Is he right, /pol?

so completely reasonable

my ID will be poo in loo, check it

Niggers are whining brats

those are both unfortunate but correct pieces of advice. It checks out

fpbp

/thread

>a fucking leaf

He's absolutely correct even though his intention with that statement wasn't.

im on to you fr0ztylm

>fr0zty
New ice age confirmed

You just keep fucing with the armed men, Black Man.

It'll all work out.

>Telling a nigger to not chimpout and grab a cops gun is the same as telling girls not to wear skirts to avoid rape

Police are there to protect people

Rapists are not there to protect people

That was difficult

thinks you really make ya huh

>Something you should be doing anyways

It checks out.

I mean... yeah.

I actually agree with his statement, though I am sure our reasons are completely different.

Is he threatening rape?

Both are completely sensible.
That said, "respect police" for niggers means "don't go up to cops and punch them" which isn't even on the same level as dressing lewdly.

By respect it means don't resist and comply with all orders. If the officer fucked up in procedure you can save it for court.

Twitter has shown me just how utterly retarded niggers truly are..

What did Salon mean by this?

You know, you can disrespect the law without breaking the law. That's all he is saying. And no one should die for not having broken a law.

Also, even if you break the law, you shouldn't die. If it is an act of civil disobedience, which is a form of political protest, then the police must not shoot you. Did the FBI shoot Martin Luther King? Of course not. But if the black man is an unknown kid from Chicago, the police kill at will because they think they can get away with it. It's not right.

It is pretty reasonable.

Police have a chip on their shoulder and take steroids to boot more than any other part of the population.

They can kill anyone and they know they will get away with it. It's infact ingrained into them. NYPD for example is nothing but a gang at this point.

But then niggers nig and then they find they can nig no longer when they're 6 feet under.

>mustafa blaqok

He is not right. Thinking that the reality does not apply to someone is a delusional way of thinking. A person has a choice to take reality into account or to not take it. Either way, they will pay the consequences of whatever they chose.

Meaning, if a woman dresses like a whore she increases the potential of rape. If you go to war expect dead bodies. If you disrespect a man who can kill you and can get away with it, expect to be killed. Fuck, this is logic 101.

Yeah, you have a right to disrespect a cop, and at the same time you have a right to experience the consequences of doing so.

This. It's like telling someone not to play with fire or they'll get burnt.

actually it's more like telling a woman to respect black men so they don't get raped

>Is he threatening rape?

Dude, he's black.

only cucks acknowledge the meme that women should not think about the consequences of wearing certain clothes and should naively wear whatever they want in every situation they want at every time of night in every neighborhood they want

She also writes for the Guardian, predictably.

>yfw this post is actually a subversive black population control menoeuvre

>that semitic nose

Why does this name keep showing up?

He is wrong.
You dont have to respect th police, in fact nobody cares. But if a group of armed men who represent the law tell you to freeze you don't charge or run away, you fucking freeze.

>Islamic calm

It just gets better.

If you walk around like a gangster with a 'fuck you' attitude then don't be surprised when people take exception to it.

>mustafa blaqok

>musthavea blackcock

>Telling
>reminding people of common sense to not get in trouble is bad
Ok.

BIG
BLAQOK

A fucking leaf.

MAKE IT STOP

REEEE

When a nu-male and a dindu combine.
>Nu-dindu

If you disrespect an officer, he will arrest you. If you resist at all, you will get shot.

Sup Forums taxonomy

Police =/= Rapists
Defense =/= Rape
Dindus like this deserve it

yes

and no matter what it says about our world both are still sound advice

I would get it if it was an actual protest instead of robbery, assault or harashment.

It's like they keep forgetting if they lived in an islamic country they wouldn't been able to do this in the first place. They are completely blinded by the exotic nature of Islam just because is foreign to actually see how horrible that religion is to women.

what is false equivalence

>mustafa blaqok
must have a black cock

Telling me to respect an Islamic follower is like asking that same Islamic follower to respect my views. They wouldn't, they would fight and scream and resist all the way.

This is legit. Consequences are something that we live and die from. Fuck with someone who has the authority to protect themselves and you might not live to tell the story. Women know this shit too. Not siding with the rapist but its the world we live in. Play with fire and you might get burned. It wont happen every time but it only needs to happen once. Why can't people understand that?

