Why Protestant Europeans REFUSE to help their brethren (all the other Europeans) but help non-Europeans instead?

Why Protestant Europeans REFUSE to help their brethren (all the other Europeans) but help non-Europeans instead?

I would much rather send money to Poland for example than to god forsaken Somalia

I don't think their branch of Christianity plays any role in it.

Protestantism is paganism, they understood the pope is 666.

I should have added that though not any longer as some kind of 7th day adventists said.

We already send them shitloads of money through the EU.
And you really can't say that an ex-gommie with a reasonable standard of living needs help as much as a Syrian who had his house reduced to ash.

Honestly I oppose letting any Muslim into Europe, but I don't see why we should help ungrateful slavs either.

>Protestantism is paganism
protestantism is literally judaism + jesus.
It has nothing to do with pagan traditions, unlike catholicism

What pagan stuff do we have? Christmass is also celebrated by Protestants.

No, no. It's only because these nations were the last to be converted. Northern Germans with Luther included. They kinda figured out why is there a pope.

Christmas is a pagan holiday taken over from the Roman Empire. It used to be called winter solstice.

Not an answer.

>ungrateful slavs
our dearest liberators from the nazi menace*

That was mostly Canada and the US.
Thanks though.

>Thanks though.
And said Poland: "Whoever comes to me, will be free and equal, because I am FREEDOM."

Take the Jesus story and then compare it to Egyptian Osiris n shit. Then there are freemasons, who somehow know the original story but still don't get it.

Wouldnt it, dare I say it, be more reasonable for us to not send any money to any other countries but spend our own hard earned money within our own borders?

Monotheist Religion derived from Politheist religion aka Pagan.
Of course there are many parallels.

Now tell me what Protestants have non-pagan that catholics have pagan.

Obligatory insult because you still didn't grasp my question because of a tiny brain or some uncontrolled hyperactive desire to teach me unrelated stuff I know anyway. You're the Russian version of Finns anyway so tell me what I asked or shut the fuck up anyway.

western europeans have the white savior complex. they think it's their duty to save non-whites so they hold their fellow whites to higher standards and believe they need to help themselves.

This

Nice of you to get butthurt. If anything, Protestants really believe in some kind of a Jesus who will save them. But none of you will ever understand Jesus said the kingdom of heaven is within you. Every single sect is missing the point.

Protestants are crypto Jews, basically

No, Jews are crypto Protestants

cathocucks are the real jews

"no"

lol
catholics made the inquisition that literally killed and exiled Jews

meanwhile luther stayed inside, just writing fanfiction about it, he didn't actually do anything, like the autistic fat virgin neckbeard dressed in black he probably was.