Cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: DISREGARD SHILLS ACQUIRE MEMES EDITION

>TLDR info here.
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

(((George Soros))) funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is (((George Soros)))' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-(((epstein)))s-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
syndicate2016.tumblr.com/
sendspace.com/filegroup/xF1qXYv/Nwm1o6HaBaVg6Q
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/04/14/create-your-own-hillary-clinton-slogan-using-her-h-typeface/
my.mixtape.moe/igceib.epub
my.mixtape.moe/vqmayk.epub
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-hsbc-swiss-bank
radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/jeffrey-epstein-secret-clinton-donation/
explorer.usaid.gov/country-detail.html
intrepidreport.com/archives/12659
wrongkindofgreen.org/2012/04/17/how-the-cia-operates-through-non-governmental-agencies/
usaid.gov/partnership-opportunities/donor-institutions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_William_Ashe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ng_Lap_Seng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Fuzhou#Fuzhouese_gangs
theepochtimes.com/n3/1288008-clinton-foundations-china-donor-has-history-of-influencing-us-policy-on-china/
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politics/2007-11-01-1937556348_x.htm
latimes.com/la-na-donors19oct19-story.html
gqrr.com/clients
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-leland-yee-q-and-a-20160223-story.html
americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/california_state_sen_yees_arrest_partner.html
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, move info, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → → → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Move Info into the subreddit or tumblr
>reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
>syndicate2016.tumblr.com/
>Step 3: Post results
Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption.

>tfw you wake up to

>@CNN BREAKING: FBI RECOMMENDS CLINTON BE INDICTED FOR EMAILS

Quit wasting your time and go back to masturbating to anime

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS.

THEY WILL TRY TO D&C / CONCERN TROLL / DISCOURAGE, DO NOT GIVE THEM ATTENTION.

Its getting hard man.
Their subvert tactics are evolving.

shills came into last thread en mass after this was posted:

1 of the vans has pulled into my alley behind my home, the other is still out front.

which one should i ambush

Is anyone else feeling demotivated by all of this. I mean it's not like we're actually going to find anything by googling it. At this point let's just let the FBI do its job and hope for the best.

reminder about fonts for making memes

Official Hillary fonts here. She commissioned a unique font for her campaign. Very useful for making memes that look absolutely authentic. The included characters are those shown in the image alongside this post. Two fonts:

-SharpUnity Extra Bold
-SharpUnity Semi Bold

The download link is sendspace.com/filegroup/xF1qXYv/Nwm1o6HaBaVg6Q

in .ttf format

The Washington post which let's you create your own images using looks like the H for Hillary logo style typeface:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/04/14/create-your-own-hillary-clinton-slogan-using-her-h-typeface/

Don't forget there's also these
Might be good place to start searching names/organization/event

Clinton's War on Women - Roger Stone
my.mixtape.moe/igceib.epub

Clinton Cash the Untold Story - Peter Schweizer
my.mixtape.moe/vqmayk.epub

Please also buy a physical copy :^)

call the cops and leave the phone on when they come for you.

What would Johnson Font look like with this. I know it's old fashioned, but is clean and crisp

forgot image of fonts

Yeah the FBI is close to wrapping it up, it's in very capable hands.

Pics or GTFO

just realised: FBI user did this so that we could gain huge ground on July 4th while everyone was busy drinking fireworks.

well played FBI user, well played

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
---------------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

CLINTON FOUNDATION RECEIVED UP TO $81 MILLION DOLLARS FROM HSBC BANK

>Leaked files from HSBC’s Swiss banking division reveal the identities of seven donors to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation with accounts in Geneva.
These leaked files must be online, no? I will search for them.

Some of the names mentioned:

>Frank Giustra
Who was involved in the Uranium One-Clinton Foundation deal.
>Richard Caring
Who paid $1 million dollars for Bill Clinton's attendance to a lavish costume party in St. Petersburg, Russia (this, I have little to no information on).
>Michael Schumacher
>Eli Broad
>Arpad Busson
>Denise Rich, ex-wife of Marc Rich who was given a presidential pardon by Bill Clinton before he left office in 2001.

