Most hated NFL teams by state

Yeah this makes a lot of sense
>texans

Oh right they were the oilers

Other urls found in this thread:

ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/twitter-map-nfl-fans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that Dallas-Philly mutual hatred

Truly the NFC East is the GOAT division. No other division inspires such animosity between teams.

>new york jews in florida hate the patriots

like poetry

>ignores the falcons -saints entire south

As a Jerseyfag I'm not entirely convinced that the Cowboys are the most accurate choice for most hated. We really, really don't like the Patriots

>A decade later, Arizona STILL butthurt about Super Bowl XLIII

Poor Alaska and Hawaii.

>Arizona hates the Steelers more than the Seahawks

it's because information shows that jersey loves the eagles for some reason

Calling bullshit on Alabama. See

it would go by population is the bigger cities falcons fans? if so they would outnumber the other counties

Why wouldn't they? Most of Jersey is just a philly suburb.

>Giants take two owls from us and make us 18-1
>Jets poached our coach 20 years ago, but we got them back with Belichick

I know they're division "rivals" but they're too pathetic to hate, I don't get my fellow Patsfags sometimes.

North AL around Birmingham is probably contested but South AL around Mobile/Montgomery is solidly Saints territory

What happens here Sup Forums?

Geographically, sure. But in terms of population, it's just not true

>Wisconsin hates themself
Goddamn, tripfags need to fucking kill themselves.

thats old af

>Michigan hates the Bears more than the Packers
I don't think so sweetie :)

its the raiders

>American Education

>North and South Dakota hating the Vikings
kek

>arizona still upset about 2009
I know that feel but what's new mexico's excuse?

florida doesnt hate the patriots, only the dade area. Hell there are alot of new england transplant up the west coast of florida

ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/twitter-map-nfl-fans
This is a cool article with an interactive map.

>no Jets fans
kek

yeah, that goes back to when I was a kid, and was probably old even then.

South Jersey, okay, but North Jersey is effectively a different state, something growing on New York or something.

North Jersey = Jets and Giants
South Jersey = Eagles

This was back in 2008 user I have no clue why people still post that image as if its still relevant

>Indianapolis Cucks hating an out of Division team

duh einstein

need some sauce fuckboy

Which is what the map shows

probably a lot of cardinals fans in new mexico

>Michigan
>not hating fudgepackers the most

The impoverished retarded throngs of inbreeds in the UP should be rounded up and gassed already.

Of course >we would hate the pats more the any other team in the short bus division.

We got cucked out of our only SB by Pittsburgh.

100% agree, the UP is filled with down syndrome folks

I grew up in the Philly area. I thought the entire world hated the cowboys except for Dallas fans.

needs more pats
also pats fans probably hate the steelers more than anyone in their division

all the fuckin phillyfags in south jersey who have no lives must've been the ones responding to the poll

Why the hell do Iowa and Nebraska hate the Niners so much? Everyone I know from Iowa is a packers/vikings fan

Why wouldn't they hate the team that cucked for 15+ years?

I'd say I hate the Broncos more than the Steelers now tbdesu

The Dolphags have an unnatural hate for the Patriots.

Probably because the last time they were relevant Donald Trump was on wife #1.

Im sure a lot of that has to do with a huge number of people there being transplants, mostly from the midwest

Nobody gives a fuck about the Bucs though.

Middle Alabama seems to be heavy Falcons because of the influx of people from Georgia. Auburn and Tuscaloosa are definitely Falcons cities, and Birmingham probably is too.

Wyoming fag here. It's the Raiders even though you can get a lot of their merch here because this is Broncos territory.

How comfy is life? Are you guys full?

>Auburn
>Tuscaloosa
>cities

Mobile/southern Alabama is the only place in the state that cares about the NFL at all. There may be nominal "Falcons fans" in other parts of the state but they're vastly outnumbered by people that just despise the NFL.

new to nfl
choose to support 49ers
why do people hate the niners?

they used to be good

New England should be NYG imo. That team when under coughlin were the only ones who could counter bellichick for some reason. Most here think of the jets as a joke. Or maybe even the ravens would be better. I hate them, and there was a bit of a rivalry a few years ago. They’ve met in the playoffs a few times.

what are you talking about?

