That is 6,600,000

>6
>POINT
>6
>FUCKING
>MILLION

Explain yourselves frogs...

Other urls found in this thread:

bloc-identitaire.com/actualite/3033/bloc-identitaire-presente-feuille-route-politique-identite-et-remigration
pjmedia.com/blog/latest-survey-finds-25-of-french-teenagers-are-muslims/
youtu.be/hpoEpv1I4sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't bloody think so, not in my londonistan

6,6 million. That's more than the population of many Muslim countries.

Even more than the entire pop of my own country. That puts things into perspective.

thats a lot of pissed off muslims France RIP

Colonialism they say.

Although a large part of our colonies were christians...

>religious minority hated by everyone in France that isn't that minority
>rising tensions
>terror attacks
>their total population: 6.6 million
>6
>.
>6

Have we watched this movie already?

Really makes you think

We've just let em come and now they fuck like rabbits

Is London who has a Paki mayor, m8, the blacks and muds stay in their designed ghettos in France.

it reely makes u think

>london
>united kingdom

literally pick one

not really
but on the other hand hmmm...

Eh yeah it's just the capital city not that relevant anyway

really makes you jihad...

Thats what happens when you scoop up former Ottoman territories without thinking.

So? Nothing wrong with that. We just need to remove our zionist elites that desperately tries to make us fight each other. Just like you kikes do on Sup Forums, by the way.

The civil war is what THEY want, most muslim feel french because they were born in France.

I live in the alps, no niggers or Muslims here

OP implying his country doesn't have a lot of Muslims.

>The civil war is what THEY want, most muslim feel french because they were born in France
lol at your delusion
fuck off Soral

Get the fuck out of my rival's country, mudshit.

>10% of France's population is Muslim

And its prison population is 75% Muslim. I'm not even kidding. French fags will back me up on this.

this

People who preach for war never even got punched in the face before. It's not a video game. You are delusional.

>massive European racewar soon

;_;

I'll never get to visit the lands of my ancestors.

I would suspect that's because of immigrants, not Muslims who've been there for generations.

Muslim or leftist detected. They don't feel french and they'd apply shariah law at the first opportunity.

>muh Soral

do you seriously believe that second/third generation immigrants to France hold their national French identity more strongly then their religion and ethnic roots?

Us non-frenchies doubt that, because whenever we see pictures of French cities there are hijabs and Islamic robes and not a whole of baguettes, gnome say ian?

>6 million

the time is ripe, frenchies.

Wrong. Third generation of muslims is just as bad as the new ones, they have been indoctrinated by school into thinking we were evil whites killing them in algeria. They dream about their homelands and think it's a fucking paradise, they hate us just for them being born in France. Arab youth is way more muslim than their parents. First and maybe second generation were decent overall, next ones are trash.

You're right, I've never been punched in the face before. I'm also not preaching for war. I for one would prefer a peaceful mass deportation before things get out of hands

Not quite.
4.7 million Muslims in France (7.5%).Nov 17, 2015

It really makes you think.

Lol
We've been having "5 million muslims" since 20 years now. Don't believe official statistics.

>t. doesn't know any muslim or lives in a appartment block

Most Algerians/Moroccans/Turks don't even consider themselves muslim. I only know one who does Ramadan. "6.6 millions" is not a real statistic anyway because ethnic stats are not allowed in France. It's totally made up.

Not an argument.

Yes. What you see is media propaganda and I see it's working well. Who owns the media? Who profits from clashing 2 cultures?

It's true that muslims are plenty in Francebut the real culprit is the government that doesn't enforce any law. We have laws against public use of the Islam veil. We have laws against their hate speech and constant "terror threats". It's just not enforced because the government wants us to fight.

"Remigration" is a solution but you cannot force them if they don't want to. That only leads to more conflict. The ideal solution would be to convince them that France is not the right choice: ie. remove easy welfare, enforce laws that our retarded government doesn't do currently.

>6 million
You know what to do fąm

so pretty much same as in germany.
Atleast according to official numbers.

I think you are well beyond 10%. Or are these subsahran africans in france all chrisians?

>Most Algerians/Moroccans/Turks don't even consider themselves muslim

Sure friend.

>Who profits from clashing 2 cultures?

Not clashing would result in them becoming a majority by 2050.

> remove easy welfare, enforce laws that our retarded government doesn't do currently.

It's already part of the political idea of "remigration". We're not talking about a mass deportation in 10 days: bloc-identitaire.com/actualite/3033/bloc-identitaire-presente-feuille-route-politique-identite-et-remigration

Oy vey

>most muslim feel french because they were born in France.
More like most muslim you know. How would you know what most muslim think, overall? Because you read it in LeMonde after the 13/11?
What is the socio economic group of the muslims you know? Is it mostly educated middle class background?
I knew low class muslims in junior and high school, the "racailles" people feared to cross path with. And middle class muslims in high school and college. The low class ones didn't seem to like France much. They often don't really acknowledge what France gave to them, the opportunities they choose to not cease. And just focus on how they started as poor poor because of France. Thing is they are more than the middle class ones.