Any of these names connected to the donor list / map we have? We need to put some faces to the organizations.

Link here for reading: theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-hsbc-swiss-bank

Ummm....WHY ARENT WE SPREADING THIS MORE?
This could be part of the bombshell fbianon was talking about
After Bill Clinton went on convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's plane Epstein donated 3 million to the Clinton foundation, presumably in hush money. This would be in violation of 501c3 laws.
radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/jeffrey-epstein-secret-clinton-donation/
If we can get this info out more it might convince a lot of normies about just how morally reprehensible the clintons are

Anime fag go away we're trying to investigate

No they haven't, they haven't changed in YEARS.

It always starts with: "This is so useless guys, stop wasting your time" ( this is when you know you're onto something. )
Then it keeps going with: "You really think Trump will benefit from this? It's a wild goose chase"
And continues with shills continuously fighting eachother to try and get others to join in and derail the thread.

They're easy to spot, they don't try to hide it so that other shills can spot them and engage in conversation.
The only people who are saying we're wasting our time are shills.

Just keep marching on, they will give up eventually, they always do.

FBI THREAD EXPOSING THE CLINTON FOUNDATION ACTIVITIES:

For those who want to get up-to-speed on what is happening here, read this archive.

Also--- SHILLS ARE IN FULL-FORCE TONIGHT. DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. JUST IGNORE THEM.

Shill example:

I agree. Let's leave this to the professionals.

Hide under your bed user. That always works.

>from fullpol
CIA Insider here. Look into USAID - it is a key component. OTI is clear in it's objective. Hint: the foreign aid increases as soon as there is a conflict in a country. FOIA all NGOs USAID grants money to. explorer.usaid.gov/country-detail.html

List of International Organizations working to advance US/ Israeli foreign policy interests:

-Open Society Foundations (Soros Foundation)

-Creative Associates International

-Development Alternatives Inc.

-National Democratic Institute

-Freedom House

-Millennium Challenge Corporation

-International Center for Journalists

-Center for International Private Enterprise

-intrepidreport.com/archives/12659

-wrongkindofgreen.org/2012/04/17/how-the-cia-operates-through-non-governmental-agencies/

List of private donors to USAID:

-Bill Gates Foundation

-Rockefeller Foundation

-Ford Foundation

-usaid.gov/partnership-opportunities/donor-institutions

Can someone give me the tl;dr on the human traffic thing?

REMINDER: DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS.

POST ANTI-HILLARY IMAGES

Slide thread detected

Saged

It's nothing, false lead

>being anti-anime
back to whence you came, ledditor scum

am I the only one who totally doesn't understand 'stronger to get her'. What the hell does that even mean?

a-am I doing this right?

Anime is a cancer get the fuck out

Alright lads, I'm done for tonight

See you tomorrow night

Fapposter out

(give me yous with the next grill you want to see, and I'll collect pics)

If you're using photoshop, put the font style on Smooth, it'll take off the rough edges.

>p-please stop looking... i-it's nothing i s-swear
t. shill

Keep up the good work and don't let the shills distract you, /cfg/.

And always remember that Kek is with us.

Prime Carrie Fisher

Are you ironically shilling? You've made several posts attempting to dissuade discussion. Bump.

I'm not, I'm in paint.

"Avarice"? Just use "greed" instead. Also downsize the text a little so it fits better in the boxes. Capitalize all the letters as well.

kek will be with us, always

I'd like to get more involved with the social network botnet side of things, but ifttt is a little bit confusing. Any Anons feel like posting a tutorial on setting up these accounts?

That cat chick from Akame ga Kill.

