Should my girlfriend be a high school teacher or a an RN on a hospital?

Should my girlfriend be a high school teacher or a an RN on a hospital?

We want to have 3-6 kids... I told her that working at a high school guarantees free daycare, and a bit of the summer off too....

With an RN, she'd potentially work just a few (long) days out of the week, which would help with the children as well, being home for four out of the seven days

What do you think bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/2015/12/499651-the-7-most-scandalous-teacher-student-sex-affairs-of-2015/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She should be naked, post pics man.

Either way shed be carering to niggers, but at least RNs make kickass money and have a lot of job options.

I think you need a blog to post this shit on.

She should be at home as a mother caring for your children.

Those are two entirely seperate career paths. She should explore both before making a decision

I looked out up bro.

High school teachers make $57k apparently?

Less than an RN but household income wise we coo. I'm looking to be a neonatal RN myself

I just really think us having kids as a working couple will be easier with that high school daycare

Unless I'm making over Six figures we can't

Yeah, she's into both. She was set on becoming an RN for surgery for a while now, but she thought teaching was cool on the back of her mind

Burn now that she met me and we're talking kids...I dunno, I guess its not like the high school daycare would let kids who are 4-10 be there anyway lol. I dunno

Ba$ed jap bantz

She should be at home raising the children, you fucking degenerate, and if you cannot support her and the 3-6 kids you plan on then you are a shitty husband and a welfare case waiting to happen. Support your wife and live and grow your family within your means.

Travel Nursing as an RN will clear 90-100k

RN life is erratic and sucks. Be an educator.

But if she doesn't work we can only have like one kid, maybe two with fewer vacations

We want 3-6, which requires a working couple

>What do you think bros?

not politics

My sister and two aunts are teachers, my cousin is a nurse. Teacher by far dude, they always seem to have time off all the damn time. Consider day care shit too, my mom does that and she has even more time off then the teachers.

If she is a high school teacher there's approximately a 50% chance she tastes alpha teenage dick. ijr.com/2015/12/499651-the-7-most-scandalous-teacher-student-sex-affairs-of-2015/

3-6 kids, sounds like you're an irresponsible retard and society and your 3-6 kids are going to suffer. The depths of peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me

Teacher she will be pissed off every day.
RN she will talk about sex with her colleagues and come to bang you.
Also hospitals have a future, public schools are a doom.

There's already more Hispanic children starting elementary school now than Caucasians

If she chooses to teach then tell her good luck with the sub-90 IQ niggers and spics because it's only going to get worse

Nurses all turn into unbridled whores.
But, it looks like your girl is gonna blimp soon, so that might stifle her a bit.

RN fucking sucks

When I was working in a hospital, all the RNs and other nurses where degenerates. All divorced or on their 2nd or 3rd husband. They work 4 days a week and the rest they spend it on alcohol

why do you keep making this threads about your 'GILF' user? is 'she' the first 'fumale' that let you touch her manzina ?

Thanks bros

Wouldn't be irresponsible with our household income, along with living within means and not constant vacations

>not wanting to live like old school Americans

Decisions decisions.....

Man, it'll be tough for her to choose. I hope we'll think of things thagll help us decide

Teaching is too high stress for too low pay. Unless she has the passion for it, nah.

That's not true. My buddy has 3 sisters. That's 4 kids including himself. His parents were able to take care of them just fine. His dad is a police officer and his mom stayed at home most of the time and worked part time as a TA and did some hair cutting every once in a while.

It's not impossible.

gonna need to see those tits to decide.

I've been sitting here staring at your pic and I just don't fuckn get it. The fuck does it mean, play with my sticky pistol? Hungry? Grab a 9mm twix.
Are you metaphorically offering me death and chocolate? Just, why.

>We want 3-6, which requires a working couple

So you want to bring several kids into the world to be raised by other people, for the sake of having more kids and possibly an extra vacation? Are you a fucking nigger? Time with your family every day is more important than some stupid trip at the expense of daily quality time with your family.

The fuck.......why does the media bombard me with information on how it's a pipe dream to have children? What's their end game?

I'm staging of she stays at home we'll likely only be able to have two max financially.

If we want six, we'll likely need to both have careers

Don't be a nigger then, have two kids that you can afford, and have a close family. Otherwise you are just a nigger breeding for the sake of breeding.

Or have her work for ten years, save money, and have kids in your early thirties. Having a shitload of kids just to have some daycare raise them is nigger tier.