So what the fuck are they? Slavs? Turks? Mongols? Thracians?

So what the fuck are they? Slavs? Turks? Mongols? Thracians?

Slavs of Turkic origins
Russians are Slavs of Finno-Ugric and Turco-Mongol origins
Czechs are Slavs of Celto-Germanic origins

Slavs are linguistic group not racial or ethnic

how can they be turkic when bulgaria is older than turkey?

They are the descendants of the first Turkic nation to enter Europe, the Bulgars. The direct descendants of the Bulgars are the modern Tatars of Russia. The Bulgarians aren't of completely Turkic descent though, as Danube Bulgaria was a union of nomadic Turks with the seven Slavic tribes of Thrace.

Proud POCs

Bulgars I reckon

their turkic ancestors got swallowed by slavshits and some of them
probably the young ones who browse the internet
pretend that they are related to ancient people because of inferiority complex and jealousy

my slavshit proxy works again

Keep guessing, white boy.

Bulgarians are from turkic origin. They immigrated through the volga region to eastern thrakia and got assimilated by Slaws.

However, they still followed the turkic religion of tengrism over 800 years after christianity.

I've been to Hungary and Bulgaria and the Bulgarians looked a lot whiter

Why is this

You somehow got everything wrong kek.
Bulgars and tengrism was just an asumption, since it was believed they were of turkic origin. There are like 3 signs found on our territory mentioning Tengri and one is basically unreadeble. The bulgar temples however resembled zoroastrian ones.

First Turkics who entered Europe were Avars, there were literally called by animals by other Turkics and Göktürks forced them to migrate to Hungary. They got btfo there afterwards.

>According to the interpretation of Dobrovits and Nechaeva, the Turks insisted that the Avars were only pseudo-Avars, so as to boast that they were the only formidable power in the Eurasian steppe. The Gokturks claimed that the "real Avars" remained loyal subjects of the Turks, farther east

it's literally "You're not Greek i'm Greek you are an Albanian subhuman" tier shitposting

so bulgars are khazars = ashkenazi jews???

thinks never change
only that we become more autistic
we would not hold such conversation face-to-face
because we have lost the skills to communicate like this
I'd say Bulgars were mixed Turkic and North Iranian people. Basically immigrants looking for a better life.

90% of Ashkenazi yahudis are of Greek origin

bulgarians are useless mongrels

Isn't their language similar to that of other south slavs such as serbs, croats, and slovenes? Does that not indicate a linkage?

no, we got slav'd culturally
we have very few words remaining from the bulgar language, some of them are not even turkic, but rather Iranian, which brings the Iranian hypothesis. check the image, couldn't find a better version :/

pure coincidence

which ones are turkic cause one of my friends is bulgarian and I want to cuck her

Founded by Turkic Bulgars who were Slavenised by the Slavic majority of their state. Most groups during the migrations periods weren't ethnically homogeneous but arrived in tribal confederacies. Some Slavs, for example, were lead by an Avar ruling elite.

"Turkic" is a language group like "Slavic" that includes Turks. So all Turks are Turkic, but not all Turkics are Turks, like the Kazakhs.

Hungarians really are swarthy, I have no idea why.