Is Brazil Western/part of the West? What are your thoughts?

Is Brazil Western/part of the West? What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Christ_(Portugal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Christ_(Brazil)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blue - west

every other "west" is a meme

Fuck you and your shitty threads

Lmao get a life and stop stalking me.

>be mexican
>get quake'd

There's a Brazilian guy here that is just like that dude you're replying to.

Greece, North America, Australia, New Zealand and Scandinavia too.

Poortugal isn't west anymore.

I mean. The original west was started by Greeks, first, and furthered by Latin Europeans (Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, etc.), later.
Now, the term has been hijacked by Anglos and their Germanic friends. Any country that speaks a romance language is considered peripheral to "wester culture" at best.
And does are my thoughts on the matter.

It is West. Poland is not West though.

Why?

We're not "the west" faggot, that's for EU cucks

Anglo-celt culture. London used to be the center of the Western World before NYC

?
Paris was the center of the western world, and before it was Rome, there is a reason international language was French before WWII.

The concept of western was hijacked, as said, by mosly Americans after WWII, but the US is not trully western either.

>this thread again

Stop obssesing over us you mexican fuck.

They are the de facto heirs of the Knights Templars.

They have a shit ton of problems, but they are west.

im the defacto heir of youre mom LOL

OMFG ROFL

You mean there's a Brazilian guy who hates people starting obvious hate threads? This isn't just beating a dead horse, we've talked this subject to death, but it's a magnet for every deranged racist in this board to come vent their hatred against Latin Americans. I don't care about OP or who the fuck he is, all I do is use my chance to get a say, and the beauty about a board like this is we all get that, to express my discontent every time I see a dumb fuck self hater or proxy using a Mexican flag to start yet another one of these useless grudge matches.

Wtf dude is that true?

ROMAN CULTURE
ROMAN HERITAGE
100% WESTERN

cute

Sorta. At the beginning of the middle ages the Knights Templar ended everywhere in Europe, except Portugal, rebranding to the order of Christ.

This is why Portuguese ships had the red templar cross in their sails, and why the Portuguese highest honour is to receive the decoration of that order.

Same thing for Brazil:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Christ_(Portugal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Christ_(Brazil)

I have never made any other thread about Brazil, don't get ahead of yourself.

There's nothing hateful about my question and/or thread, you're just an annoying faggot that isn't contributing anything so kindly fuck off :)

Oh thx

Get the fuck out of this board you /p*l/tard piece of shit.

WE WUZ TEMPLARS

We sort of still are.

You know, the ones of us who have received a medal from the orders of christ.

wow bem interessante

bump

No. And we don't even try anymore like we did a few decades ago.