Kids in Hollywood have a really bad record of not turning out great when they reach adulthood...

Kids in Hollywood have a really bad record of not turning out great when they reach adulthood. She seems to have a lot of talent and halfway decent head on her shoulders, and possibly has good people managing her- what do you predict for her future?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3822569/Millie-Bobby-Brown-s-father-fire-demanding-100-000-agents-represent-Stranger-Things-star.html
youtu.be/mtstlx96s8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sexual abuse by executives, leading to prolonged drug use, leading to accidental suicide. Such is the tradition of the great Hollywood establishment.

The worst case scenario is that Chloe will be Millie's personal trainer in the future and they both just keep getting bigger and bigger and veinier and so on.

why wont they name names? so what if it ruins your career

>why wont they name names?
Why would you submit yourself for arrest?

Why would they arrest a victim? if you made it public enough

NOt even memeing but how does she have a lot of talent? She hasn't done anything.

These kids are being spoilt by being lied to and in this era of overblown internet hype, shell go the way of all actors involved in big franchises: to being relegated to that franchise and doing nothing else of note, after.

See the breaking bad cast, or the lord of the rings cast, or most of the actors involved in the MCU, outside of those bubbles they are literal who's.

>Aaron Paul hit that

>how does she have a lot of talent?
She has at 13 what many actors never achieve after careers spanning decades: seemingly full control of visually conveying her emotions on screen. She has a very expressive face, and even for such a young actor you can see she makes bold choices and they visually read.

Kill yourself pedo fag

She looks like she is 17, but i bet she is 35.

>and possibly has good people managing her-
her parents will sell her to the highest bidder you dumb fuck.

The victims are dead, dumbass. Besides, the executives drug them first then have their way with them. It's the constant drugging that leads to drug abuse.

her parents are literally whoring her out for fame and money

She was in a TV show before Stranger Things where she played a kid possessed by a serial killer, she was pretty good in it. She definitely has acting chops, and she has a much better grasp on subtlety than a lot of current actors who are three times her age.

wait, what? This whole conversation turned into speculating when she's having sex so fast. I literally just meant how do you see her transitioning into acting as an adult.

My favorite actor when I was a kid was Jenna Malone. She was a really great child actor and showed a lot of promise, similar to Millie Brown. But due to a number of factors she never really took off, and I worry that this is a case of history repeating itself. Same thing with Christina Ricci

Next Natalie Portman.

>inb4 BLACKED
>inb4 Muh dick

She might very well turn out great BUT we have yet to witness her pull off a dialogue-rich role. Conveying emotion nonverbally in a credible manner is a great feat but we don't know a lot about her capability as far as good old line delivery goes yet.

>pretending like Sup Forums's sexualizing of any topic is startling to you
Fuck off, you knew exactly how this thread was going to turn out.

I dunno but kids who look mature at a very young age, tend to age horribly.

I should call Dan the man to get me some dibs here. Before the milk gets sour.

I think there is a vimeo vid with her scenes out there if someone doesn't watch the whole show which isn't very good if I heard right.

>I worry that this is a case of history repeating itself.
You're really fucking pathetic user

>possibly has good people managing her

uh

>parents dropping hundreds of thousands and bankrupting themselves while passing her around to casting directors in a desperate attempt to recoup their investment
>finally lands a hit show and they take all of the money to pay off loans

she better keep hitting it out of the park or she'll be another ed furlong in ten years

>lord of the rings cast, or most of the actors involved in the MCU
wat

Haley Joel Osment.

It all depends how they grow physically, talent only takes you so far, it all boils down to how good you look at the camera, but this dont apply to niggers or people with color.

If she grows short, with no figure, she would find it hard to have leading lady roles, she will have no place in action roles, nor romantic roles as she would look like a child, this is what happened to miranda cosgrove

>parents dropping hundreds of thousands and bankrupting themselves while passing her around to casting directors in a desperate attempt to recoup their investment

On what grounds do you make that assumption? Sounds like pure conjecture to me.

Fuck off you dumb shit. It's widely know. You could find it yourself in 5 seconds

>she will be in the new Godzilla
Well finally we get a kid protagonist I actually care about.

That's not an answer, faggot. And since you obviously can't answer my question I call bullshit.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3822569/Millie-Bobby-Brown-s-father-fire-demanding-100-000-agents-represent-Stranger-Things-star.html

>Millie’s parents sold everything to move to Hollywood to help the youngster fulfil her dreams.

