Sup Forums will defend this

> Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466990329301.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not today, Sup Forums has taken a day off.

He'll BTFO every other racial minority and shit on every other PC standard, but even Trump can't beat the Jew.

What does Hillary think of Israel?

Hitler also told everyone he wants peace, but proceeded to smack their shit up, and killed 6 thousand innocent Jews.

Well he's correct that the middle east needs stability

But was he wrong?

His post is purely pandering but desu, Israel is one of our best allies.

Anyone who is capable of doing a simple Google search will see that Israel provides us with a lot in terms of technology and intelligence, and we also keep each other protected at the UN when all those 3rd world countries try to charge us with war crimes.

>Do you think we should be giving billions of dollars to Israel

I don't think we should be giving billions of dollars to anyone.

But to deny the usefulness of Israel is purely autistic.

>Inb4 Muslims start posting about USS liberty

Can't find that tweet.

He still holds that view though. Nobody is perfect, yet he's still better than Hillary.

A long time ago, it was decided that Arabs were icky and that the Jews in Israel were the one outpost of freedom and democracy and all those other thing that make us feel good. This idea has been so ingrained in the minds of the American public that now no politician has any hope of winning if they don't praise Israel.

She doesn't think about them, she's totally owned by them.

anyone defending palestine is a card carrying leftist muzie luvin' commie.
>israel was one of the only countries supporting Rhodesia and apartheid South Africa
>israel is the closest thing to white and western in the region
>israel is the only thing stopping christian holy sites from being converted to mosques

Arabs are insects and provide no use at all, Ahmed.

After the whole jew thing with the star, I think he's just securing the anti semitism claims. Personally I just think Trump is a step in the right direction but not the god king.

Thanks for the money goy.

I don't defend it. I hope trump loses so the anti white leftsists make fun of him for the rest of his life

Anti-semite it was 6 billion jews

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466990329301.webm

not to mention all his kids have Married into the Jewish faith

Mossad did 9/11

B-but, the Six Gorillion Pointed Star, he's anti-semitic and hates his daughter, faggot?

You have to make your mind up or are you #MentallyHill?

Well, they are pretty darn good at killing muslims.

what is this lol?

>dat number

>Jews did 9/11
>Muslims is bud Bois n girls
>Islam never hurts anyone
>Religion of peace

Try harder you gook.

hahaha sorry ahmed, white people thread only

But trump isn't white
He's orange

it was probably cut from him talking about iran at aipac

"they (iran) say that Israel must be wiped off the face of the earth"

>israel was one of the only countries supporting Rhodesia and apartheid South Africa
This isn't because Israel actually liked whites. It's because it and South Africa had a secret Nuclear Weapons program together.

>israel is the closest thing to white and western in the region
Israel is religious theocracy. Not western. Also
>jews
>white
pick one

>israel is the only thing stopping christian holy sites from being converted to mosques
Not really churches have been relatively safe pre-israel. In fact Israel prevents a lot of Arab Christians from even going to these Churches. The Church of the Holy Sepulchre is actually looked after by a Muslim family that takes care of it for Christians.

I agree. They're our only real ally in that region against the muzzies. Just give them the money and let them do the actual fighting while we sit back watch them kill each other.

Everyone here is defending Israel because they kill muslims. I defend muslims because they are trying to destroy Israel. Israel is a much bigger threat.

Who's worse a bunch of Chechen brothers with a rice cooker bomb every few years or a country that controls our banks owns most of our politicians and owns the minds of our youth through the media.

Hahaha, feel free to leave Sup Forums at any time. You pathetic Islamic scum cannot call this place yours anymore.

For the destruction of your pathetic religion and the desecration of your 'prophet' are the only things that await you here.

Just as the insects in this picture died, so shal your pathetic religion.

If we must ally with Jews to wipe you out. Then so be it. Your kind will be removed from this planet...

Why do you assume I'm muslim. I'm actually white. The problem is that you guys cuck yourselves to Israel without realizing how stupid it is.

>If we must ally with Jews to wipe you out. Then so be it. Your kind will be removed from this planet...
If muslims disappear the world looses the one group of people that actually hate and try to kill jews. At that point the west is fucked.

>I'm white
>I'm Christian

Kek! You pathetic roaches always use the same fucking excuse. There is a perfect reason we align with Israel and that reason is simple... to wipe out Islam...

If you don't like that. Then you must be a liberal, or you must be Islamic... or in the slight off chance, you're an autistic neonazi but usually your kind confines itself to safe spaces like storefront.

