I don't understand this board

I'm white and I have never suffered from any economic or social problems. My parents are hardworking and upper middle class, and I too will build on their wealth.

I don't care if we become minorities in this country because this country was created by immigrants. My family and I, and most of my white associates also maintain a certain amount of assets to protect our economic interests and I don't see why other you white individuals can't do the same.

If you're failing, it's because you are a loser that never tried hard enough. Blame your loser family or your shit character, but don't suggest that we are remotely the same.

Who cares if immigrants will come to this country. It shouldn't matter because we have the assets to do what we want.

I assume this board is dominated by poor Irish peasants that consider themselves white.

OP is brave and stunning.

I agree with OP's sentiment. First off, I consider people that take pride in being white to generally have nothing else going for them. You were born a certain race, congrats, but it's not an accomplishment. An accomplishment can be me making a delicious cup of tee or tying my shoes in the morning. Being born is just a reality you did not make that happen.

I believe that globalization and diversity is inevitable. Whether you like it or not, the good old white days are over. Forward thinking people judge people for who they are and not the color of their skin.

>I'm (((white)))

>It shouldn't matter because we have the assets to do what we want.

> Implying 3rd world immigrants will not vote to take 50% of your assets as reparations for the Jewish slave trade
> Implying 3rd world immigrants will not vote for tax increases to pay for Harvard for their 6 children
> Implying 3rd world immigrants will not start to hire their own after affirmative action placed them in HR, making you unemployable when you are >40

>Impliying you are actually able to think critically an not only a stupid rich white kid who reads Huffpo

>Forward thinking people judge people for who they are and not the color of their skin.

so thats what affirmative action is for...

SAGE

>top kike
im not jelly but beware the muslim hoards goys, i hear they are not friends of israel.

why would immigrants be able to vote?

>be american
>complain about immigration

America is LITERALLY 100% immigrant that why its so successful, legal immigration keeps the workforce young and economy growing.

But I guess stormfags will never understand that.

>I don't care if we become minorities in this country

Depends on who the majority is. I'm sure most of the minorities of this country are fine with being minorities too, because they are given full rights and other amazing things. But then you have to consider will you be treated the same way by whatever the new majority is. In the case of muslims in Europe, all that freedom the Europeans gave the muslims when they were the majority, the muslims are definitely not going to return the favor when they are the majority. They will genocide or enslave the white population, or just change the laws to shariah law which would destroy freedom. So yes you should care about becoming a minority unless you're an idiot.

Immigrants can vote illegally here. Theres a reason we are dying.

people can obtain citizenship you know

Fuck off Muhammad. I hope Britain wakes up and murders you all before it's too late.

>I don't care if we become minorities in this country
You're either a liberal and you believe in the One Drop rule, or an uneducated dolt who doesn't understand basic genetics.
Which is it?

The nation has been around for more then 200 years bub. Immigrants are people that move during their life time. I'm not a 10th generation immigrant.

>America is LITERALLY 100% immigrant
By that "logic", so is Britain. Or did you evolve there?
> legal immigration keeps the workforce young and economy growing
This is the same logic that says, 'grow the budget all you want. We'll just print more money.'
Both are immediate, fuck-the-future non-solutions.

>instantly thinking im muhammad
>thinks theres muslims using Sup Forums

America is 63% white. There is literally a 1/3 chance you're not white.

Fuck off José

You, me, and other upper class whites are fine for now. The problem is the future, particularly our children's future

They were all white immigrants prior to Ted kennedy's immigration bill in 1965. The US was founded as a white nationalist country, essentially

>America is 63% white.
One Drop rule.
Since 'hispanic' isn't a race, but a mix of races, eventually the whole planet will be nothing but hispanics.
Schools world-wide have quit teaching logical thinking.
Don't let school get in the way of getting an education, kids.

They didn't think so.
Eastern Europeans not only weren't white, they were the lowest, even lower than blacks, because they could blend in and fool the whites.
History.
Learn it or repeat it.

No my children's future is guaranteed.

>what is compounding interest
>what are assets and savings
>what is real estate

try to think a bit before you constantly parrot whatever shit you heard on TV. if I or my kind become a minority in this country, it won't change anything. there is a difference between demographic changes and power.

if you or your family has no savings, that is your fault. it's your fault that your shit family was lazy and incapable of holding a job. I am sick of deadbeats trying to insinuate that we share a "problem."

You don't know shit about history kike. No one ever thought Eastern Europeans were beneath niggers. Do you even know what niggers are like or do you live a sheltered ass life?

