Why hello there, I'm finni-

>why hello there, I'm finni-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rL-0LAy04E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-Finished talking.

Finished is spelled with only one n, dumbfuck

Who's post are you talking about? The only one that says "Finished" in it spelled ot correctly

>Who's post

Huutista voin kuvitella millainen läski kaulaparta kirjoittaa koneellansa tämmöistä paskaa

vitun kehari

*whose
My bad

Pls save

>phone browsing

Embarrassing

T. Finn on vacation

Shouting laughter I can imagine what kind of fattie neckbeatd writes on his machine this kind of shit

I never seen a Finn, a real one that is, I've seen someone whose family came to Minnesota after the civil war :D

I think they'd get along well if they like to fish and drink.

>most known "finn" is actually a swede
youtube.com/watch?v=0rL-0LAy04E

tää :DDD ei vittu mieti joku läski amerikkalainen löllertäny mäkkäristä hampurilaisen ja kokiksen kanssa koneelle ja kirjottaa tollasta ripulia

t. Assad f*nn
Go shove a vodka bottle up your ass and hang yourself. That's the only thing f*nns like you are good at

oh I thought he was american

*t. Assmad f*nn

>such Freudian typo
Back to pol my dear leaf, we love finns here.

>le pol boogeyman
Sorry I'm not going back just because some sweaty neckbeard on the Internet told me to

>we love finns here

>projecting this hard while admitting his Sup Forums nature
Pottery

>he thinks I go to Sup Forums
Slavshit education everybody

You just said "I'm not going back", do you have schizophrenia or something?

Tend to agree with the Russian tbqh.
It's time for you to go back.

How about you got take a swim in the shitty canals of Amsterdam. You know you need to rethink your life when you agree with a r*ssian

>You know you need to rethink your life when you agree with a r*ssian
Many of the Russian posters here are top tier, opposed to the Canadian posters here who tend to be literal shit.
You should leaf this place tbqh, you sound like a 12 year old who frequents Sup Forums.

Finnbros - Best bros.