Welp, tonight's the night we get to hear rich and famous people talk down to us and tell us how horrible we are...

Welp, tonight's the night we get to hear rich and famous people talk down to us and tell us how horrible we are. Hope you're ready.

Good. You all should be told how horrible you are for voting in a literal Nazi.

Can't wait for the memes

I don't mind successful people doing that. The problem is these people are rich for the wrong reasons

Why do people resort to hyperbole so much when it comes to him?

I hope Lady Gaga does another fun musical number about rape.

Obama will make a suprise appearance. SCREENCAP THIS

Is Leo nominated again, or did the academy think 5 mins of fame was enough for him?

they'll be talking down to a brick wall

nobody cares about the movies this year, and everybody is sick of this preachy shit

the ratings will be way down

Because he speaks exclusively in hyperbole, and is a human hyperbole himself.

is this sarcasm or there really are shillary faggots around here

Can't wait for La La Land to win everything

la la land wins, denzel gets token black guy award (angering both sides), arrival no

You mean all the articles and tweets about how it's so perfect and how we're so in love with it.

because he's just following OPs example

but I'm not right wing

Not sarcasm at all. Trump is the worst human on the planet.

Holy fucking shit Sup Forums what are you doing?

Don't act like that's not what's going to happen. It's going to be insufferable.

I'm ready for more FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE memes

Who is Josef Fritzl!?

Who is Kim Jong-Un!?

Who is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi!?

if you think Sup Forums only thinks like that you're gravely mistaken

then don't watch it retard. its not for your kind

Fucking rich people, they don't understand our plights, they're so detached from real life. Sad.

Agree

He's a good businessman who tricked poor people into thinking that they matter.

Well I don't care about that circlejerk anyway.

You are horrible, though.

There is nothing wrong with being a horrible person if you realise how horrible you are.

>Welp, tonight's the night we get to hear rich and famous people talk down to us and tell us how horrible we are.

Oh Trump is doing a rally tonight?

>He's a good businessman
I don't see his tax returns.

but everyone who's not one of you gets told how horrible they are every night on Sup Forums. why are you complaining hypocrite?

Sup Forums is an abomination that needs to eradicated

That's why he's so good.

this

>Oscars have been getting more and more politicized
>Talk about it

>Fucking POL!

You people really need to stop making that board the Boogeyman. Face it, ever since he got elected, that's all Hollywood had talked about.

LEAVE TRUMP ALONE!

>he's a president of USA
Holy kek, how amerifats can be this stupid? He looks like russian oligarch on this picture.

No I mean the hilarious pics of the cucked virtue signalers and the low key uncucked that come out of it every year.

You could just turn it off if you don't like it.

Shut up Sup Forums nobody likes you
you don't even like yourself

>gosh why are people so upset at the literal meme president

I do hate these Environmentalist, virtue signaling faggots who travels only from private jet

That's not a good businessman. That's a good con-artist.

>talk about how the Oscars has basically become a political soapbox for the elite

>Fuck off, pol!

You don't have to be from pol to know what the show is going to be like. I mean, god damn, did you not see last year's?

>become
It's always been that way. Remember Jane Fonda and Marlon Brando?

FOUR
MORE
YEARS
let them talk, they'll only make things worse for themselves.

Do you really think you can convince people to revenge-vote a second time?

i can already predict how it's going to be

what time does it start so i can start edging?

>implying Sup Forums gives a shit about movies
They're just here to whine.

Yes. Hate is strong motivation

Why would anyone torture themselves by watching this years Oscars?

Yes, but last year's was really fucking bad. With Trump in office, this year's will only be worse.

>implying you have to be some skin head to know the oscars are nothing but preachy shit where rich people who dont do any sort of actual work talk down to the plebs

>Hanoi Jane and Chief Pocahontas Brando
at least Brando was creative with his pandering.

You don't. But you have to be a Sup Forumsyp to be butthurted about it.

Yeah, and when people who voted Trump realized that they got conned, they might direct that hate back the other way, and the Democrats might not run someone with as much dirt on them the next time around

You'd do well to remember that the Democrats fell victim to arrogance, and it can happen to you

>when people who voted Trump realized that they got conned

Trump is doing everything he already promised. Why would Trump voters feel conned?

If he doesn't win, we riot, right?

>Trump is doing everything he already promised.

He didn't bring the jobs back to the Rust Belt

He made a lot of promises that he won't be able to keep

not butthurt
just too tired of these air head rich people talking down to me because they sucked dick to get a job and i worked my ass of for mine

nice try trying to paint me as a Sup Forums fag.

