ITT: Movies you used to like but you don't like anymore

ITT: Movies you used to like but you don't like anymore

went back and watched Gremlins and realized it was racist, sexist and homophobic

i aint got time for that problematic shit

Pretty much everything from the 80's

all movies. after some time they are all shit to me

same i'm a patrician now having watched lots of kino

TDKR

Anything with a black tbqh

is that kate

fuck you

I'll admit, for a long time I was a big star wars prequels defender without realising how fucking atrocious it is.
I would defend it just based on my childhood memory and not until I "forgot" about it and saw it with fresh eyes did I realise the heavily flawed execution in practically every single filmmaking department. It was kind of embarassing.

Nostalgia is a powerful thing.

>h-hey user wanna go to a p-play together

>"I've only slept with 2 men"
What did she mean by this?

>2
WHORE

Unforgiveable.

AND HOW MANY WOMEN KATHRYN

HOW MANY WOMEN

I can't wait to show this to a guy I work with, he looks exactly like Beckinsale with short hair. Haha, what a faggot.

>falling for the phallic jew

I hope he turns into a trap.

Yeah I know a guy who looks like this too. My reaction though is more that I'm planning to fuck him.

Remember when katefu stared with Nick fucking Nolte in the Henry James adaptation ?

I just want a cutie boyfriend that looks like this, that's all.

Is this like the female hoverhand? I often see women awkwardly do this inexplicable, non-touching move, especially when the man is attractive.

Was working with known fascist Michael bay on pearl harbor the exact moment when Kate Beckinsale abandoned acting for action schlock?

If you guys could have a lover who looked like this, would you rather it be a male or a female?

Generally I'd prefer female, but with this look, I'd want it to be male.

What's she going to do place her palm gently on his face and caress his cheek or something?

They're both wearing copious amounts of makeup.

And they're both performers.

Meaning if she touches his face, she knows she can screw up his mascara, or if she touches his hair, she can mess it up and then it's a nightmare to put back, etc. etc.

So they do a pose move.

I guess she chose the money after Pearl Harbor, but last year's Love & Friendship was very good. My mom fell in love with Kate after watching it

Also Bay is just a control freak sperg, not a fascist.

>'e on the far right in the background

aww, cute. I'll date that oily-faced envious asian qt.

lmao envious as FUCK

>stupidu white piggu
>they so vainu with their makeup and fancy crothing
>I bet they go showerru twice a day
>Orrando is not even kawaii anymorr
>grorious Asian masterrace will rise again

revenge of the sith

ew

kill yourself

>one day a man wirr almost touch me too
>you just watch

Jurassic Park 2

Traps aren't gay. They're alternative women.

I never thought 2 was all that bad. It's not great or on par with 1, but not as earth shakingky horrible as people pretend it is.

Now 3, that one is fucking awful.

No, you're just a fucking faggot in denial

Jurassic world

Used to think it was good, then I thought it was at least better than 3, now I know it's the shittiest of the 4

>people pretend it is.
maybe they genuinely think it is

what are you like 12 years old?

of COURSE it was trash.

imdb refugee faggot fuck off

Good is the wrong word, mostly enjoyable more like it. I went in hoping it was better than 3 and at the time it was

Now I realize it's just the same ass shit as episode 7, just an autopilot badly directed movie who's only purpose is to evoke memories of better movies.

Dude, if a cute 19 yo boy that looked like this started cuddling up on you, you know you'd be all into it.

It has some good parts, Pete Postlethwaite and the special effects are good but Malcoms daughter is unbearable, stupid green peace faggots who are supposed to be the good guys fucking everything up. The ship crashing for no reason (in the movie).

no user, that's some 90's born faggot shit. I don't like that.

mallrats
fuck its childish.

Wrong movie, I mean the Chris Pratt one. I enjoy 2, far more than world. Even 3 is better than world because while it may only have 2-3 good characters that's 2-3 more than Jurassic world

Well, me personally, this is like my exact type, boy-wise, and when I meet cute 20somethings with this look, I seduce the FUCK out of them.

thought it was man

If a guy likes a trap it's objectively gay

But what if a woman likes a trap?

Well you should kill yourself you sick faggot piece of shit

i replied to the wrong post, meant for this guy

Myself I'm not into traps. If I want a girl I'll get with a girl.

But I do like prettyboys, which I admit is sort of gay, except I like that they're pretty, rather than being attracted to rugged masculinity or something. Don't want my males to be too masculine but not too feminine either in the wrong way. But the only thing is, gay guys are into more manly qualities - I still think my attraction to beauty really comes from a more straight-like taste.

>sort of gay
fucking queer

/ourgirl/

/fuckingfaggot/

I'm bi-ish. But only fuck the feminine.

you're a faggot in denial

I enjoy it less and less each time I watch it

Nick Nolte in the Mulholland Falls opening credits.

wew lad