What does /po/ think about WMAF relationships and their hapa offspring

what does /po/ think about WMAF relationships and their hapa offspring

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONE2913VP1g
heavy.com/news/2016/02/alex-kim-vic-victor-buckner-phoenix-murder-suicide-victims-suspect-funeral-facebook-page/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Holtzclaw
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/30/naked-man-times-square/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>brown eyes
Gross.

Sup Forums *

I am a white male that will marry an asian female. I will have 5 kids.

White women can't compete.

your future kids are so fucked

On several sides of my family, there were white men with cherokee women. I am here about 4 generations later.

My children will be fine.

I don't really care. Both whites and asians have some general aptitude when it comes to parenting and personal success so aside from looking weird the kids have everything else they need to be at least moderately successful.

Absolute filth. Keep your people in your own country.

Kill yourself. I'd rather the Jap in my country than you honorary nigger.

>t. white slut

It's not about their success as parents, or aptitude, or even success. Are your ancestors samurais? Are his ancestors Vikings or Kings ? No. So why kill two vastly different but great in their own way cultures and history?

Males: serial killers and perma virgins even if they are ripped models
Females: whores who go on facial abuse and enjoy it suitable for usse as sex slaves

>t. Race traitor

What is this anyways? A saucy meme?

They are more mentally stable than AM/WF offspring. I don't know why, but every AM/WF kid I have ever met has been depressed and aloof.

Honestly. How really xenophobic are the japanese?

Treat your kids, particularly your sons right.

>Are your ancestors samurais? Are his ancestors Vikings or Kings ? No. So why kill two vastly different but great in their own way cultures and history?

I'm pretty sure that most of us are descended from dirtfarmer serfs, no matter our ethnicity.

Young Elliot

Highly advise against it, especially half Korean hapas

We're the only other palefaces that arent chinks or japs

The offspring become fucked because of Cory in the House
youtube.com/watch?v=ONE2913VP1g

My gf is southeast asian and have been together for about 3 years, I'm assuming we are going to marry and have kids unless something drastic happens.

I would raise them to be proud of both sides, I don't really see what the problem would be. We're both fairly attractive and fit people.

heavy.com/news/2016/02/alex-kim-vic-victor-buckner-phoenix-murder-suicide-victims-suspect-funeral-facebook-page/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Holtzclaw

Their kids tend to be very depressed, geeky and don't fit in. The father is usually some spaz who is obsessed with animu or some shit.

You don't have to worry about that. Why do you think I want so many?

>English, French, polish, German, Spanish, Nordic people got to where they are today because every single person in their society were dirt farmers

I think they're hated by niggers, white liberal women, and jews so they're fine with me.

keep the girls, euthanize the boys

My great grandfather was Jap and my Great Grandmother was Czech. I am only 1/8th but am 7/8ths white. Does that make me hapa?

Nah just don't tell anyone. I'm 1/16th native Canadian but I look so Irish i love it

t. someone who has never seen the inside of a black household

It's about how well the serfs raise their young, not about trying to identify with the highest echelons of our ancestors' society. You're trying to distract from the core argument, which is thus: white and asian poor raise their kids, and are generally more successful and forward thinking, than black and hispanic poor. Refute this claim.

Most people cant tell but like there is always some oddball that can tell right away lolz. Doesnt help that I get Asian glow when I drink.

Elliot Rodger's manifesto was enough for me to try to stick to white women for the rest of my life.

That guy was seriously obsessed with his English heritage and whiteness on a level I've not even seen on here before. I get that he's def in the minority for this group but it really doesn't seem worth the risk

The boy hapas raised in America seem to be universally cucks.

The girl hapas raised in America seem to be universally sluts.

But whatever. I only want Asian women and I'll have to deal with it one day.

Hello Senator Warren

ITT: "White girls rejected me so I'll settle for anime gook girls" starter kit.

He was obsessed with getting his dick wet. His parents were retards. Sex is meant for marriage only.

You're right. I don't need to refute your claim. However, race and culture are important aswell. If they both do well on their own, why not leave it alone? Europeans have a right to exist, just like Japanese do. You're sounding like a marxist the way you're talking.

Oh are your Asian genetics noticeable I'm sorry to hear. Whatever your kids will be white. And their kids and onward.

Hey man she isn't Irish lol. Wait is that the bitch claiming to be native American?

For me is was "only fat white chicks want to date me".

I tried other grils, but they all turned out fat. black chicks, mexican grils, etc. I finally found me a japanese qt.

It's ok as long as there are no Pilipinas involved. Otherwise, things can get heated, as in, the white man can have his head stomped in.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

Elliot rodger here

Sup Forums will go on all day about dumb mudbloods and other memes like that, but the irony is people who are mixed race are some of the biggest proponents for keeping existing races one entity.

It's kind of like how you go into Stormfag threads and most of the posters are Hispanic, Jewish or have a non-white ancestor.

They are minimal but they are there. I have squinty eyes and they are brown but my hair is reddish brown my facial hair comes in red and I have freckles and white skin even have red cheeks.

Like I said most people see me as white but once in a great while I will find someone who will be like "You part asian dude?".

Happy for you OP. Have some Japanese babies I hear they need some.

Elliot Rogers was Japanese?

> the kids have everything else they need to be at least successful.
no. hapa's lack a loving and caring family. a vast majority of hapas are from wmaf couples, this means that their white father has yellow fever while their mother might be a white worshiper asian hater. this is how people like elliot come to be tbhqiw

What did she mean by, "Our Streets"?

