How are there 50k people living in Twin Peaks?

How are there 50k people living in Twin Peaks?

It always seems like there are 500.

>500

That's a pretty precise number, I don't remember seeing 500 characters over the course of the show. I would've guessed there's only about 30-40 people living there.

it's not 50k, it's actually 51 person and a midget (0.201 of a man)

It is canonically a typo. It's really 5120

It was supposed to be 5000 but the tv execs complained that nobody will be interested in such a rural setting.

Should I watch Fire Walk With Me if I've never seen the TV show?

no. watch the show you fuck

uh,no. it's a prequel, but it takes place before, during and after the show. you'll need to have seen it (particularly what happens to cooper) to understand wtf is going on

pot, meet kettle

Should I watch Fire Walk With Me if I have seen the TV show?

Did anyone get really scared at the part where Maddy dies?

honestly one of the creepiest things I've seen on television. Still chills me.

I live in a town with 50k people and it always feels as if there are 500.

>David has disappeared so far up his own ass...
Not surprising to hear that Quentin's jealous of someone else's gas sniffing ability.

Yes but not as bad as that scene with Laura is screaming into the camera in reverse or when Bob crawls over the couch.

Why does Sup Forums hate Quentin so much?

I know I watched the movie some years back but I have absolutely no recollection of what happens inside, apart from Bowie and Isaak's appearances

He probably didn't know about Eraserhead

I quite like Tarantino, but he's a fucking retard.

They're mad there's someone more autistic than them.

but what was tax policy of Twin Peaks

Crawl scene is pure panic. Bobs first appearance was also terrifying.

Why do they have such exact figures anyway if population changes every day

You would expect that someone that watches as much film as Tarantino wouldn't be such a fucking pleb

FWWM is one of the best things Lynch ever did. Tarantino is a pleb.

Twin Peaks is the only show that for me has ever succeeded in being a horror show at any point

they're all stuck in the Black Lodge

>disappeared up his own ass
Yeah, he'd know about that wouldn't he?

It's a mistake, studio execs thought people in cities would react badly if they thought they were watching a show set in hicksville

This sounds about right

underrated post

in Fire Walk With Me you realize just how empty Twin Peaks is

It's partly due to Laura's isolated, lonely perspective, which is how we see Twin Peaks in the film.

It's 5201. The sign has a typo done by the high schoolers who did the sign as a prank. It's explained in some of the three books.

What I find funny is that they didn't "fix" it for the new series. It's still the exact same number. It's amazing, fits Peaks perfectly.