/WESTWORLD/ General

>So we meet again user
>you are the last piece to solving my puzzle and don't worry i won't hesitate to do anything it takes
Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Giom5_byviI
digitalspy.com/tv/westworld/news/a816596/westworlds-anthony-hopkins-admits-hes-paranoid-that-people-wont-like-his-work/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's good to see HBO will still be bringing us /general/ television two years from now after GoT is done. What is some other essential /general/-core? Lost I would say invented the genre.

/GOT/ general is bullshit
Show already peaked 3 years ago
It is just newfags making those threads

get on my knees and pleasure him

that man is an alpha

>Wat do
Lure him into a trainyard to face off with The Young Pope.
youtube.com/watch?v=Giom5_byviI

This

wtf I love armenians now

>yfw the true mystery of the puzzle is how this is a 10/10

One of the most overrated shows on right now.

I went in with low expectations and still was somehow disappointed. They somehow sapped all fun/interest in the westworld park in the show

hopefully samurai world will be better

Not much of a rind on her her

>that man is an alpha
more like that manlet is a manlet

>What is some other essential /general/-core?

>/Star Wars/ General
>/Lord of the Rings/ General
>/Sopranos/ General
>/Stranger Things/ General
>/Lynch/ General
>/POTUS/ General

If these were made we would clear up most of the meme discussion on Sup Forums, leaving the other threads for more obscure shit.

COME ON DELORISH

Man this show went to utter shit quickly. It's a shame because I've always liked the concept of the original movie but the technical aspects of the time didn't really do it justice, so I got my hopes up for a TV show. They fucking blew it big time.

Is this shopped? How does the dress hug her body this way? It can't be glued completely to her body, can it?

She's not though.

>/Sopranos/ General
Watch it chrissy, Sopranos have held a special place on this board since before 'generals' were a thing.

digitalspy.com/tv/westworld/news/a816596/westworlds-anthony-hopkins-admits-hes-paranoid-that-people-wont-like-his-work/

So who is the best actor in this series. Anthony Hopkins or Ed Harris ?

My order
Ed harris
Anthony
Dolores
Arnold

Is it just me or Dolores looks like a fucking beauty queen

Look closer, around her armpit and ankles

with the lights out, it's less dangerous

but she looks better without flash, so.

It's been confirmed that there are more parks than only Westworld, which theme would you like to visit?

pretty much agree. when i hear about the show i expected some sick psychological shit bit it wound up just being really tame and up its own ass with how deep it thought it was being. the last 3 or so episodes were really painful to watch because they were so fucking boring and overdid the buildup to the twist which was extremely underwhelming. Also this show has horrible acting. Like surprisingly bad. Besides Harris and Hopkins and the chick who plays Deloris i really don't see this show working anymore

they were the only 2 good actors. alongside the rest of the cast they looked like the greatest actors in the world

Kys stranger things liking faggot

i couldn't get past 2 episodes of stranger things. it's in the same ballpark as westworld in being pretentious reddit-bait

>Dolores fell in love with this

The Maze DAHLORES!

How well do you rate the success of the shrink ray meme?