>meanwhile in Britain
top two pictures were not taken in Britain, any Brit would tell you that.

>I don't care if we become minorities in this country because this country was created by immigrants

Every "thought" expressed in this thread is a vomit of what media says every day. As opposed to fact.
If you hear the same thing a lot, question it. Don't accept something as a fact without finding out the opposing view, then applying whatever you call your 'brain' to it. Then ask your mom for help, or something, whatever, fuck off.

Your child will be harassed and demeaned for being a minority. Spics and niggers will run the country into the ground with sky high taxes, welfare usage, and crime rates. Your kids will be targeted. I went to an 80% mexican school and was constantly harassed for being white. I had to knock a couple bean teeth out to get them to fuck off

>>No my children's future is guaranteed.

Tell that to the ex rich white south africans, once you become/are a minority as a white human, you will be exterminated by the joos using the blacks or muzzies.

fuckinredditdrones shitposting deluxe on eu times constantly.

Holy shit you are retarded. It doesn't matter how much money you have if most of the military is made out of people who hate you, they can take it away, along all with all of your freedoms, whenever they want. Not saying that's going to happen in America but with muslims in Europe you're definitely going to see lots of white oppression and most likely genocide and enslavement.

>>what is compounding interest
>>what are assets and savings
>>what is real estate
I know this one.
Alex, what is, 'things that can be wiped out in one day by recession, tyranny, natural disaster, war, accident, sickness, or life in general'.

>No one ever thought Eastern Europeans were beneath niggers
Deny if you want, princess.
It doesn't change Reality.
Look it up.

No, you idiot. My children, like I, will attend a private day school that has a 1:8 teacher/student ratio and a white dominant demographic.

If you were forced to interact with the lower class minorities, that's because you belong with the lower class.

Ok. Sorry.

What if I was forced to interact with upper class minorities? Does that make me upper class?

>compounding interest
Another good way for banks, this time in the other direction, that are floating the idea of negative interest (at least they are here in Sweden) along with their prodigious money-printing, to make money and gain yet more power.

>ASSETS ASSETS ASSETS ASSETS ASSETS

In 60 years the pic OP posted will be Pajeets, Wong Lees, and Rodreguez laughing at the last remaining white grandparents whose children are all brown.

Fucking kill yourself you faggot or keep focusing on ASSETS.

hurr durr, are you retarded? just live in a nice area and you won't be attacked.

It's almost like the meme that real estate types are horrific sleaze balls who only care about personal advancement is based in truth

sage

This has to be bait.

heere ya go senpai,

2040 countdown timers. 20 years is not a long period.

>>linkis com/s95.photobucket.com/3CWgI
your future.

what is a nice area ? i thought detroit used to look nice before niggers took over.

>what is Article 8

People like you are always hit hardest when reality comes knocking.

learn the history of an area before you comment. detroit was a manufacturing area that was predominantly lower class. it interested a large number of lower class whites and blacks to the area because of the low skill jobs that were available. it was never considered a nice area.

>I'm white and I have never suffered from any economic or social problems. My parents are hardworking and upper middle class, and I too will build on their wealth.

exactly, thats why the white race is superior

u got anything else op ?
so far you have only kike arguments like
>imigrants built this country
>we are all one race
>just live somewhere that is not infested with monkeys

in aprox 2 decades that will not be possible anymore so whats going to be ur next idea ? move to israel ?

>I don't care if we become minorities in this country because this country was created by immigrants.

What existing state did they immigrate into and according to which laws?

He's just out for those sweet sweet (you)s.

you are a credit to your country

This is a common liberal view to believe that no matter what happens, nothing will really change.

I don't say a human view because thats incorrect, it is a LIBERAL view, since liberals have different brains.

summertime bots are worse
this is not my country anymore and im half american

Immigrants dont vote

look I get it, you feel upset and you feel like you are being left behind. to maintain the economic dominance of our country we need a growing labor force and we need high skilled immigrants to be introduced into our country.

as an affluent white guy, I can benefit from this transition. even my middle class white friends will benefit from this change. the only group that will be left behind are the low class inferior white dudes with no marketable skills and no education.

i'm sorry if that's you, but you were never really meant to thrive anyway.

in 2 decades, america will still be great. in 100 years, my grandchildren will also be living in affluence. get with the program.

why do you assume we are failures? where does this notion come from that Sup Forums is full of failures? it's ridiculous

i recognize our country, at least my part is full of good hard working people. i dont want that ruined by a bunch of uneducated slobs and savages of a barbaric culture coming here to drive down our quality of life. why would we want to mix with a group of lesser people?