>implying they dont all look the same

I'm one of those kids. Depressed and aloof because no one comes close to my power level.

too true it hurts the man

I struggle hard with wanting to get involved with an asian girl for many reasons, but ultimately I just can't commit because it's terrible for the kids. :l

>hurr elliot rogers

It's like nobody realizes how many decent half-asian half-whites there are.

not at all. there's no racism, just cultural ignorance.

Those souless eyes

Same here even though only 1/8th mental illness runs rampant in my family. Dad was bi-polar and killed himself have two brothers who are dignosed schizophrenic. And yeah it was AM/WF paring. Great Grandpa was Jap Great Grandma was Czech.

The anti-white male, anti-asian female, faggot reveals himself.

>implying dirtfarmers weren't a vital component to every single feudal society that kept armies and craftsmen fed

Don't start pulling some WE WUZ JARLS N SHIET crap.

Its like nobody notices how many half white half blacks there are

they're hated by everyone tbhq

It's like noone realizes that celebrities don't make up for the fact that many have identity issues.

thanks for sticking with your own race

please don't
> once again hapa kids are after thoughts

I'm not pulling some we wuz shit but what I'm saying is doing deminish the feats that come from our lands. Don't forget you've descended from some of the greatest thinkers to exist. Yes farmers are the lifeblood of a country.

did you finish marking that english homework

I am actually descended from Scottish royalty, but that has no impact on me today, and I certainly would want to have nothing to do with the cucked Scotland that exists today.

The Ulster Scots came here for a reason.

Wm/Af could make beautiful offspring. Pic is Shannon Williams a British/Korean singer.

Who knows?

I couldn't hear her words behind the sounds of that guy's head caving in

This. Let's examine why hapas subhuman.

White man marries Asian woman for yellow fever. Then once she becomes old and ugly, the attraction fades and he hates his wife and family. Also is racist against Asian men (MUH DIK) so he hates his gook-eyed soon.

Asian woman marries white man because she thinks Asians are inferior. Then her son comes out squinty eyed with brown eyes and black hair.

Hapa child comes out and both parents hate him. White bros and AZN gangstas don't accept him either. So he becomes a serial killer or jumps off a building naked in Times Square.

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/30/naked-man-times-square/

Sometimes I feel like Patrick Bateman...

t. krit mcclean

>might be a white worshiper asian hater

You just described all Asians, senpai.

Not me m8.

Ive met someone with such an extreme yellow fever he will never date whites or any other race. and hes a spic

Wait.

So I'm.....

A Mexican Intellectual?

Still Race mixing, i don't get this board's obssesion with the asian women. White women are 1000 times better yet every body here posts
>how 2 get qt asian waifu
Stick to your own race, all this talk about how asian women are better (they are not, a lot of retards here just keep saying the same stereotypes or their fantasy about how asian women act even though they never met one) is retard. White women are the universal standard of beauty for a reason.
>white women cheat, are unfaithful etc.
Stop looking at a white trash with daddy isuess. An average white woman doesn't cheat on you with "bbc". Most of the white women find niggers repulsive and onle the most fucked up ones go for them but even coal burners don't want to raise a family with negros.

>tl;dr
It's the same as /r/asianmasculinity cucks coming here and spamming shit about "ohohooh how white women can't stop thinking about jap cock."

What is funny is I don't like anime and don't care much for Japan outside of Kurosawa movies and shit I could care less. Don't even like Jap vidya like me some Western RPGS.

Also I fucking hate weebs. Growing up all I was ever asked was "Hey you part Jap? You like anime? You speak Jap". Am like "No" their reply always "Well I do so that makes me more Jap than you."

I'm half white half asian and I have no identity issues. It's better to identify with individuals and ideas rather than an entire blanket race. I'm sure you don't want to take responsibility for the two-digit IQ skinheads who have never read a book.

I don't really know. Call me a shill but the modern world just isn't built for racial pride. Allegiances and forging a life for yourself are so much more complex than that.

Slavic women are the best women

That's what happens when you have an inferiority complex from birth

>Nigger father in first panel

Things that do not happen for 100!

Can you speak the language of your Asian half?

I'm not claiming to be a viKAAANG or a KAAANG so you're whatever you went to be eh

>Elliot Rodger
>Ugly
Pick one

How do i know you're an asian who wants white women?

That's sad to hear. Hope the best for you, OP.

Hello marxist. How about we just put all the shit skins, all the niggers, all the poo in the loos all the whites and all the Asians together and end racism forever.

Was just about to call that out.

Looks like the "longingfordeath" /r/hapa Leftist crowd has entered the thread.

thats barely a shitpost, you have to go back to china

I am in one right now and it's great. Disregard the hohol flag, Czech on vacation.

Race mixing is degenerate. Just stick to your own race.

You have to go back bratyia

its not about utility. People need culture and identity. They need to feel like a part of a group. You just don't race mix. you just ruined two perfectly fine lineages that should have never been together.

There's no chinks out here in the maritimes. You're probably some shit skin from Ontario.

That's pic is probably because men who go to asian women are bad stock, whereas asian men who score white women are going to be pretty good looking

Corpses are pretty ugly

>It's better to identify with individuals and ideas rather than an entire blanket race.
>being this retarded
You lack culture and an understanding of kinship which makes nationalism great. You will never know what its like to have pride in your heritage. You are essentially a culturless bastard that will never understand the feeling of homogeneity.

>white women are 1000 time better

Try living in America, polski.

It doesn't matter the point remains the same. Race mixing of any kind is degenerate.

This. I notice that every white man with an Asian girlfriend is some sort of weird nerd or weeaboo. And if they have a non-Japanese girlfriend, they treat her like a replacement model or something. Kek.

Don't forget how they both look deformish like Eliot

I have a date with a Chinese girl. It's refreshing to interact with women who seem to be actually interested in you and enthusiastic about meeting.