We don't worship the moon. Thats just a symbol the Ottoman Empire used for their flag. The west has alot of hate mongering in the scholastic research/study of islam and until recently it was hard to not find anything not biased or bigoted by a westerner on my faith. Even though we share the same faith fellow muslims countries persecute/hate each other use nationalism other -isms to control subvert their populace we are have way too many damn problems and there is just too much shit i could talk about. so tl;dr muslim world isn't in the brightest or best shape;honestly this world is just an illusion like the prophet said. its true worth is pretty much nothing. you'll live your life eat sleep have children maybe or not die of old age and wonder what the whole purpose of it was. And then be judged for how you lived afterwards with eternal pain or pleasure.
Anyways idk what im talking about and i think i've overstayed my welcome here. have a good night or day and peace be upon you all.

Molenbeek.

Night night muslimanon

ISIS is Israel Security and Intelligence Service

They disagree over technicalities and whether they have the right to pronounce a Caliphate ... ohhh, big deal.

Sutra 9:29 is pretty clear, it's me and mine or Islam ... we can't coexist. Islam must lose, either driven out or exterminated.

the problem with your retarded theory mr leaf man is that no muslim thinks that mohammad was perfect. looking at your stupid reasoning i can tell you are a christcuck
>btw atheist here

im not very eloquent so excuse me. but rape is also a major sin in islam.

I don't understand, what is the logic?

> Muslims kill other Muslims
> Therefore
> ISIS is not Islamic

???

That's like saying
> Blacks kill other blacks
> Therefore
> They are not black

>Islamic State
>Islamic
>State

fpbp
>fourth post best post

Opinions seem to be divided among the Ummah ... read the verses they base their pro-rape/slavery opinions on, they have a pretty good case. Unless of course you mean that if it's women rightfully taken in Jihad it's not really rape.

jihadwatch.org/2016/01/female-al-azhar-prof-allah-allows-muslims-to-rape-non-muslim-women

#BreakTheFoundation

why do you guys in Sup Forums keep thinking Isis are actual muslims when our own scholars of faith who spent 20-30-40 no perhaps their entire lifetimes learning about religious law,spent entire nights staying in mosques/churches,studying reading and know more about islam then either me or you ,and are more certainly qualified to speak about my faith denounce isis worldwide. like why exactly do you defend them. it is clear as day they are just a terrorist group using faith as a cover/excuse for their actions. if they were trying to remake the caliphate then they'd be doing it peacefully instead of attacking everyone around them. if they were serious about faith then why do they care so much about the world and why don't i ever hear any good things from them at my mosque or from other muslims who've actually came from where isis is and seen it up close? i personally don't see the caliphate ever coming back in my lifetime. but i still don't get it why you guys are such obvious sheep for isis. by thinking isis represents islam or muslims your just empowering them.

Love this picture

why are you reading news from jihadwatch? its one of the most anti-islamic and bigoted sites against muslims on the net. Thats like reading news from the onion and taking it seriously. How are you expecting actual intelligent discussion when you go to a joke site?

Yeah muslims do hate other islamic sects but even 98% muslim countries have thousands of non muslims.

Muslims would still perfer to slaughter the tiny christian minority over killing each other. Or they would attack jews.

Terrorist attacks in muslim lands done against tourists make sense.

If they weren't you'd have fatwas issued branding them as heretics like they did with the Nation of Islam back in the day.

so white christian shooters who shoot white christians aren't really christian?

anyways all muslims countries as of now are all kinda fcked up in someways or other. i won't deny that. between womans rights and other things. anyways its not like it matters lol the scholars of faith aren't well treated. in some muslim countries you will even see them taken into jails just for speaking out loud to the governments about anything. its kinda sad when i think about it but thats just how this corrupt and evil world is. but i do think some of the facts are probably made up or probably over exaggerated its kinda hard to get non-biased information as a westerner over islam or muslim countries or their conditions. the fact there's a anons in these threads who go to sites like jihadwatch and take anything said their seriously is one example :-(
anyways my countries are fucked up but so is the rest of the world. corruption will always exist and people abusing faiths for their own gains have always existed since time immemorial.

They are much more religious based then their predecessors, which was their problem in Al Anbar. I think that can be a weakness to be exploited and have seen it suggested before.

It literally states it in its own name. You cannot get more literal than that.

Only few people actually have the guts to practice a 7th century religion in the 21st century. That's why most """""""muslims"""""" ignore most islamic teachings and reject ISIS.

Islamic conquest, which is what ISIS is doing, has been around for 1400 years.

yes

They reason they kill those muslims is because they aren't fundamentalist enough.

>Is ISIS Muslim?
It is. It's a sect of Islam that opts for the more violent teachings of their holy book. Because Islam is inherently violent and barbaric.

people who followed nation of islam weren't originally real muslims but have now gradually gone to mainstream ( actual islam). but from what i've read they originally believed in some ridiuclous nonsense like a spaceship,black god,white devil non-sense. from my point of view as a sunni muslim its funny. religious schisms/deviators are basically fan fiction writers with a following. luckily they've gone back to the roots of mainstream islam and are re-integrating,some of them are still crazy.

