You haven't even had the chance to visit Europe and it's already ruined

>you haven't even had the chance to visit Europe and it's already ruined

>your country will never be good

I know the feeling, I was planning to go there this summer but I cancelled it for now, probably going to only visit east Europe now if I go at all.

I really just want a homeland for white people. All the other races have them. Why can't we? I don't understand. I just want a place where my race lives and dominates. I don't hate other races, I just love my own.

Guess who is responsible for ruining it?
There was a man 70 years ago who tried to save us all from this diasease.

I visited a year before the migrant crisis, just go to Switzerland (except the Canton of Vaud) and you'll have a good time. They keep everything clean.

>you haven't even had the chance to visit the United States and it's already ruined

I'm sad about this pretty regularly. My boomer aunts and uncles don't understand because they still think mudslimes are civilized.

we all are :(

when does the race war start?

Everywhere is ruined, man. East Europe is the only place left where whites dominate. Our people, the Anglos, are cucked.

well at least you retards will stay home so i guess win some lose some.

It never does. We will be bred out of existence. Our race is doomed.

>you've never seen your ancestoral homeland before it was taken over

Why live

Went to Europe thrice, England twice. In London my grandfather said he couldn't beleive how many muslims were there. He told us he was glad we got to see it before it totally changed. He also told us that our children would not be able to see the England he saw in his youth.

Who ruined Europe?

>I don't hate other races, I just love my own.

le redditfag turning into nationalist is truly the funniest shit

What gets to me is the way every white man on Earth is so close to being red pilled yet so far. They see the change and hate it, but refuse to follow the logical conclusion. Their mind short circuits and they stop thinking so they can remain good guys and fight those ebil razcysts.

I don't care if they live in peace in their own nations, I just want to keep mine.

It's unfortunate that their brains are basically wired to reject the truth, through years of brainwashing.

Just imagine the vast contrast in thoughts the word 'nazi' invokes in you or I, compared to the common man.

It's not so bad

>tfw lived in England for 5 years
was still full of Muslims and this was in 2000 - 2005
>visited Scotland and France too
Scotland is just the exact same as England and France was shit, everyone there was a rude piece of shit.

Why give a shit? Europe is just trashy America. Especially after Brexit.

Went there and raped, it's like a holiday on steroids desu

Fuck you. You sold your nation in exchange for slave labor. We sold it for nothing. Nothing but Jewish lies and a moral high horse which we rode straight into an abyss.

World wars are always catalyzed in Europe.

Makes you think.

>grandparents keep wanting me to go to europe
>want to pay for a vacation there
To be honest, I'm scared to go

Used to go down south to visit gramps and co every summer in London, Islington to be precise, it went from a place where everyone knew everyone in the pubs and had a good banter to it became a hellhole of shitskins. It was gradual to a kid but over the space of ten years it completely changed. Gramps ended up been too scared to leave the flat at night moved back up north.

I hope to make it to Japan before its ruined. I'm trying to save enough. I wish I would've gone in 2005 when I graduated and I had the chance. I feel like things will end before I get the chance, when that tohaku quake happened it was a real wake up call to actually do it finally.

same senpai

Racist? Much?

I don't understand what the elite stand to gain from this. Replacing a competent population with a slave class which will only suck resources away.

Do we have reason to think Japan will follow our descent? Are the forces that pushed for this anti-White or anti-civilisation?

itt: le wrong generation woe-is-me faggots

why don't you stop living in fear and misery and start behaving like a normal person?
you act like bad shit has never happened to anyone before

I will never understand. They just want our race to end.

Cheap labour, larger consumer base, more votes, etc.

are you retarded?

elaborate please

>Chicago

makes sense

Why is it that only white liberals do this shit? Not a single nigger, spic, or chink I've seen, even in more degenerate states, talk about wanting refugees. They all deserve rope for talking shit on Trump but nonetheless this is far worse imo

White people are the old cows. It's time to bring in a fresh herd of cows.

lol yea, I'm retarded. you got me!

keep crying about muslims
keep being sad about your race
you're weak and you act like a child

The Jewish Russian communists made sure eastern Europe is ruined too.

His mistake was going after jews, if he stuck to slavs the disabled and homos he wouldve been fine

Slavs have been saying this since 1789, don't get worked over it too much.

>Was my dream to travel the world when I was young
>Discover that neighboring Asian counties are dirty and xenophobic
>that USA is degenerate and overrated
>that India is a sub-continent sized toilet
>that Europe is overrun with subhumans
>that South America is full of thieving/kidnapping gangs
>that Australians really really fucking dislike Filipinos

>>that Australians really really fucking dislike Filipinos

Spread the word m8

Your mistake is that Jews are always innocent.

How long can you cry? Kike?

>USA is degenerate and overrated
where did you "discover" this, shitty television shows on youtube? the united states is the most varied country in the world, and while degeneracy definitely exists in some places other places are near ideal or ideal for living. I'm living in a place without any modern degeneracy atm.