TWO NEW ANGLES UNCOVERED IN LAST THREAD

John Ashe was arrested for working alongside a heavily Clinton associated Chinese businessman and funneling bribes from him, which explains why he had a vendetta to testify against Clinton when he went down and why he suspiciously died of a barbell to the throat induced heart attack
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_William_Ashe
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ng_Lap_Seng
>On 6 October 2015, Ashe was arrested and charged,[12] along with five others, in a criminal complaint filed by federal prosecutors in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, reflecting an expansion of a probe into the dealings of Macau real estate developer Ng Lap Seng. The complaint accused Ashe of using "his official position to obtain for Ng potentially lucrative investments in Antigua" as part of an alleged broader scheme to funnel more than $1 million in bribes from Chinese sources to facilitate business dealings, particularly in real estate.[13] [14] He died while awaiting trial.[15]
>Ng Lap Seng was also part of a Democratic fund-raising scandal when Bill Clinton was president, and is mentioned in the Panama Papers.[5]

Clinton has longtime support from Triad gangs in New York who are associated with violence, gambling, and human trafficking(maybe connectable to Epstein's sex slavery link)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Fuzhou#Fuzhouese_gangs
>theepochtimes.com/n3/1288008-clinton-foundations-china-donor-has-history-of-influencing-us-policy-on-china/
>usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politics/2007-11-01-1937556348_x.htm
>latimes.com/la-na-donors19oct19-story.html
>

here you go, without rough edges ;)

This is the most entertaining shit Sup Forums has had in a long time.

This operation is branching out and moving very quickly. I am saving all the good memes for the big reveal.

However, I think things are getting convoluted. There are many different niches we need to expose. I am re-posting my initial list, with additions. To the best of my knowledge, we have the following subplots to explore which are all related to the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation:

>human trafficking (the Chinese mob, and others)
>Iraq War, Libya, and Syria
>Epstein and the sexual escapades of the elites (Ron Burkle, and others)
>Alabama contractors and financial favors
>Hillary's posse and their origins (i.e. Hillaryland -- google it!)
>International corporate deals through the Clinton Foundation
>The Saudi-Qatar-Clinton connection
>Geneva and tax evasion scandals

Anything else I'm missing? I think we should divvy out this research into separate camps in some shape or form to stay organized. However, /cfg/ should stay as a single thread.

I propose the above subplots to be added to the next new thread, along with the simple rule:

>pick an area of interest (?)
>find a task
>do the task
>post results

Also, we now have a map of the donations to the Clinton Foundation. Aside from making memes, we should also be putting faces to the corporate donors and individual actors. My post here () has some names, but I have not linked them all yet to their respective organizations.

I do like that one my good sir

It's so much easier in PS. I should download it.

>avarice
while I love the word most normies don't even know the difference betweenn your, you're and ur

It's not about the emails. It's about what the emails are really for. This graphic sucks.

If you don't want to risk downloading illegal software, GIMP is a good alternative.

And indeed stuff like this is very easy in PS, it also allows you to move text and manipulate it easily, just like hillary.

I thought the same, but maybe it's actually a good idea. Perhaps people will google the meaning and it will stick with them as a result.

Keep up the good work fãm.

source? Just came back from work and thinking about getting some sleep.

They don't need to know what it means to feel the greed

I'd say just post your list of shit to work on in /cfg/ threads and let anons choose what they want to work on. Our strength is in the fact that we're the essence of disorganized chaotic autism with a unified goal.

Al Quinlan leads one of the institutes that does 'research and strategy' for the Democratic Congressional/Senate Campaign Committee. He is familiar with the inside of the Democratic party and aligns himself strongly with their goals. His client list includes Joyce Foundation, Pew Charitable Trusts, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the Kellogg Foundation, the League of Conservation Voters, Third Way, Trust for America’s Health, and Humanity United, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Cooper University Health Care. He has conducted consumer research for the Philadelphia Inquirer/Philly.com, Univision, ESPN, and General Motors.

