Bill Burr on the Illuminati, Bilderberg and Trump

youtu.be/68TODj-5DQU

Bill Burr seems pretty red pilled. I particularly like how silent the audience is when he mentions Bilderberg and politicians being bought.

>inb4 his wife is black

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=bill burr wife&biw=1280&bih=625&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjX1Neb59vNAhXo7IMKHd42BtcQ_AUIBigB#imgdii=eias6XJDDFCp3M:;eias6XJDDFCp3M:;wiNyTHriKALjjM:&imgrc=eias6XJDDFCp3M:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All race traitors must hang.

you were born too late

Dude is old as fuck and so is his women.

It's not like he is going to have kids.

Take a chill pill user.

I have no problem with race mixing at an individual level. It's race mixing pushed by globalist with the goal of destroying cultures that I have issue with.

The gladiator movie with Russell Crow.

The crowd is silent in the end.

Sorry it isn't 1950, your mentality is ignorant.

His wife is black.

Remind me of what year it is then, leafboi

>I have no problem with race mixing
Oh, look.

A leaf.

Call me when he mentions the Rothschilds.

Pretty much speaks for itself.

yee Charlie Sheen is redpilled too

bush knocked down da towers wake up sheeple

He ends up back peddling in the video like the cuck he is.

A recemixer and a communist is the same thing. This is your future. You can still change it.

Audiences for these personality talk shows are literally the lowest of the low bluepilled low iq proles

Literal normalfags

Ohhhhh! One off!

All jokes aside....

google.com/search?q=bill burr wife&biw=1280&bih=625&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjX1Neb59vNAhXo7IMKHd42BtcQ_AUIBigB#imgdii=eias6XJDDFCp3M:;eias6XJDDFCp3M:;wiNyTHriKALjjM:&imgrc=eias6XJDDFCp3M:

...scrolling though these images, I'm definitely redpilled on Bill Burr now... thanks, OP.

they say the rebels in iraq still fight for saddam
well thats bullshit ill tell you why its totally wrong
because if another country invaded the hood tonight
it'd be warfare through harlem and washington heights

I fucking love Bill Burr, listen to his podcasts on soundcloud every day.

no, its not 1950's, its been a permanent loop of the 1960's. time to get with the times and vote TRUMP and make america 2016 for the first time since the 1960's.

Great dude if you ask me.

>any comedian
>red pilled

At best you find a few libertarian shills.

like who?

Not really. He's a comedian and he's there to entertain. When he realises he's not getting a reaction he changes the topic to something more receptive.

he is a bitter man.

Burr's wife is a complete SJW cunt and he's declared on a podcast before, admittedly with her in the same room, that he wants to vote for Bernie Sanders.