We have roughly the same population as france and just under 3% muslims... and just that amount are making massive cultural impact here, or rather, we're allowing this small population to exert pressure on the mainstream majority of the population.

Crazy that the population of sheikhs and hindus combined are literally half the muslim population. Though desu it feels like the muslims are pushing them out a lot of the time.

But anyway, i can't imagine the amount of cultural pressure that 10% could be inflicting on France.

>implying Soral isn't the strongest French red pill

Keep on preaching for a civil war you good fucking goy, it's all good for Israël

We actually have a bit under half of what France does (2.7 million)

There's at least 10 million turks in germany alone . What about afghans , kurds and other sandnigs and than pitch black niggs ?
I think that they are about 15 million roughly if not more because of the mixing going on which is obviously not even taken into account anywhere.That makes about 18 million nigz and around 12-14 estimated mudslimes by my calculations. Keep in mind i have a relative living , working and studying there.

Do not speak of this. We are your friends, give us your women.

>France has a Muslim population of 10%
Is it really that bad?

HASSAN CHOP

Nah, we're at 4.5% (2,660,116). A huge chunk of them are in London, the greater area of which has a population of over 12 million people (more than Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland combined)

And you're the ones they're fucking mate

You're delusional.

The ride never ends

Actually, I was quoting the wrong numbers; Greater London has a pop of over 8.5 million, putting it roughly on par with Scotland and Wales combined.

Not clashing would result in them becoming a majority by 2050. It's either that or die. Jews are a problem and we should get rid of them, but to not die as a race is a bit more important.

Yes it is. We have between 15 and 20 millions non whites. Can't have an official number, racial stats are banned.

>there are 6.6 million muslims in France
>there can't be because they don't allow ethnic stats
Do you see where you went full retard?

Belgium is a non-country

This toothpaste is right.

This one is not. I don't think you understand the political issues in France.

A burger that can't read, how typical. NO official stats on religion and ethnies in France.

That's more than the amount of Jews who died in the holocaust

>I don't think you understand the political issues in France.

Sure, 70% of carceral population being muslim isnt an issue. Terror attacks killings dozens of people isnt an issue. Our politicians allowing muslim brotherhood and wahhhabism to fund mosquees and imam isnt an issue. All petty crime done by sandniggers isnt an issue. Ethnic replacement isnt an issue. You're full of shit.

t. Ahmed al Rousseau
Get fucked

>France has a Muslim population of 10%
AH AH AH AH, if only.

>they just happened to come here randomly one day
Goy pls. If you treat the symptoms but don't get rid of the disease, you'll still die.

Go back to sucking your prince, faggot.

Soral is an islamist who wants France to submit to islam.

>most muslim feel french because they were born in France.

ah, the delusion is incredible...

>Goy pls. If you treat the symptoms but don't get rid of the disease, you'll still die.

If we don't treat the symptoms we die aswell you desillusional bolshevik. Right now ethnic replacement is our biggest problem, and you won't convince anybody to vote for you by yelling "it's the jews!!". People hate more mulsims than jews, they've been brainwashed. Talk about the jew and you're Hitler, talk about islam and you're next president.

You're either Muslim or a fucking idiot. Or a fucking idiot Muslim.

Muslims don't integrate, they fucking hate your country.

Don't be so ignorant.

thanks for the post, m8

lmao don't get trigger Mahmoud. You people are the cancer of my country, far worse than niggers.
Go preach your islamic bullshit in your own countries

Niggers can be kept on a leash if we're strong enough. Arabs muslims are more intelligents and will backstab us whenever they can.

Precisely.

Soral is a French patriot and also a realist who doesn't think war is the best outcome. It's not even like anything would happen, the general population isn't a 18 year old full on hormones and video games culture who think they'll "remove kebab" with their 5 inch knives.

t. someone who religiously watch MSM propaganda and think he has a clue. Also not an argument.

>People hate more mulsims than jews, they've been brainwashed. Talk about the jew and you're Hitler, talk about islam and you're next president.
And how would think this could be changed? By spreading the redpill. Otherwise you'll only do their bidding.

They integrated perfectly before the 80s. Guess what happened then? The narrative changed. The US started attacking Iraq, the social/sexual/political revolutions started changing the population. We got invaded by cultural marxism.

Not an argument.

I'm not Arabic. Also not argument. Monaco is a protectorate that can only thrive because France allows it to. You'd be in a far worse state than us if any kind of civil unrest would come to emerge. Poor people will flock to the wealthy like you and you'd be forced to flee or die.

>Soral is a French patriot
Soral is literally an ISIS agent...

T'as du tourner Dans caves du 93 pendants combiens d'annees pour finir comme ca ?

Provide proof otherwise baseless defamation.

Not an argument.

>Soral is a French patriot and also a realist

lol

>They integrated perfectly before the 80s

But they didnt. Even back in the 50s, the very first waves, Algerians were seen as problematics and couldnt get jobs because employers didnt want them.