Why? Even if you were living in a white homeland you'd still be a socially rejected loser with no girlfriend. It literally wouldn't change anything in your life.

Come visit. Some of our toilets are square. Just make sure to wear traditional turkey dress

Look at me I'm Jewish!!

I am a victim!! Did nothing wrong ever!!

I've seen posts here showing the young people there are brainwashed into the same old song of supporting open borders and 'refugees welcome' and shit sadly. I'm sure its a minority but it started as a minority opinion here too

>tfw the north of America is white, with niggers contained in cities
>tfw the south is spic and niggers

let the south secede, give it to mexico, and lets keep being fucking great

>tfw the north is whiter than most european countries
>tfw everything good comes from the north

looks uncomfy desu

>his mistake was trying to fix the problem

I am black and Jewish.

Debate me. Racist.

I lived in Japan for 3 years and didn't care for it. The people are just fucking weird and wanted to touch me like I was an Alien. It fucking stinks like shit on some days. The food is great and the people are autist shut ins.

Lived in Europe for a few months and loved it. My wife is from Italy and wants me to move to Europe with her but I just don't think it is going to happen. I don't have a degree so I don't think I will find the jobs that I can here. Europe is beautiful and makes most places in the US look like shit.

You are sexist and racist.

the US is a big, big place, my man
come check it out we have tones of stuff to experience
don't move here though we're full

>putting on a vpn just to jerk off about your own shit country

>doesn't even own a passport and thinks the US is the best and nothing else can compete.

>europe
>country

oh, is it 2017 already?

Relax, we're fine

your country is equal to ours in how low the white population is you realize?

I have noticed a lot of very dark skinned Bulgarians that wash cars at Sainsburys. Where did these 'people' originate from?

Don't worry USA is yet to play their Trump card

I see him in the mirror.

not true at all Nigel, we still have entire states that are 90%+ white here unlike your caliphate country

What was it about you that made them want to touch? My sister went to Japan and they went gaga over her bright blonde hair; kept asking her if it was natural and damn near lost their minds when she said yes lol.

They could be ethnic Bulgarians. Some Bulgarians are swarthy, they are after all southern European. I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "very dark-skinned", but if they're pooinloo dark, they're probably gypsies. If they're just swarthy, they could be Turks.

>You will never visit America in the 50s
>You will never have a sweet and loyal wife, white picket fences and two Christian children who deeply care about their family

I am 190cm Really blonde hair with a blonde beard and Blue/Gray eyes.

gipsy's are a traditionally nomadic ethnic group, living mostly in Europe and the Americas and originating from the northern regions of the Indian subcontinent presumably from where the states Rajasthan, Haryana, and Punjab exist today.[50][51] The Romani are widely known among English-speaking people by the exonym "Gypsies" (or "Gipsies"), which some people consider pejorative due to its connotations of illegality and irregularity.
..the pic explains everything..

there are still many places in America (in the north of course) still like that user.

Yeah it sucks. I have cancelled all plans to travel there. It sucks that Europe is so far left. Oh well, they will pay the price for it when people finally snap and civil war ensues.

>you will never experience america great

You will as long as you stay away from places like Amsterdam

If Trump wins, you will

Tell me about it, I used to live there, I live in the Dutch bible belt now, pretty great.

what is Amsterdam like user? tell me about the degeneracy

Either:

>Poop a lot of kids; or
>Make your economy shit; or
>Both

That's our secret...

Packed with niggers, musims, junkies, tourists, prostitutes, dealers on every corner, everyone is a leftie, antifa is huge there.

Certain places are still good to visit, like certain Balkan countries. There's a lot of history and shit there and because the countries don't readily give handouts there are no Muslims there.

Obviously Trump will win.

>in the north

HAHAHAHA

t. poor white trash that lives in the nigger infested south

don't encourage the pinoys, thanks
Theres like 150 million of them

>not so bad

t. cuck

It has its good sides but it's the typical big city thing. Niggers swarm there more than other places and all the tourists go there too, so you got bike theft and prostitutes and whatnot.

It's not as bad as Paris or London but it's probably a light version of those

EUROPE WILL SNATCH VICTORY FROM THE JAWS OF DEFEAT!

I just hope Trump will reach Europe with enough time to save it.

How many childen do you plan, guys?

>if trump will win
>if
that is a huge if, he doesnt stand a chance against the shill.
he had a good run tho.

>ITT sad people that never left their parents house

oh hey, it's that guy who spams his shitty comics that everyone hates

Cheer up bud I'm sure you'll get out of your parents house someday.

You're the reason the South is shit. Or at least your assblasted ancestors.

>but muh slavery

I'm sure Tyrone lines up to thank you for his freedom... oh wait, he doesn't. He kust shits up Philly, Allentown, and Harrisburg. All cities with history, but it's all rotted with nigger spraypaint.

>inplying PA isn't becoming India 2.0