Regardless. Sup Forums does not belong to uneducated idiots and Muslims. From now on, we use rational thinking and progress our eight wing ideology the proper way.

Nah. At that point the Jews would become the enemy.

> We must align with the only religion large enough to threaten Christianity! It's the only way infidel... uh I mean fellow white Christian

HAHAHAHA! You keep digging a bigger hole...

>hates neo-nazis
>defends israel
hmmm

Are you genuinely autistic. Wtf is wrong with you. You keep posting these degenerate pics all the time. You think it's cool to show pics of dead kids dude.

Would they though. I feel the west is so cucked this point on the Jewish question it would never happen.

They and jewmerica are the ones who made pissed off muzzies you stupid fuck!

Like I said Ahmed. This place doesn't belong to you anymore...

Gets used to it or get fucking lost.

To be honest. With the rise of anti-islamic attacks in the US and the UK, you might be posting under a new flag pretty soon if you know what's good for you...

The reign of islam over Sup Forums is done.

The reign of islam over the world... is done... a dark 100 years await you my boy...

Muslims deserve to die. And they will die.

Find me one elected US politician that is against Israel

I can't wait for Trump to fail miserably and for that megahag Clinton to take office. I'd like to think that at least half of the burgers here would off themselves with muh guns.

Yes he did...
And how did it all end? Oh yes with Hitler's brain on a wall and Germany "made great again" by 60 years of occupation.

Damn he really did smack their shit up...

WEW

>This blue-pillled faggot doesn't know that voting is futile, that it is only through revolution you can bring forth political change

Says the dude who's name is a Japanase Shonen Manga. You better get those tendies out of the oven before they burn.

Wait, Huffpo told me he was an anti-Semite; I'm so confused!?!?!?

>This place doesn't belong to you anymore...
Yes, because the jewish founded image board currently owned by a Jap and populated by whites was run and dominated by muslims.

Do you larp as a crusader.

>protect each other at the UN
You're the country with veto rights. Isreal doesn't do shit in the security council.
Didn't the Nebraska or some shithole like that governer say that Isreal is a parasite on the American ecnomy back in 08?

Playing with the jew is a whole different ball game. You don't suck Jewish dick, you don't get the presidency.

>Hating on Naruto. One of the best Anime ever made

Typical of a fucking Roach. Regardless. In sure you don't want me to post my WHOLE collection of dead muslim children, which involves 1000s of pictures on Google servers as well as the ones I have downloaded .

So why don't we just come to an understanding. You Islamic insects will fuck off from Sup Forums and await your death by Christians or Jews.

And we will...

Keep posting pictures of dead Muslims!

*tips fedora*

I can tell you are an ally frustrated.

Does it pain you to know that Sup Forumsis no longer a place for Muslims and neonazi to congregate and circlejerk?

>2016
>believing in revolutions
Revolution are the weapon of the jew when the government doesn't align with their guidelines. Find me a single revolution through modern history that doesn't have any relation with jews pulling the strings.

Bernie

>Muh muh best animu muh
If Naruto is best then bad animu must be really fucking shit.

The jews are too deeply embedded withing media and education in order for you to change anything through the political system. It doesn't matter who sits in the white house. It doesn't matter who the prime minister is. He who controls media and education, controls the general populous, and thus the country.

>Tunisia implying he knows anything

Filthy Muslims.

Israel is one of the countries that vets opposition votes against us. From islamic countries including yours.

Hahaha!

Stay fucked faggot and await your doom.

>Naruto
>The manga loved by niggers and muslims.

It bothers me that there are weeb jews larping as white nationalists on here.

Only the most degenerate faggots hate Naruto and from my experience. The ones who hate Naruto only love anime with little fake imaginary girls that they want to have sex with.

Such as the Awooo faggots.

Top kek. There is a ReasonNaruto is always #1 in popular on Crunchyroll. Everyone loves Naruto. Only degenerates who want to fuck anime characters hate Naruto.

>America's choice for president is between a liar and a meme/joke candidate
America is such a joke

The solution isn't with democracy or revolution. It's with infiltration. If enough red pilled faggots infiltrated their ranks they can change the world. But most people are wasting their lives jerking off.

>Israel is one of the countries that vets opposition votes against us.
Israel isn't on the security council and we are. Israel is usually the one the US is protecting with it's vote. In fact Israel is usually a reason other countries vote against us.

It bothers me that you sand niggers think you own this board when in fact, everyone hates you.

