Why does China have such good taste in movies?

Why does China have such good taste in movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J58VPpPrmQU
youtube.com/watch?v=q9xaNclkHMA
youtube.com/watch?v=duK8okgQNIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RE: The FINAL Final Chapter when?

it was the worst of the series by far. chinks are idiots.

Who cares. Just make moar

Based china. Gives 0 fucks just watches whatever as long as it doesnt star blacks or some shit

Is China a threat to diversity? Are we going to have to have to culturally enrich them and/or liberate the shit out of them?

>it's a "China ruins Hollywood" episode

Maybe deadpool and suicide squad will show Hollywood that you can make absolutely garbage movies just for the American audience without pandering for the Chinks

Just a reminder

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J58VPpPrmQU

>being snarky towards China when Americans and Euroshits fund shit like Civil War.

Asian movie-going markets don't care about the nuance of "good movies" or quality filmmaking. They just want to see cool fun American action movies.

And BvS.

I remember watching this movie and getting so angry at how much slow motion was overused

since Milla is retired from the series, they'll probably make a new one with a Chinese actress and pander to China.

then why did they hate star wars force awakens and rogue one?

they saw the nigger on the poster, they don't really care what is happening here, but they know exactly what is happening

Chinese people dont like watching themselves on screen. Fact. They prefer white people. Them casting an Asian man in Rogue One didnt help that at all do better for the Chinese audience.

Asian here, and this is true. like a lot of people here are unironically hyped for the latest installment of Michael Bay's Transformers.

They were neither cool nor fun

Ada Wong Adventures

but the studio making the RE film doesn't know that yet. once they realize it, they'll put a White actor/actress as MC 1b.

theres a black man in the movie?

>China can't portray ghosts in their films

feels bad man

The 4th film was bad, it was worst then the prison and ship one?

yeah, but he's irrelevant. he's actually a pussy and gets mauled after 5 minutes of screen time.

there's also a spic who converses with Alice, tells her backstory, and is never heard off again after her one scene.

>mfw I can finally buy a Blu Ray Box set with all the films together in 1 set
Please let there be a bonus disc

Because Star Wars movies are only special for their pop cultural significance, which doesn't exist in china. They're also bogged down by feminism. Chinese people don't care about seeing black people or empowered, unsexy women.

Was I supposed to cringe? If so, this is excellent.

3rd one was kino

I fucking hated them killing off the Mummy Muslim actor

>why are action sequences so drawn out and filled with ugly CGI
China likes them

>why aren't there any big time r rated action flicks like in the 80s
China won't allow it

>why don't we get clever well written scripts for mainstream blockbusters
Won't translate well into Chinese

>why is direction so flat and boring
Subtitles have to appear under the person speaking for Chinese audiences to follow the movie

watch the first 5 minutes. Starts off as an okay clones versus bad guys movie but then there is like a 1 minute slow motion scene that makes you wish you could just fast forward the whole sequence

Why do filmmakers think slow motion of an action scene or people falling to the ground is the coolest thing?

Daily reminder that Chinese doesn't allow anything to do with Witches but if its about a boy flashing a wand and performing magic from a staff... who cares.

For more, the first film is genuinely a great film
Second movie has it charms
third film works in a lot of places and doesn't do the same old thing
4th film is complete trash
5th film at least is better then the 4th film.

>5th film at least is better then the 4th film.
I wanted to watch it mainly for the Oded cameo but is he only in it for like a minute of screen time?

What about Dr Strange? Didn't he do magic ? (I didn't watch the film)

(No mandarian and no ancient one because of autistic Chinese government )

that black guy from Resident Evil 2 was the best with humor.

>"GTA MOTHER FUCKA"
youtube.com/watch?v=q9xaNclkHMA

>What about Dr Strange? Didn't he do magic ? (I didn't watch the film)
Not exactly. He had a magic cape and he could open time portals and inter dimensional portals.

but then if China are against witchcraft then why would they allow this?

Makes no sense

There's a scene in Doctor Strange about resurrecting the dead as well so that shouldn't have been allowed in China yet Suicide Squad got banned.

That he was

Yea, he not on screen that long.

China only allows X number of films that are not Chinese into their market. While movies that are mostly about Ghosts (ghostbusters for example) might get canned, The issue was Batman vs. Superman crashed and burned in china and so they didn't think Suicide Squad was worth one of those slots.

borderline experimental

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: Ressurrection

Donnie Yen was in xXx 3 and that movie has made $137M there so far.

China just don't care for Star Wars because they didn't grow up on it like US.

Wait, the new XXX came out already? Fugg I wanna see it.

Just a conspiracy here but what if the money from china was from money laundering/tax evasion from the US instead of actual citizens paying to watch it.

It more likely to be evasion of China citizens trying to get money out of the US.

money out of china to the US*

It's fun in a so bad it's good kind of way.

Paul's doing Monster Hunter next. It's probably going to make more money than Resident Evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=duK8okgQNIU

Nigga, Civil War did great in China too

That's what I envisioned. It's why I want to see it desu.

Plus fuck everyone, I like Vin Diesel.

The Chinese OW for Resident Evil 6 is tracking around $94M.

Technically the biggest opening weekend for a Hollywood film there. Other films like Furious 7 and Ultron opened on Sunday or mid-week.

It'll crack $200M if the audiences there like it.

>that rating

Fate Of The Furious is going to pass $2 billion off the back of China.

Screencap this.

based

i need more milla

>4th film is complete trash
>5th film at least is better then the 4th film.
What movies were you watching? 4 was basically Dawn of the Dead does Prison Break and really amusing, 5 was disjointed nonsense in a literal holodeck.

A friend in China half joked that he can't even zee the Chinese in people anymore. He said he has always been a liberal but living there has turned him racist as fuck against the Chinese in China. He said they are even worse with movies than redneck Americans. Their tv is maybe worse as most of it is government propaganda history wushu dramas about how great China was and is.

WHY THE FUCK ARE CAPCOM GIVING THIS SAME FUCKING RETARD THE RIGHTS TO MAKE A MONSTER HUNTER MOVIE?

Because these films made over a billion dollars.

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter — Epilogue 1A
they can make 2 more trilogies worth with it

Which one is this from? I like Jill, Resident Evil 3 and 2 (games) are the only decent ones. The rest are shit.

>Hates Japan
>Likes the same shit Japan likes

That one is the 2nd one.

non americuck here. i'll never understand why these movies aren't a big deal in the states.

they pretty much embody everything good about hollywood popcorn flicks.