If we remove kebab, can we still eat kebab?

If we remove kebab, can we still eat kebab?

They are very tasty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_aQzZ7Xdps
youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4
youtube.com/watch?v=F7I63sRGsTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't need brown people to cook brown people food you know?

This.
I have cooked kebab myself and it actually tasted better.

Gyro master race

Where do you get the special flavoured chicken/beef they use?

Of course.

Every culture has something worthwhile, we just have to cut it out and take it for ourselves.

You can get pizza in Tokyo and they don't have an Italian community.

Besides, kabob is Greek, it's called souvlaki (sp?)

This.
Like Spurdo for example. Spurdo is made for the whole world to enjoy and shitpost.

Literally a stock item here.
Kind of sad, when I think about it.

It's Persian in origin. That is the word "kebab". "Kebab" literally means roasting meat over a fire.

Turks were the ones who came up with the idea of using a vertical spit. Some guy named Alexander.

>Sweden
Never change.

HSP is disgusting. Can't wait for the halal ban.

we can just call it a "wrap", BECAUSE IT'S THE SAME GODDAMN THING

>here let's take something we made out of flour
>and put meat and other shit on it and pack it together
>kebab
>burrito
>asian versions of the same shit
wow so original and traditional, jesus half the worlds cousine is no different from place to place why are people so proud of it I have no fucking idea

You want to ban halal for humane animal killings or because you hate kebabs?

Or both?

I've never had a kebab, but I love gyros. Are they similar?

Pretty much the same yeah, except why the FUCK would you put fries on them?

We do it the best, M8.

Fries on a gyro? They are served with fries and a pickle spear on the side, I've never had them actually in they gyro itself. Just like tomato and onion.

lol greek disapora .fabricating Greek identity again

>If we remove kebab, can we still eat kebab?
When Vienna got liberated from Turks the first time we created coffee house culture from the things we found in their camps.

Brown people culture can become white people culture given enough time and isolation.

True. Burger > kebab. Although a lot of burgers in Europe are crap

You will never get results that come even near what Turks can realize, since you lack the cultural foundation:
youtube.com/watch?v=g_aQzZ7Xdps
...except you become a Turk.

Your Kebab is made exclusively by Kurds.

>albanian telling someone off for identity fabrication

>Pasta can only be cooked by italians

that's a taco you stupid ozzie

You let regular chicken / beef spoil a bit then you season it enough to mask the rotten taste.
Voilà, kebab meat

God fucking damn it I haven't eaten a kebab in like a week. I have to get me some now.

Wasn't that curry ?

Even inside of Turkey certain food types are exclusive to certain regions.
For example Cag Kebab requires the meat of a certain goat breed that was raised under the regional conditions. It also requires some gut feeling.

In Sweden i only ate burgers (from Swedish places, which were really good) and pizza margheritta (maybe with olives... from Kurdish places, which also were quite good) for fast food.
Never Kebab.

I, for one, think embracing stereotypes is healthy, Sven.

It's lots of things. Half of all cooking was made to cover the bad taste of spoiled meat. The other half was made to get rid of things you had way too much of.

Of course. Knew a neo nazi in jail and even he was fond of Kebab.

Yeah I thought as much. I started to avoid currys after my friend told me that's why the food is so spicy.

This thread.

did i mess with your eternal ally ? XD .. baby slav telling albanian anything

wipe your ass with your hand when you take a shit and then make your food

Commerce, consumption of other cultures' cuisine and art does not necessitate mass, unchecked immigration.

>A
>FUCKING
>TEMPLE

We have gyros, which is superior.

Only pork kebabs.

I'm an American. And if you're going to shit on Cambodia, there's a thousand worse things than Angkor Wat. What makes Angkor Wat shitty are the hordes of rude Chinks and inappropriately dressed Western slags.

>humane
>killings animals

pick one you fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4

I've wondered this too.

in Paris , idiot called kebab a "greek" but only because the first kebab was selled by greek person in Paris. After all i love kebab(especialy with cheese and bulgur) , and every turkish work hard around me , i didnt know any store who are open at 1 am in my town by a white french man , but know tons of them who are by turkish men.