200 Christians and secular Westerners slaughtered in 2 Western cities in one year: Paris and Orlando.

Both of these attacks were cheered and celebrated in all of these Muslim cities by Muslims.

I think ISIS are Muslims and attack Muslims because they live around Muslims. They're targets of opportunity. In places where Westerners are, like in Bangladesh, they only attack them. Countries who let in more ISIS and Muslims from ISIS controlled regions will suffer more terrorist attacks than those who don't.

Germany's time is coming. Wait until after September when the rapefugee money runs out. You will see a rolling wave of terror attacks that will make the Middle East look peaceful. I intend to avoid all major events and limit my use of all public transportation this year. Hopefully I will survive it.

after i see "moderate" and "law obedient" muslims
(btw if u look all of em countries u should see the crime rates)im not mad at all. thx isis.i would kill muslims as well desu

thats what im saying when eu chicks raped, no woman in "moderate muslims" said a word
thx isis

Fuck off. Muslims can't get along with christians, jews or even other muslims. They are feral.

People know there's two different sects of Islam and they hate each other with a passion right?

They killed all the Christians in all of them

ISIS is practicing literal Islam. Of course most Muslims are not terrorists. The problem is that the religion literally preaches terroristic conquest, but no one wants to talk about it.

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220)
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

ISIS is orthodox Islam.

That is why they are the Caliphate.

They kill moderate Muslims because, in the eyes of ISIS, they are sinners of the highest degree.

>implying sectarian violence doesnt exist

I'm not reading it, I just googled for "female muslim scholar rape" and they were one of the first links and they bothered to transcribe some of the relevant verses and Hadith.

The verses and Hadith don't change based on the people quoting them. Nor is the fact that the scholars they quote are human filth dependent on the source either.

Here have wikipedia link instead (I'm surprised it survived the nomination for deletion, although I'm sure they'll try again).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma_malakat_aymanukum

Does this mean the perpetrators of black on black violence aren't actually black?

Muslims killing lesser muslims.

Muslims have been killing each other since the beginning of their religion. Abu Bakr, the first among the "rightfully guided" Caliphs had thousands of muslims murdered. Was he not a true muslim either?

Ya it really dose

>Millions of Europeans slaughtered in 6 years
>Still think Germany is European?

sunni vs shia

yeah it is islamic

islamics conquest? there is no complusion in religion thats literally said in the quran. i can't actually force someone else to believe in my faith. thats actually against my teachings if i were following them 100%. sadly there are muslims who aren't following the quran 100% so they can ignore what parts they want to and follow what parts they want. i'm not sure what happened in the ancient past but dawah or the religious proselytizing is supposed to be done peacefuly we aren't supposed to be attacking others and forcing them to believe in what we believe thats just wrong.As a muslim you aren't allowed to do things like dawah/proselytizing unless you've learned the entire quran by heart,read all the teachings,and put in the effort to learn what the people who you are trying to proselytize believe in/your supposed to do research and study not just blast your mouth off and do it in a manner where both parties end up getting something positive out of it.If you were a muslim trying to convert christians you'd have to actually read the christians bible,do research/study on their faith actually go to their churches and listen to what they say before you go own talking otherwise you'd be getting a sin.Talking about faith when you don't know much about it is a sin in islam. And your supposed to make others want to follow you as a muslim by how you live and act and by following ethics/morals and being a awesome human being in general. Sadly again thats not whats going on in the muslim world. There are alot of different problems in each part of the islamic world. There's just way too many problems going on for me to discuss.

well if ISIS attacked Madinah, that's pretty unislamic

9:29 faggot, 9:29.

But Isis doesn't donate to the Clinton foundation, so they're clearly evil.

well its not hard to hate people who basically aren't following our bible,make up fan fiction,and some of them are so far off islam its hard to even label them muslims; some of the really wacky shia's actually worship their imams/shiekhs as god('s) or people who can intervene for them. when mainstream muslims( the rest of us 80-90% are taught that nobody can intervene to god for another;not even our prophet) and other shia's don't follow ramadan/or half of our religious holidays/dates or customs or practices. its kinda hard to see them as actual muslims for us. some of them don't even follow the 5 daily prayers which are obligatory in our faith.

I wonder when leftists start saying that nazis aren't german, because the majority of germans didn't vote for or supported them.
Oh wait, that's not going to happen

>there is no complusion in religion

>wants to educate us on Islam
>doesn't know about abrogation

Fucking diaspora fag

If you read the Qoran, then you will understand that everyone is born as a muslim.

All "non-muslim" dont follow sharia law, therefore they are not good enough and have to be killed.

There are black people that call other black people "uncle tom" or "coon".

There are Muslim that kill other muslim, because the Qoran said so.

Maybe they were funded by the western nations because we all needed a new enemy besides "terrorists" to take away our rights and freedoms.

It's not Muslims user. It's Islam.

Islam is disliked because of its teachings. It depends on the Muslim to act on those teachings however.

2:191-193 Fight and kill unbelievers until “religion is Allah’s,” i.e. Islamic law rules all societies

“And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them — such is the recompense of unbelievers, but if they give over, surely Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah’s; then if they give over, there shall be no enmity save for evildoers.”