The Daily Mail might not be the most reliable source of information but it took me a whopping 10 seconds to find it.

you're a lazy, naive, stupid fucking faggot user

You disproved your own fucking point, faggot. Haylet Joel Osment is STILL GETTING WORK. He looks like a fucking mongoloid and can't act for shit but he's still getting work. Your point is goddamn moot.

She was competent at best in the netflix gig and wholly undeserving of the overblown praise filling her head, and the way her parents are passing her around Hollywood should be considered child abuse. Someone post the webm of her doing a shoot wearing nothing but a varsity jacket and doing sexually suggestive poses/looks. It's fucking sick.

yes that sounds disgusting. someone should post it so we can all say how gross it is. hehe

Kill yourself user.

>Someone post the webm of her doing a shoot wearing nothing but a varsity jacket and doing sexually suggestive poses/looks
I'm onto you

>all the hostility itt

This is why i came here my niggas
Yall need jesus

because they're way more powerful than you imagine

now THAT'S an answer. Thanks m8.

Why are jews so great bros?

imdb refugee faggot fuck off

>Your point is goddamn moot.
Yet another child star that failed to age gracefully. Why do you have to bring up such rude things, user?

Dan is probably one fine guy to hang out with.

dan is their supplier

>failed to age gracefully

He aged just fine. He's a cute.

She is disgustingly masculine so I don't see her going far in Hollywood

Americans... no sense of common courtesy – no wonder their country is devolving back to 3rd world status right now.

>disgustingly masculine
She looks literally like a little girl. Most likely because she IS a little girl.

If you put her next to the Stranger things cast, she does look more masculine than the long haired boys.

>Kids in Hollywood have a really bad record of not turning out great when they reach adulthood.

Not really. Most actors start out as kids in hollywood anyway, and pretty much every major Hollywood star currently started out acting as a kid.

No it's going back to what it was at first
Bringing those good old days son..

Under certain light conditions she has a Hershlag-esque vibe to her. Still nothing to write home about though. A Léon remake is not gonna happen anytime soon.

Prostate cancer

>Hershlag-esque vibe
like here

ruining your career is the last thing a childstar should be worried about when accusing pedophiles.

check out this documentary on the franklin scandal. 1 girl was sentenced to 20 years for perjury for testifying that she was raped.

they are literally too powerful to stop.

>youtu.be/mtstlx96s8M

>She was competent at best in the netflix gig and wholly undeserving of the overblown praise filling her head

She was the best actor by far on that show, which is why she recieved praise.

That does not mean she is a great actress, I mean it had Winona Ryder who was absolutely awful, and Matthew Modine who actually can act, but just phoned in his performance.

she dresses like a 30 year old woman when shes on talk shows. shes already fucked

>going back to what it was at first
and that would be? A bunch of English, French, Spanish and Dutch colonies? A growing economy founded on slave labour? Or rather a nation divided by civil war?
The last seems most likely.

but for a comparison... well, no, Millie is no Natalie.
Eyes and smile, folks, eyes and smile!
Nat always had a highly distinctive smile and beautifully shaped eyes.

shit...

hmmm... I see your point but I'm actually cautiously optimistic.

She's gonna get ugly after puberty

>this is what pedos actually believe
She's not even the best among the kids.
The main boy certainly is far better than her, even the black one seems more a competent actor.

she'll have a jew fro in season 2

top kek

my dick is down with that

Jesus this kid is disgusting to look at

oh fugg muh dik

>nothing but a varsity jacket
>nothing but
Boy, you're delusional. I know what you're referring to – the one where she's standing on a pool table if I'm not mistaken – but she's wearing a shirt and shorts. Not even "short shorts", just shorts. It's just that the jacket is about 5 sizes too large for her.
It's also not a varsity jacket but a bomber jacket – an actual MA-1 flight jacket with orange lining.

Also:
>sexually suggestive poses/looks
She's doing a child's take on typical "model poses". What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

>too lazy to google it

i dont envy your parochial life

please post it for science n shit

she's 13..

I actually thought this was a JUST-thread variant about the piffalls of child stardom. I don't have any pictures of this specific actress. Regarding the pictures I talked about, I remember them from both, another thread and a some magazine cover.

Well that's unfortunately, she looks at least 20 years older that she is.
She's JUST before even hitting puberty

she has a career, in contrast you shitpost on Sup Forums

>lotr cast
huh

Where? She's by far the worst actor amongst the younger kids in the show. The only people who think she's gonna be successful are the pedos and soon they'll drop her too once she gets too ugly.

its not just fear of being blacklisted or having smear campaigns run against you that keeps you in line.

the elite jews in hollywood and the media are in bed with the cia, they use blackmail and pedophilia to get what they want.

whatever you say kiddo :^)