>Telling a Black Man not to break the law so they are not in a position to even interact with the police in the first place is like telling a person not to antagonize bears so they don't end up getting mauled by a bear

Fixed your tweet, Eman Musik.

Let me see if understand this. She must have black cock?

really makes you think

BLAQED

of course

is that a man? or do sandnigger women just look like that?

Except you're meant to respect police because they're putting their lives in the firing line to keep YOU safe.

Dressing like a slut for attention then crying when you get the wrong kind of attention is completely different.

Pretty much. Act like a thug, people will think you're a thug. Act like a slut, people will think you're a slut.

It's wearing a hijab so i think it's a female

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

This just in
Don't break the law and you don't have to deal with rude police officers

Be a law abiding citizen and cops will treat you better

Did this guy just admit that black men can´t behave / don´t want to?

>Imfr0zty

what does this mean

Thanks for putting things in perspective niggerbro. I always thought women should dress how they please but niggers should respect the cops, which is a prime example of double-think.

Now you've caught me off-guard, so...
I don't think women should dress like they want anymore.

Thanks niggerbro!

But telling white people to be nice to Muslims or they'll kill you is ok, right Malala Yousafzai?

> if you criticise islam, you'll get killed. So shut up.

well that seems reasonable

>moderate muslims

>says the woman who did that

Fucking hell that bullet really did a number didn't it

The way a woman dresses should never cause someone to commit a crime.
You are responsible for your actions.

Running from police, fighting/resisting police, ... these are crimes.
And crimes do come with consequences.

>Thinking the articles are real

>the qaran LITERALLY tells women to dress appropriately not to get raped
>islam is the considered to pinnacle of feminism by the left

kek ok

he means that niggers cant act respectful, same way as women cant act like sluts

>fr0ztyIm
ice poo age when?

nice flag

Public nakedness must be fined heavily, 6-digits fines at least. Why? Because it makes men sick. I am not joking, constant boner causes prostatitis at the very young age. Today most patients with prostatitis are under 30 yo. Naked sluts and forced degeneracy everywhere are the main reasons for it.

It's not a good analogy but both are reasonable.

A
FUCKING
DINDU

>telling people to have a shred of common sense is bad, let's all chimpout expecting no consequences

>wear conservative clothing and don't get drunk
>harder to get raped

>be respectful to the police and don't fight them
>harder to get killed

What am I missing here.

Completely reasonable logic though. Rapists think with their dicks, so if you dress as unsexy as possible you will lessen your chance of rape. Ugly people don't get raped. I'm not defending rapists or anything, but if you dress like a slut in a club, bar, or dark alleyway you attract attention. It's why sandnigger women wear garbage bags, because their men literally can't not rape sexy things.
Same thought process with police. The less amount of times you pretend to pull a gun on him, the less your chance of getting trayvonned.

>i can believe intimidating random people and cops with what looks exactly like a real gun will get you shot. there is no justic in america.

fpbp

telling (someone) (some action) has (some consequence) is like (something unrelated)
It really makes you think....

>lessen your chance of rape

Or I can cut his dick off.

Yes, more niggers should wave guns around cops and get shot before they breed.

>Summer
>CNN articles
>reddit bleed-over
>Toronto BLM shenanigans
I really can't tell what's a shitpost anymore.

>nobody has to tell white guys to lock their doors driving through "rough" neighborhoods
>nobody has to tell white guys to cross the street to not cross paths with "urban youths."

Why exactly are they getting upset at being told things? It's information, not an order.

>telling woemn to dress appropriately so they don't get raped

this is literally what's happening in western europe

>not siding with the rapist
You don't have to write on auto-defense here, newfag. It isn't goybook-lite like the rest of this site.

>no right to a fair trial
>no innocent until proven guilty in a court of law

Damn it must suck to live in your country.

Good, good... Divide yourselves...

He's probably the town rapist on weekends

If white people acted like niggers they'd get shot too, and do

Maybe little underage niglets should try not committing crimes at 5-10x the rate of their white counterparts if they don't want to be profiled
I swear no one outside of America and Brazil gets it, all these fucking Canadians and Europeans talking about fairness for blacks

No, it's like telling a woman to respect black men so she doesn't get raped.