Half the size of normal people. How did the ring fit the hobbits?

Half the size of normal people. How did the ring fit the hobbits?

big hands and feet

in the prologue the ring shrinks to fit a human from previously being sauron sized

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Their size is only small lenghtwise. Otherwise they're fully normal sized.

Don't they show the ring literally changing in size a couple of times?

This isn't in the books but I believe the is a scene where you can see the ring shrinking itself down to fit it's carrier. Maybe the extended edition

>entire body is chode

is there a limit to the extent that the ring can change size?

Literally the first scene of FotR when Isildur cuts it off from Sauron.

>dose pecs

Mirin

Wrong hobbit, wrong ring.

>Pass the controller brah

>This isn't in the books

it is bruh. Isildur noticed the thing's capricious habit of expanding and shrinking hardly any time after he first picked it up

Sauron's a big bastard. That kid's elephantiasis(?)-afflicted fingers wouldn't be any larger than his.

Right hand has 5 fingers and a thumb

>I have a ring for you

They had obnoxiously large feet. I imagine their hands were as well.

>I need an eagle

The Ring adapt to his wearer.

/thread

What Pokemon is that?

Might as well have no fingers since he won't be able to grab anything

why did he design it that way? it's literally asking for trouble.

It was actually a fail safe. If he died then he'd live on in the ring. Anyone can wear the ring and would be corrupted by him and continue his work by bringing the ring back to him. That's why hobbits were chosen, because they are less affected by the magic.

He was a shape shifter and wanted to be able to use his ring while shifting shapes because he was a shape shifter.

Pooinloo

>If he died then he'd live on in the ring
Nope. When he died in Numenor, he became a formless spirit,
is right

The rings can change it´s size, in one deleted scene it´s shown that the ring got bigger to get away from Isildur when he jumped into the river.

do you even homeobox, pajeet?

It visibly shrinks when Isildur first picks it up as well

delete this

Why didn't they just ride on the invincible eagles to Mordor?

They have sausage fingers

The wand chooses the wizard, Mr Potter

For you.

Kek'd

This. And Gandalf returning from the dead seriously weakened an already structurally poor story.

LOTR is nothing compared to Game of Thrones. Really amazing how an original TV show can outdo supposedly "classic" literature.

Why didn't the eagle just ride Frodo to Mordor?

I had a dream last night when the Lord of the Rings ended they just gave the ring to Gimli to make up for the slaying of Dwarves as reparations then I was Gimli and I took the ring into some narrow deep tower that went on forever into the ground. Then I put on the ring but it didn't shrink down to size and the eye was gone because Sauron was defeated

It was a good dream.

Thicck fingers

i believe all their peripherals are of considerable size

Why didn't they just end deals and impose sanctions on Mordor until Sauron surrendered?