Anyway you're being btfo by basically everybody itt so I guess there's nothing to do anymore. Nobody want to side with muslims. Leave thread you marxist cunt.

Look at the French youth demographics, it's much worse than 10%

25% of French teenagers are Muslim
pjmedia.com/blog/latest-survey-finds-25-of-french-teenagers-are-muslims/

I'd feel bad for France if the country weren't filled with American hating faggots
youtu.be/hpoEpv1I4sQ

since the ramadan started this year,
4 cars, 2 motorbikes and 4 scooters were stolen and burnt in my area.

now schools are closed, in the park, it's just like a wild zoo, young arabs and niglets without parents are out there.

Kek. Weren't muds rioting in France in the 80s and 90s? Weren't there a bunch of Palistinian terrorists bombing and hijacking shit in France during the 70s? Gr8 b8 m8.

oyyyyyyyyyy

>lol
Not an argument.

>But they didnt. Even back in the 50s, the very first waves, Algerians were seen as problematics and couldnt get jobs because employers didnt want them.
That's because of the Algerian war context. People didn't want to associate with that and saw the Algerians as aliens. Instead of improving the relations, it got worse because nothing in France could tie the Maghrebians to France. The culture, the religion, the State was dying because of external forces like the US. De Gaule tried to prevent this but was (((removed)))

>Anyway you're being btfo by basically everybody itt so I guess there's nothing to do anymore. Nobody want to side with muslims. Leave thread you marxist cunt.
Not an argument.

Riots have always happened in France, no matter the color of the skin. It's typically French.
>Palistinian terrorists bombing and hijacking shit in France during the 70s?
No.

>Poor people will flock to the wealthy like you and you'd be forced to flee or die.
Implying I care. I have enough money to go live wherever I want on the planet. I want to see France fixed however and if it takes war so be it

I once heard a muslim claim that he was Trans-age and the boy he was raping in the change room was trans-gender.

Simple: mass immigration, faggot french people who keep voting for literal marxists/bolcheviks, anti-white sentiment so deep that no oil-drilling even match it.

>Who profits from clashing 2 cultures?
The culture that win at the end, because the clash is gonna happen and is in fact already happening, there's no escape

"Multiculturalism" is a meme, cultures dont just "live together" when they carry strong religious and political opinions

You see, this is exactly why this all started in France.
At the time of WWII Frenchpeoples were racist too, but the nazis already said that France would lead the nigger invasion. Why is that?

Because France always had this retarded concept of citizenship since the revolution and Napoleon.
First they conquered half of Europe and expected everyone to turn French, then they did it with Africa.

They are not going to consider themselves French because they are born in your country.
Being part of a nation is not a matter of documents: it's in your blood and ancestors.
The sooner you learn this the better for you, and for other countries that imitate your retarded policy.

^algeshit detected

Btw most of those immigrants dont have french nationality, they literally don't even fit the administrative definition of "french".

>nothing in France could tie the Maghrebians to France. The culture, the religion

And that's still the case.

>That's because of the Algerian war context. People didn't want to associate with that and saw the Algerians as aliens.

Wrong because Morrocans and Tunisians, although way less numerous, were fully accepted and were considered as good workers. This is in the early 50's (in 1953 115.000 algerians on 220.000 were enumployed while there was 179.000 jobs avalaible), so no algerian war yet.

Btw, non-european births already represent more than 50% (africans + asians + gypsies + kikes who are mostly africans here).

I don't buy the colonialism excuse, I don't see any Sioux or Australian Aborigines walking around London...

>They integrated perfectly before the 80s. Guess what happened then?
They represented roughly 90% of all crimes despite being 3-5% of the pop. Hardly perfect.

What happened in the 80s was people stopped enforcing assimilation, got lax on the religion side of things and never-ending immigration turned the "melting pot" of poor neighborhood in full-blown muslim enclaves

So things were bad, they got worse and it's gonna continue on that trend

It has nothing to do with it, it's whiteguily bullshit. Sweden is literally beig colonized by somalis and turks. Only stupid white people would let their country be invaded by that scum because white fall easily on whiteguilt.

Thanks Mitterrand and the fucked up decolonization process for that.
Our political leaders are awful, not german tier awful but still awful.

That's the shittiest excuse that is.
I don't see that much blacks from actual Congo in Belgium either

>the colonialism excuse

It really is self hating bullshit that stop us from criticizing immigration. Whenever I talk with leftists they always say something like "but we colonize them and destroyed their countries" while Algeria didnt even exist and the whole land was basically a shithole. Leftists think non whites have a right to invade us because we did in the past.

Meanwhile all arabs and a lot of niggers hate us because our school maintain this "colonialism was horrible" myth. Also Switzerland, Sweden, Canada... Never invaded anybody and are swarmed today.

I don't like Muslims.

6 million. Hmmmmm.

Wow restrain yourself Magnus, that's way too harsh for Denmark...

Way more in reality. It's been 20 years we officially have "around 5-6 millions muslims".

How much of population of France do you frogs think is actually French at this point? Or how much is atleast white?

Between 15 and 20 millions aren't whites.