>says the country sent home by fucking Iceland and who's leaders are fucking off after they realized that their populace is actually retarded
Oh im laffin

Oh shit I am now #HillMissile

IT'S NOT A REAL FUCKING TWEET

FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET

FUCK YOU OP, TRIGGERED

>The solution isn't with democracy or revolution. It's with infiltration. If enough red pilled faggots infiltrated their ranks they can change the world.
The jews completely lack morals. The reason they got his power and influence to begin with is because they don't care who gets in their way. Also, jews aren't stupid. You will have a hard time "infiltrating their ranks" and doing anything which goes against their interests without them knowing it. The only solution is a Third Reich equivalent that makes Auschwitz look like fucking Disneyland in comparison.

The English team might be a joke but at least our politics isn't.

Why the fuck is Trump pandering to Jews
>He doesn't need their money
>They are his primary opposition in the Republican party

So why the fuck

You're just repeating what the nigger from the Islamic country said.

Maybe you should do a fucking Google search before you sound like a fucking retard.

>trusting a person that doesn't even understand the simplest thing that israel is at fault for the entire debacle.

so whats the deal with the whole star of david bullshit? did trump's team browse a stormfront website and repost the image, or did the media fuck up the facts yet again?

my father tried saying that trump browses an anti-semitic website and retweets hitler stuff. i just laughed and asked him if that makes sense.

Because he's a plant. It's obvious to the intelligent people on Sup Forums.

>One of the best Anime ever made

It was tolerable until the pain arc ended. After that everything went to shit

Your country is the reason Europe is being destroyed... AGIAN!

Fuck off Germany. You've always been the worst country in the West. Starting world wars and being the main cucks behind the EU .

Your country IS THE WORST!

Pic fucking related. These are German girls.

But you can't do that. Takyyah isn't a thing muzzies came up with. The jews are the originators. You can't round them all up to kill em. They will pass as non jews.

>Your country is the reason Europe is being destroyed... AGIAN!
Oh God, the irony lel.

>Your country is the reason Europe is being destroyed... AGIAN!
No, that would be America. It is you who liberated the jews. Germany was trying to save Europe.
>Fuck off Germany. You've always been the worst country in the West.
They've always been one of the best.
>Your country IS THE WORST!
The best together with us scandi countries.

>Pain

You mean when Pain revived everyone after the village was destoryed?

Where the fuck would the show have gone if the fucking hidden leaf village was destoryed!?

The whole fucking point of the story is for Naruto to become Hokage after all the shit he goes through. How the fuck is he to become Hokage if 95% of the shows main characters are dead and the leaf is destroyed!

Except Bernie is a literal Jew who was trying to fight the "1%" Jews by taking money from the goy and redistribute it to groups of people that harm goy cultures.

The last time your country was relevant was when you were sailing to England to raid and pillage as Vikings.

Now you're just massive cucks.

Shut the fuck up Sweden.

>But you can't do that. You can't round them all up to kill em.
You'd be surprised.
>They will pass as non jews.
Doubtful.

FAKE

FAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKE

FAKE

FAKEFAKEFAKEFAKE

FAKEFAKEFAKE

FAKEFAKE

>Being so historically and culturally illiterate that he doesn't know Sweden has been relevant throughout almost the entirety of European history.

It really hasn't.

>Thinking your country is more important than it ever was

Holy shit you fucking cuck. Can you fuck off? There is a reason your country is a god damn meme for being a massive cuckshed.

>OP still thinks this is a NatSoc board
Back to Stormfront oldfag, didn't you hear? We're the Jews now~

fuck, it's actually true? if it was false, you fags would have called me out 10 minutes ago

Alright, I need to finish this episode of peaky blinders.

I'm bored of arguing with muslim insects and Swedish cucks.

Enjoy your cuckfest.

>It really hasn't.
It really has.
>There is a reason your country is a god damn meme for being a massive cuckshed.
Yes, because of jealous lardasses like you. 90% of SwedenYES if fabricated or miscredited. Sure, we have problems, but they are not grander than those of any other european country. Also, as an american you shouldn't be making cuck jokes.

Gustav II was four hundred years ago, broham. For fuck's sake.

I laughed harder than I should have at this

nah vikings stopped being relevant to our history after they got their ass kicked in my city

Everyone has to be against what Trump wants to be politically correct
Trump now supports Jews.
Everyone else has to be antisemitic to be PC now
Being a Nazi is PC now.

>6000 innocent jews
sounds about right. the rest of the 6 gorillion were zionists and rightfully gassed.