Both native american teams blew and lost in overtime

>both native american teams blew and lost in overtime

Now most of you might be wondering what this means so I will go ahead and explain it to you. They are being punished for the insensitivities to the Native American culture. As a 1/64th Chocotaw myself I often feel embarrassed at how our culture dehumanizes the genocide of the Native American race.

Not only are racist team names like the R**skins allowed but "Cowboys" are the american team. Only by forgoing a ridiculous tradition like thanksgiving in which the biggest mistake in history was made can we finally get over the hump of racism in America.

If we continue along this path only more disaster await America as my people seek vengenance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYyM60RlhCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

: Hattak yuka keyu hokυtto yakohmit itibachυfat hieli kυt, nan isht imaiυlhpiesa atokmυt itilawashke; yohmi ha hattak nana hohkia, keyukmυt kanohmi hohkia okla moma nana isht aim aiυlhpiesa, micha isht aimaiυlhtoba he aima ka kanohmi bano hosh isht ik imaiυlhpieso kashke. Amba moma kυt nana isht imachukma chi ho tuksυli hokmakashke

cry me a trail of tears squanto

Fuck featherniggers

>mfw I thought this was Finnish

It's insult like these that will continue humanity down the path of ruination. We no longer look to mother earth for her guidance or father sun for his protection.

1/4th Ojibwe here, don't even give a fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=EYyM60RlhCA

Fuck white people and fuck Trump. Happy white people dying of starvation day

>Mother Earth
>Father Sun
What about my wife’s son?

Apart of the real holy trinity
Gaia
Sol
Tyrone(wife's son)

Fuck off back to your bottle of Listerine you filthy Injun

firewater is a apart of our cultural identity

I actually find listerine quite tasty and refreshing myself.

>vengenance

I post like 5 posts a minute. Forgive my typos on shitposts

>As a 1/64th Chocotaw

You Washitah Nation bro?

I'm 1/16th Squapaw
Eat my shit

I'm from the slapahoe tribe...but seriously these comments are hilarious...from a native man in Canada lmao

Don't get mad white boy

Your gf isnt the only thing with a little indian in her

POO IN IGLOO