Most dolphin fans hate the jets more. The patroits are the team that you just hate but you know you can never come close to. But fuck the jets and everything associated with that team

This

Pats are probably the most loved and hated team in Florida

>ny
>pats
There is more Patsfags here than Jets fans.

Ravens for me. I have a pretty irrational hatred for them

>Iowa
>niners
How recent is this map? It's probably changed this season.

It's not just divisional, everyone hates the pats and there are 3 NY teams. Too many Pats fans around though.

>Florida
>Favorite from another state: Pats
>Most hated team: Pats
What did they mean by this?

>the whole state of Tennessee hates the Texans more than the whole city of Houston hates the Titans

heh

>maryland
>steelers
what the shit?

The dolphins should be anti-pats along with the jacksonville so they cancel out bucs hate of...whoever they hate.

But all of those teams are shit so it leaves a lot of "fans" jumping on the pats bandwagon

it means the state is filled with filthy bandwagoners. I gotta believe jets are a close 2nd

>mfw people in South Arizona hate the Cardinals and love the Cowboys
Sad

good thing that isn't what the graphic is measuring

are you 10 because you dont know history

but most of the dolphins fans hate the jets the worst. It must be bucs and jags fans hating bandwagoners? I dont understand the pats hate winning out

I know the history. I've lived through it.

Fuck Bud Adams.

But it's surprising that not only the feeling is mutual but the whole state hates us more

fuck off dweeb. Keep nerds off of Sup Forums

NFC North

what I dont get is why minnesota would like the failcons?

Are they butthurt by bounty gate?

>says the guy posting on an anime imageboard

>hating on the Bears
That's like bullying the slow kid at school

>beaners mad that their shitty little mixed team will never compare to the superior aryan eagles
stay mad tejanos

Not even filling in Delaware

fuck you.

>live in Houston
>Eagles fan
If you hate the Cowboys, you'll fit right in with Texans fans so I'm fine.

>some reason

I consider anyone in NJ who roots for the Giants and Jets to be thoroughly cucked. How do you support teams that play in your state, yet pretend that they don't. At least the Eagles actually play in Philadelphia.

>Washington state
>bills

I've never ever heard of someone who likes the bills. Don't know anyone who hates them either but still.

Most people (aside from the seahawks) like the Eagles (and before this year when they've been shit), or the Cowboys (mostly out of staters or band-wagoners).

>Cardinals fans outside of AZ
Truly stranger than fiction

i don't get why people in New England hate the Jets their shittyness and incompetence is a constant source of entertainment

It';s still accurate as far as NJ goes

>good game, kid

St. Louis Cardinals used to be a thing.

It's Wyoming. It just means they hate all blacks.

>NY
>not the Giants

And they were a thing in Chicago as well, but that's a bit beyond the point. Like I'm shocked that the Cardinals are the majority out of state favorite though. I knew a guy that was an LA Rams fan and was thrilled when they moved back. Hell in AZ alone it seems like more of a split ratio of home fans and out of state ones, which I understand is a combination of our team being relatively young here and the high number of transplants we have. Beyond anything else though, the organization is a dumpster fire that can't be put out.

their division has been a cakewalk for a decade plus you moron, they have no reason to actually hate them

>Michigan hating the Bears more than the Puckers

Who made this? They obviously don't know what they're talking about because Lions fans despise the Packers more than the Burrs. Really the North in general despises the packers

For every Mass hole, Bucs fan, and Jags fan North of Palm Beach County, there are two Giants fans, a Jets fan, and a Bills fan.

>Bills
>Jets
>Giants
That's two teams who are divisional rivals and one team with a finals history.
Might be older fans.

Whyomming hates blacks

Wtf I love Wisconsin now

All those niggas thirsty for the Seahawks

>PA
>Cowboys

>northeast doesn’t hate the giants the most
wtf is going on here