What is this shitty show's hidden agenda?

what is this shitty show's hidden agenda?

Killing your mother in her sleep.

>everyone but Rajeet has a woman

KEK

It's about turning people into satanists with Sheldons catch phrase. Bazinga becomes bapspango which then becomes beelzebub

There is no agenda, it's just dumb jokes aimed at a dumb audience.

Also I can't believe most of those characters have girlfriends now. For the type of people they're supposed to be, that's some ridiculously unrealistic shit.

>Scientists get mad pussy,
>please research into populists social media sharable scientific discovery that nets your firm money.Space is super important guys and anyone who gets excited over astronony headlines is a smart and woke person.
>Also please pretend to be interested in green energy, but admit that it is impossible, and dont fully go intonit because fossil fuels are the back bone of international tradong elite. So make good headlines about it, but dont go anywhere.
>Also, make good research in healthcare, dont cure things of course, just prolong life enough to make the net profit before moving onto the next victim. There is a formula where a patient will net enough profit and expire to maximize gains.
>bazooopa
>Also religious people amirite

yeah the show turned into Friends

This is what I hated about the show.
It was good until they all got girlfriends, then it stopped being about nerdy drama, and started being about relationship drama with a nerdy twist.

I feel like this show ran its course after season 2 and they just can't kill it because of all the bazinga shirts and girls who think watching it makes them geeky.

They constantly change the date it airs in an attempt to confuse the audience into forgetting about it with no avail. It is a beast that cannot be taken down. The creator asks forgiveness every day.

Only conspiracy I can think of is to normalize autism while making it seem like harmless eccentricity

In my experience even the milder aspies are actually not that different to Etsubatsus; they are broken in fundamentally the same way

>This is what I hated about the show.
user it is the human cycle, to grow, find a mate and progenate. we however on Sup Forums are obsolete and degenerate bodies of the human cycle, other than our biologies we should not be considered human at all.

promoting nerd culture and consumerism

> that episode that showed raj giving a man felatio for 22 consecutive minutes

what did they mean by that?

That blacks can't into science and women don't like Indians.

Never seen the show, the message seems pretty clear.

to sell ads on tv, and then rake in syndication fees

very sneaky, if I hadn't let you in on the super secret knowledge you'd have never figured it out in a million years

>heterosexual white couples having monogamous relationships
Wtf I like Jewish hollywood now?

It's a mainstream show with the corresponding writing quality and budget. Nerds don't like it because they feel misrepresented (which is true) and the supposedly "smart people talk" is more often than not just low-brow trivia nobody should feel smart about knowing/understanding. And normies do like it because it's tailored to their taste. That said, I actually like the intro song and about one third of the jokes are funny (while the others make me roll my eyes; image related) - oh, and the laugh track is THE worst of any show I've ever seen.

give me a 20 minute show I can watch with the missus himym was a drag, I would not consider watching bbt

>It was good until they all got girlfriends
No it fucking wasn't.

seinfeld is the king of sitcoms

What you were talking about with the low brow trivia shit pisses me off no end.

I'm a Engineering graduate and when people state the wrong things and ask me is that what I learned during my five years (I did a dual degree with science), it kinda angers me a little.

Also the fact that they bash the jew because he is an engineer

>lone brown (no blacks or Asians) is single

b-but there's Jewish characters!

>what is this shitty show's hidden agenda?
Not to get all SJW here, but why do these style of shows always have all white couples, and a single token "foreign" guy with an accent who is never in a relationship?

>promoting reality
stop the presses

Because they try to be accurate?

Foreign looking guys with accents never have girlfriends in reality?

>hidden agenda?
It's ok to bully retards

A lot of old people watch this show