I'm egybtian. Ask me anything

Obligatory WE WUZ KANGS

Bumb

WE WUZ GINGS!!

Wur u kang tho?

Yeah. I'm one of the light skinned olive Egyptians.

are you fasting?

i fucking hate this shit, i just do it cause nobody in my house does it other than my mum and i feel bad for her :(. my dad is eating a kitkat rn lmao

But muh white Egyptians muh red haired Egyptians. Maybe I'm a kang and ur the invader.

We have black guys here every day. What's so special about you?

How do you feel when those "meta histories" threads pop up? Obviously I'm joking with the question I made I never really read into them too much, but how do you feel when white people claim to be KANGS ?

Fuck tou niggers and these threads I Harte em every one of you.

Yeah. It's not that bad as long as I can stay inside and don't have to do anything strenuous.

The Pharoah's were not black outside of the Kush dynasty which didn't last that long.

Yeah but a few people on Sup Forums claim that they were white people since the red haired people in power. How does that make you feel?

Lol. That's as dumb as the "We Wuz Kangs" people. Honestly Sup Forums is starting to go full retard on history. Its like every good thing and accomplishment in history has to be white in Origin. Soon your going to see them claiming Mansa Musa was black.

No he wasn't because the Egyptians were black.

Wait are you trying to say we wuzznt mansa musas n shieeet ? Anti mansa means anti white

Hey I have one of those camels. plays the durka durka song

Are you Muslim? If so why are you on Sup Forums? What do you think of Supreme Leader Sisi? Why is your country Israel's bitch? Are there any white-passing Egyptians? Is it true that Egyptians have big cocks?

That doesn't really make him majority black. There are white Europeans with this haplogroup.

>Are you Muslim
Yes
>If so why are you on Sup Forums?
It's fun watching white-nationalist robots and the amount of cognitive dissonance possible by a human. Also for the keks

>What do you think of Supreme Leader Sisi?
He is a cuck and an idiot

> Why is your country Israel's bitch?
Cause we are America's bitch, and America is Israel's bitch

>Are there any white-passing Egyptians?
Depends what you count as white-passing. Most Egyptians could pass as Italian, Spanish, or Greek.

>Is it true that Egyptians have big cocks?
According to penis size studies size is the same across all ethnic groups with very slight variations. It depends what you consider big. I'm personally 6.75in*5.5in.

What is the average life expectancy of khajiit?

Are you a practicing Muslim? Like 5 prayers a day, celibate and fasting and all that? Is it true that homo sex is rampant in Arab society but you just keep it secret? What is the best Egyptian food? Why are there no big immigrant communities of Egyptians in Europe? What will you do when Sup Forums becomes leader of the West?

Why did some sandnigger offer my girlfriends father 2 camels for her when she was 11? Is this the norm ?