Hey, this is Jay Bauman here

>Hey, this is Jay Bauman here.
>And I've had... uh, I've had sex with negative two people so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg&t=1540s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KgmoMO66uPg?t=25m36s
web.archive.org/web/20060427174119/http://orangecow.org/1media/sent081003.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off back to your US suburban nightmare Jay

how many layers of newspaper are we on

this shit goes on for four fucking hours and retard OP didn't do the &t hash correctly you need to specify minutes and seconds fuckface

how can they descipher what these people are saying?

What the fuck does that woman say at the end?

Jesus fucking Christ, what even is this?

sincere apologies

slide to 25:40

love
OP

nice voice modulator jay

This child isn't mine. This child is from the darkness. I bore the humanity's curse. I can ask for mercy, which I won't get. My soul will be consumed and thrown up and then consumed again. Forever. Sick joke, but no one's laughing. My blood will stay. Death isn't the end. I'm in hell. This is hell.

WE'RE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS HERE PEOPLE

Where can I watch more weird shit like this

Lol, what kind of voice is that supposed to be?

what did he mean by this?

I love Jon's actor.
He's "comfy"

>tfw you've had sex with more people than like 99% of these callers

Christ, you don't even know how to link to a time in a YT video? Did you just come from Reddit or something?

youtu.be/KgmoMO66uPg?t=25m36s

this video is fucking weird but i havent turned it off

He really is. Not sure why.

web.archive.org/web/20060427174119/http://orangecow.org/1media/sent081003.txt

3:03:03 is best

Oh, have you already watched all 4 hours and 40 minutes of it? No? Then take your ADHD fucking face elsewhere, faggot.

Can we confirm that's the real Jay? Where was this survey taken?

It's true. It's all true. The faggotry. The dying. The Lauren.

Classic Gilchrist

this one hit a little too close to home

why in the fuck is this 4 hours long

For maximum kino

The framing and composition in the last few minutes were impeccable.

jesus christ
what

Almost like they were showing off. Like they made this absurdly long shitpost that still was better than nearly everything ever made for youtube.

i was about to fall asleep to this nonsense too

tfw i don't know which apartment is jay's

just give it up jay, face it, you will NEVER be a respected kinographer

> Whose They-yre?

Honestly the fact that Odie and Garfield do it and it's not all Jon just annoys me.

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

>4 hours and 40 minutes

what's the story behind this?

OH MY GOOOOD
WHAT THE FUCK JAY?

My god.

When was this first discovered?

He did it properly, fuckfaces. Something is wrong with you.

what the fuck is this nearly 5 hour long shitpost?

you never know
the dude from waverlyfilms went on to make the new spiderman movie
jay might still get his big break
he'll make that alt-horror drama he's always wanted to make

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THAT GUY FROM SOMEWHERE

>fucking a woman
that cant be him
jay doesnt fuck, he GETS fucked
by big bears

what the hell is this thread about?

>lifting weights leads to success

clearly never been to /fit/

don't you read youtube comments retard?

so this... is the power of kino

It's about a bunch of lonely faggots that obsess over e-celebs to fill the empty void in their soul

This is surprising to me. The norm seems quite low. I always thought normies had a lot of sex.

i wouldnt call Rich a big bear

Amazing.

Second last email.
We need more dammit MORE.

(and the mike/jay drama was clearly real, though I haven't found out why yet because this thing is fucking huge.)

Hes like 35. Its weird none of them have had kids despite it being cheap as fuck in wisconsin.

>the only one out of the bunch who gets to pass on his terrible genes is AIDSmoby

These are more your average internet regulars, not the demographic of 'normies' who go on Tinder and stuff, of which there are a lot.

who's this "Garret"?

When the hell did Fatal Farm get all professional and big budget? I guess the Ducktales and Robocop videos were too, now that I think of it, but where's all their money coming from? They haven't done that much in 9 years.

>Mike Stoklasa is the OPPOSITE of traditional filmmaking. All
his work's joy is in the editing. He hates lighting, writing, directing,
acting, everything. He doesn't really light his films.

formed friend of mike and jay's who used to work with them on their earliest projects. this here happened like 3 years ago, it's what forever transformed RLM into the shitposting and celeb drama fests they are today (1/2)

>Oh by the way, after a year of me talking up Gorilla interrupted, Jay, Lauren, Erin Boyle, and roommate matt watched Mike's final cut of it and thought it was the WORST THING THEY HAD EVER SEEN

>*transformed RLM threads

(2/2)

>OMG when Jay was in his early 20s, he acted like a typical 20 year old!

I guess I can understand why a bunch of autistic permavirgins would actually think this counts as "drama."

>obsessing over 4 year old e-drama (that actually took place over 15 years earlier)
You faggots are desperate

We WILL know the truth!

And once we know the truth we will...

We will...

We...

Will still not be their friends ;-;

This isn't news. Jay says as much in How Not to Make a Movie

it's interesting background on why RLM is what it is now, i guess

i only started watching RLM videos last week

Not really. Unless, again, you have no life experience and somehow think two 20 year olds getting into an obviously minor tiff over a girl is the height of juicy drama.

who is this fuckin loser
>I cuddled with Mariana
all night, we slept together. I was grabby. She pushed me away,
but not angrily. Then she stopped pushing. It was fun. We might
have had sex, but she had a yeast infection. Ick. She informed me
we were still breaking up, but that it probably wasn't permanent.

a ponyfaggot, apparently

Forgot the picture.

>4:13:20

demonstrably actually

1/

What the hell has happened with Jay, I couldn't make head nor tail of anything aside from Jay Gets drunk...big deal!

2/

3/4

>we slept together.
>She pushed me away
do girls really do this

4/4

>all these long ass emails to a woman, talkig about drama and shit
>turned into a fat ponyfaggot literally who
im happy for Mike now

Literally none of this shit is actually interesting. It's all mundane normal shit that somewhat nerdy people with normal social lives go through.

The woman is Jim Davis

>This is my own amateur analysis, from someone who barely knows you
This is the only important part of any of his rambling nonsense. He seems to be projecting all over the place.

And now we have Mike's old email address too.

>mike is a racist
i knew it

>reading youtube comments

He's like a less gay Jack McBrayer

Man, I thought Mike would end up abusing women and suspected that's why Jess left... never thought it'd be Jay. He's always seemed like a submissive type, but I guess that's just around other guys. When it's women I guess he needs to display dominance.

mike being a nazi has been memed to hell and back for 4 years now how fucking new are you

>Sup Forums continues to desperately cling to the tiniest scrap of drama they have on RLM, despite it happening almost 20 years ago
Jesus you faggots are pathetic

i dont go to Sup Forums often

yes well done user well done maybe if you post this five more times in this thread to get across how little you care, everyone will stop doing it forever

fuck, they let themselves go

>Sup Forums is one person

Any more juicy RLM drama? I bet that piece of shit Space Cop generated a lot.

Jay looks better now.

Mike sure did

>It's a 'Garrett emails Mike about Jay hacking his webserver' episode.

This mostly seems to be Gilchrist psycho-analyzing a group of people that he doesn't actually know very well irl