Yes.
Osama was a great fan of various American products too.

you voted for the Animal Justice party didn't you

thanks funland

are they a party to protect the animal right in australia? i didnt know this kind of thing can exist outwhere USA

btw from /mu youtube.com/watch?v=F7I63sRGsTw

Why that garbage food when you can eat superior Greek Pita Gyros?

A few Turkish restaurants and around the central station never close. You can eat something and then get drunk in the Altstadt or you can get drunk and then eat to sober up 5 am in the morning

but we all are thankful to fingolians for creating that masterpiece

Gyros in Germany looks nothing like that. They just use kebab bread.

Not sure, but you still will be able to get the mexican version of it.

>not posting the human kebab video

>we wuz illyrianz n sheeit

Brazilians mastered the kebab making art, just saying..

I guess I never read what they were about, I just saw them when I voted and laughed that there is a political party that probably cares more about cows being killed than people being killed by Muslims

this

I get pissed at how messy they are though. the wrap always breaks and my hands get covered in sauce.

actual Greek pita gyros is legit the best form of fastfood in existence, you should try it

Gyros = kebab for Christians

Kek

Kebab is literally the only good thing the whole middle east has given to the world. Everything else is absolute shit.

Balkan bantz. Why don't you all just go to war again

>For example Cag Kebab requires the meat of a certain goat breed that was raised under the regional conditions. It also requires some gut feeling.

And if you want to eat that shit, feel free to visit that region and eat it there.

We don't need to import the turd world for their food.

There is not enough kebabz around here. We need to import more rapefugees first and take their kebabz before we remove kebab

I'm so sick of gyro. Take that shit out of my face.

Don't want Mexican kebab either. Enough enough enough

I always hated them when I lived in bongland. Nothing beats bacon and cabbage.

albanians being illyrian or not is not important .. important is that bizant was illyrian and greeks and the whole world think it was greek ...
for example check this
The sculptures of the horses of bizantium date from classical antiquity and have been implausibly attributed to the 4th century BC Greek sculptor Lysippos. A date in the 2nd or 3rd century AD is considered far more likely (wikipedia)
greek fabrication fail XD

I am 0% Greek, rape baby.

Eternal ally of Serbia? You mean Turkey?

Not so sure. Earliest records were found in the 17th century BC, on Santorini. But you are right about the vertical spit.

What is kebab, exactly? Never tried it, never even seen a kebab shop. I thought kebab referred to shish kebabs, you know, various meats and vegetables impaled with a skewer

Pirdhu, idiot. mos turpero shqiptaret me idiotizmin tende

ik o kar se sdi gje ti .. ik pi no1 got qumesht

American gyros are basically the exact same thing as kebab, except the sauce is different. In greece, gyros are mostly layered pork or chicken, more like shawarma.

That's pretty much my understanding of kebab too, but what's depicted in the OP is called a dürüm (pancake) döner (meat) here

The chicken version is super tasty. My office has a bakery some 20 meters away where they make these, I've gained like 8 kg already but I don't want to stop eating them.

Cfare do zbulon ty me kto diskutimet, o trap muti, o i degjeneruar? Ne po flasim per buke e ty vjen ktu me nacionalizmin pa kontekst. Piçk qelbur

Cambodia is literally a Chinese colony

lol nuk jam nacjonalist ... nuk permenda fare shqipetaret .. po vetem se ekziston 1 konspiracy dhe un dua te gjej te verteten ..dicka ka ndodhur ne vitet 400 - 600 dhe ka lidhje me shum gjera te rendesishme qe influencojne boten e sotme .. dhe un flas ca te me doj kari

looks like this here

Cusine is the only thing i like about multi culturalsim but i don't need brownies to come to my country to cook it. We live in a modern times with an easy access to the internet in which you can find everything. I can look up a recipe for a good kebab and make it myself without fear that Ahmed will piss on my food because i'm white.

Probably because chips on kebab is great

Do you also not put chips on your burgers?

Also best Kebab I ever had was from a store run by a Yugoslav rather than a Turk

Remember how SJWs complain about white people practicing "cultural appropriation"?

We can do it, and we need to do more of it just to piss them off.

Also do other countries not toast their Kebabs? I always see pictures of Kebabs/Gyros and they're essentially just wraps with special bread

Is putting cheese on Kebabs and toasting them a uniquely Australian thing or is the Internet just devoid of pictures of them?