Am I the only one actually interested in what kind of dresses everyone will be wearing tonight?

Am I the only one actually interested in what kind of dresses everyone will be wearing tonight?

I'm also in for the Drumpf jokes

Her face is extremely flammable by now with all the plastic in it.

No.

No, lots of other gay men like you will be too, OP

>hold a lighter near someone during the Oscar ceremony
>start a chain reaction of exploding faces

No.

t.gay

Presst much the only thing I'm interested in

I only come to Sup Forums to shitpost about actresses

Go to fucking /celeb/ you queer.

Only for Frogfu's dresses.

Bad fag.

This.

lol gay

Red carpet cringe?

its like they made a white gumby

How is that cringe?
I LOVE Rooney!

Is he bulking?

I'm in it for the suits.
Fancy well-fitted suits are literally my fetish

>Jared Fato

I hate this faggot so much. I used to be a big fan but he literally thinks he's god's gift to acting. Doesn't help that he grew his hair out to cosplay as Jesus Christ.

>Hey Rooney are you read- what are you doing?! Why are you taking down the drapes?
>Oh Kate, come help me them down, I wanted to dress up like a jellyfish for the oscars
>Rooney please, I thought we were done with this. You can't just grab whatever you want and wear it. We aren't going to go through another Darth Vader thing again.
>b-but...
>No, I can't believe you are being so silly about this. Here, take this cute dress and put this jacket over it quickly, look, we are already late so I will just go first and meet you there.
>o-okay

At the oscars

>*audible sigh^ Rooney you cannot be serious
>You know sis, I thought about what you said and you were right, a jellyfish is too much
>Then why are you wearing the drapes Roon? Why are you wearing them -over- that jacket?
>W-well you never said that I couldn't wear it, and you told me to wear this jacket so I thought it would be okay
>...
>s-sorry

Is this shopped?

I like Kate's response to this photo on her Instagram.

No, I'm sure plenty other homossexuals are too.

that was a really fast year

is that her mom

Super scared for her now

jebus

this is terrifying

plastic is well known for being flammable

good job Captain Redundant.