His company, GQRR handled Bill Clinton's 1992 race as well as several other recent social movements, most notably the yellow on blue marriage equality sign.

The scope and effect of GQRR is hard to determine, but it seems to be a massive organization with ties all over.

gqrr.com/clients

Might be worth it to see if Soros is funding them, seeing as they push the 'progressive' governments.

I wouldn't read too far into any corporate research they've done at the big name companies - likely won't find anything.

Im not sure if this is the same Quinlan research that was sending packages to Adam Lanza.

Going to keep working this angle, but I suggest other anons work the Ashe and Ng Lap angles, along with Clinton's established links to the Triad

Use this instead.

'I'm human guys, just like you, fellow carbon based lifeform. I'm not a reptilian in a skin suit....where did you get that idea from.'

posting this from the old one:

Allow me to enlighten you a bit on the "value" of the trafficked people.

When "Snake-Heads" (tongs which are "specialty groups within the Triads) basically smuggle Chinese here in MASSIVE groups.

Those groups are indebted to the Triad and are basically indentured servants. Besides money paid to get to the US they also are contractually obligated to WORK their passage off at Triad run businesses.

They are issued false IDs and are registered to VOTE. This si done by corrupt California (and Oregon/Washington) democrats and act as a GUARANTEED VOTING BLOCK.

Provided that the politician the Triads are asking for a "favor" perform that favor... they get paid in hundreds of thousands of GUARANTEED VOTES.

The people smuggled have no say in it... they have to do what the tong tells them. they are slaves.

CA democrat Liu was in trouble a few years back for being aligned with a Tong that had a huge Snake head gang under it's umbrella.

I thought everyone hated gimp?

what about this
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-leland-yee-q-and-a-20160223-story.html
>last year he was holding events for Mrs. Clinton and had earned the title of “Hillraiser,’ meaning he bundled more than $100,000 for her [2008] presidential campaign.

americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/california_state_sen_yees_arrest_partner.html
>Hsu bundled money for mostly Democrat candidates, including $850,000 for Hillary Clinton. She eventually donated the money to charity.

or just use

pixlr.com/editor

>cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General

PLEASE user.

We need the full name to find the thread in the archives.

Archive coming up ITT.

>The name

/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General

/cfg/ - CLINTON FOUNDATION GENERAL

I don't know exactly what you're referring to, but there was a thing during her time as Secretary of State where she ordered that unaccompanied refugee children from El Salvador should be returned to their crime-ridden shithole as soon as a relative stepped forward to claim them, and most of those "relatives" turned out to be traffickers and the kids dropped of the map.

I'm going to bed. Night everyone.

>"donated the money to charity"
Probably laundered right into her own foundation.

What's with this Chinese connection the Clintons have? Hsu is a Taiwanese name but still. Are Triad crime groups the Clinton's muscle or something?

sources on this? want to make a meme out of it to play up the human trafficking angle

Does anyone have the Imgur for the meme templates and shit?

HOLY.
FUCK.

Are they really THAT DESPERATE to convince the general public that Hillary is a human being?

It... it boggles the mind...

you might find these useful

Is getting involved with this going to get me JFK'd? Will I be added to some kind of special watch list for just posting in this thread?

Was all over the last thread.

That's great.

Nice work bud

sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

you post on Sup Forums

you're already on a watch list

leland yee

You're already on a special watchlist just for being on Sup Forums.

Do it for AMERICA faggot!

THERE ARE THREADS SLIDING THIS TOPIC.

Ctrl + f "black" on the catalog, 16 RESULTS.

There are threads created by Marxists and Clinton supporters about nogs being superior.

SAGE and REPORT these threads:

What would John Kerry stand to gain by donating to the Clinton Foundation via proxy?

I've been researching this Ukrainian oil company called Burisma. I've traced it all the back to John Kerry, Joe Biden, the Clinton foundation, and the ex-president of Ukriane.

Now i just need Kerry's motive.