GOOD MORNING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

YOU ALL LAUFD AT ME

NONE OF YOU HAVE CREATED A JOB

this meme just makes me sad now.

Im just starting to get into British/EU politics and i fucking love Farage, he's so based.

Sad to see him resign though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs

me too :^(

M E R C H A N T
B A N K S

Can I dump my Nigel pics here so I can re-save them in my other folder without renaming them?

K, great.

Rest easy Nige

FUNNY ISNT IT?

Why?

He accomplished the goal of his political career. A goal he had dedicated most of his life to.

He's a hero and he deserves a well earned rest from stress of politics.

y would u post that? :(

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU

Why did they laugh?

So wait, why did he resign anyway? Is it true its because of the death threats he received? I'm a dumb burger, take pity on me, I have naught but my ArchCard™ in this world, and not much brains.

He's a one issue man, he has never had any desire to be PM.

PM needs to deal with all sorts of seemingly benign issue that Nigel has no interest in, he just wanted us to be free

Good morning Mr. ARE NIGE

he already has a new job !

Because it was 17 years ago.

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW

Ah ok, I guess I figured he'd stick around to be a key player in the party but at least he's going out on a high note

The man needs his rest. He never wanted to get into politics as a career in the first place. He did it to save his country. What a fucking man

lol butthurt
they hate democracy

So did I, but I can understand why he's stepped down as leader.

>Mr Farage announced his decision to stand aside in a speech in London, saying: "I want my life back, and it begins right now."

i hope based farage stays healthy, long time smoker and shit

Plane crashes, being hit by a car crossing the road, having your wheel fall off on driving on the motorway and testicular cancer are all bad for your health, but here's are Nige

>alcoholic welsh slag.

Probably just annoyed she cant nip to france for duty free fags and booze anymore.

Press F to pay respects