>Embarrassing red carpet shitshow

>Embarrassing speeches

>Whining about Trump and hopefully Trump whining about them back

>Something like #Notyourfault but about refugees

>"'Tis dark times in out country"

>La La Land winning the best picture and inevitable fallout after that

>Reaction pictures

>Memes

It's gonna be great. It's just a show.

I agree. Economy is gonna crash(most likely in these 4 years), and he'll be blamed for it. I don't see him getting reelected. It's gonna be tough reelection even if economy is doing good(cause of his rhetoric)

I was thinking about watching them this year since I have nothing else to do, but with all the circlejerking they're gonna do, no thanks

>Mr. Fantastic is SJW propaganda
kill yourself

>He didn't bring the jobs back to the Rust Belt

uh...it's been a month bro, I know he is hitler and all but how about giving the man some time to fix things

t. braindead

Said he and the end of February.

>he didnt bring back every single job to the rust belt in the 36 days he has been president, impeach now!!!1!11!!1111
give the man a chance, he's got alot of shit he needs to blow through.

It's only been a month passed since he got power, he doesn't even have commerce secretary, I'd wait and watch

Didn't you hear, user? Trump is opening up all the old coalmines. That's the big plan.

incumbents usually have an easier time at reelection Tbh

Hi I'm Mike, nice to meet you mr brianded!

Nice to meet you mike, can you stop having beardfat and max landis in your videos?

>he's doing everything he said he would do!
>okay not THAT but just give him a chance!

Did he put Crooked Hillary in jail yet? And it's been over 30 days, didn't he say he would have a plan to defeat ISIS ready by now?

that why he's spent every weekend golfing?

the rust belt is fucked and there isn't anything trump can do to bring their jobs back, couple hundred jobs here or there won't mean shit

If the economy crashes in the next 4 years, why shouldn't he bear some of the blame? Seems like a preemptive damage control thing to say.

The SJWs were depicted as uncaring morons in the film.

SHUT UP YOU
NAZI!
HOMOPHOBE!
RACIST!
SEXIST!
ISLAMOPHOBE!
TRUMP SUPPORTER!

4 more years of name calling to those people that aren't any of those things, will hopefully reelect him.

can't they learn how to use a computer?

I would say more like autistic fucks, but yeah.

Feminine eyelashes

>why shouldn't he bear some of the blame?
Because fed and Obama has created big bubble with series of qe and 0% interest rates, it didn't disappear with change in presidency

He brought back 100 jobs before he was even President.

They don't want no fancy computer jobs, they want their old manufacturing jobs back

Trump promised them something that he couldn't deliver

Truth and checked

Brando was based though.

He didn't cry about shit, he just didn't go but knew he was gonna win so let the tomahawk throwers take over

How do we cure the Sup Forumsyp bros?

wtf i hate drumpf now.

rbh, im not even american and he's already president.
just give the man some time to get his cabinet through, legislation drafted by non-retards who actually planned on winning (Paul Ryan and Mcconal can eat my hairy asshole, dumbass mongs), over the obstructionist faggots in the senate and through to the people who need it.

or if you want, he could go ahead and leave the country as is, with the middle class being raped, the welfare state ever expanding and infastructure crumbling all around you

>or if you want, he could go ahead and leave the country as is, with the middle class being raped, the welfare state ever expanding and infastructure crumbling all around you

Spoiler alert: This is what Republicans want

Like I said, sounds like preemptive damage control. The entire economy doesn't hinge on QE. If it crashes under your watch, you're mainly responsible.

he doesnt even have his cabinet through because the senate is being stalled by autistic screeching.
>all these impatient fuckers ITT who dont know the senate and congress are the slowest bodies of government on the planet

Obama couldn't even get his cabinet assembled until fucking April

>"oh shit my cabinet picks are being VETTED?" said the unvetted president

good thing the president isnt like most of those republicans like Kristol, Graham, Rubio and McCain, the ones who would see your country at war against the bear over nothing but their own bloodlust

In contrast Obama got his cabinet though pretty quick, democrats have became obstractionist they claim to hate

>Republicans
>welfare state ever expanding
>Middle Class being raped

>good thing the president isnt like most of those republicans

Oh you poor naive child

>unvetted president
fuck you on about, mate?

That's true, some of those old manufacturing jobs will open again once the companies can save some overhead by dumping all their pollutants back into the water supply. That's the plan.

Let's write Sup Forums's Oscar acceptance speech. Ten words at a time;

>Thank you, thank you. I just want to say that...

Can someone make a bingo?