The traditional man hates faggots since he is secretly gay

>The traditional man hates faggots since he is secretly gay

>That girl who everyone thinks is a slut is probably a virgin (judge a woman in the negative and risk being wrong)

>Weed is like, ah, harmless and stuff

>A woman only cheats when scorned unfairly, hell hath no fury (amirite), on the other hand men are disgusting pigs.

Hollywood in 1999. What wisdom will the less conservative remake contain when it is released in 2019?

>The CIS-het white male hates everyone who's different because he's inherently evil
>"Slut" character and plot line dropped because of their inescapably toxic sexualization of women
>Weed is a basic nutrient
>A woman cannot cheat because cheating is adultery + power

Are you retarded?
The film tries to deconstruct "The American Deam" and how nothing is like it seems.
The gay father was a traditionalist trying too hard after he became gay. Spacey's wife cheats on him because she thought he was cheating.

>The gay father was a traditionalist trying too hard after he became gay. Spacey's wife cheats on him because she thought he was cheating.
How is that different from what he said?

>Weed is like, ah, harmless and stuff
>The traditional man hates faggots since he is secretly gay
But those are both true

AB was probably the most boring movie I was ever forced to watch in high school

weed caused the lethargic stuttering of that sentence and the ability to ignore the dependency and crime that goes along with it.

My issue here is that OP did not understand that the other father didn't hate fags but himself and Spacey's wife did nothing more than cheating on him which she had every reason to believe. OP here implied she actually went through killing him.

>>A woman cannot cheat because cheating is adultery + power

... in 2018 all relationships became open unless otherwise stated. The story takes us through the application process to get a closed relationship license with the woman's permission but the main male character (now the supporting actor in the film) is convinced it's not worth the trouble and finds that compromise is it's own reward.

>"Slut" character and plot line dropped because of their inescapably toxic sexualization of women
He only imagined her being a slut though. She was just kind of popular and he idolized her.

>the other father didn't hate fags

What? The father inferred (wrongly because men are always wrong when they judge negatively) that his son had gone "gay for pay" and when he punches the son he calls him a fucking faggot.

>He only imagined her being a slut

She admits to wanting to be known as a slut in the final car ride. So it doesn't matter if he inferred wrongly, she wanted that reputation.

You can become dependent to weed like fat people become dependent to cheeseburgers
You absolutely do not have to eat cheeseburgers, but if you really like cheeseburgers, you're gonna eat them
There's no real reason for weed to be illegal

>lethargic stuttering
kek

>cheeseburgers
Those don't cause irreversible psychosis if ingested heavily at a young age.

There are people who hate fags because they're christians and there are people who hate fags because they are fags themselves and can't accept that. Now if they came to some sort of acceptance with their sexuality they would stop hating fags.

The ironic thing is Kevin Spacey is blatantly a closeted homosexual

great great movie, saved the world, etc

forgot pic

No, they just stunt mental and physical development.

I can't believe that you believe the hollymyths and what the drama queens say. Seems the number of idiots is growing faster than the faggot population.

Tell me. what % of gay people in denial hated fags because they themselves were fags.

megalitres of semen were offered in her tribute.

I guess high blood pressure, obesity, and other health problems aren't as big of an issue

Oh wait, I don't recall weed contributing to the top 10 causes of death in the US like cheeseburgers leading to heart disease do

>society discriminates and violently persecutes gays
>"lol why would gays hate themselves for being gay"

>this Is what Hollywood wants you to think upperclass WASPs are like

>One depiction of this specific group means the media thinks everyone is like this
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN NON-WHITES ARE TIRED OF PLAYING STEREOTYPES
pick one

>I had some idea that I was gay and that it was wrong so I passionately hated gays since they confused me

t. former closeted faggot

I understand now. His raillery at the rest of the "fag haters" is only happening because the faggot is currently in denial about being a normal heterosexual since society rewards flamboyance.

>It's another Sup Forums finds subliminal conditioning by the jews in a movie because they disagree with the themes and Messages Episode.

Kinda makes sense for People who are insecure about their sexuality to constantly vocalize their disdain for homosexuality and and try to act overly masculine in order to reinforce their own desired sexual identity

I think the important thing is rather that the character felt he was living in a gay world. everyone was a fag. He went to Lester, and killed him, because he suspected was buying tricks off his kid.

Perception man. Kind of different from how you phrased it.

>craig's wife!

Stop being Sup Forumsophobic, I am smug and I know your irrational psyche better than you, deep down everyone who is against Sup Forums is actually conservative.

I think Cooper gave an intense performance and its easy to say his character is a closeted gay, maybe so, but he's also a man who wants his son to grow up not a faggot, we can all identify with that.

>That girl who everyone thinks is a slut is probably a virgin (judge a woman in the negative and risk being wrong)
If you dress like one and act like one then who cares? You're not worth it.

Why do you infer these universal rules from a story that's just about a handful of people? If you do this in real life, you will end up believing a lot of retarded shit.

>the husband and father gets a sex change
>the wife starts cucking him with young black Bulls
>daughter converts to Islam and denounces her culture and upbringing
>the neighbor is a cantankerous white shitlord whos unable to accept the moral decline around him
>he's revealed to be a former nazi officer

Does the concept of "morale of the story" ring any bells to you?

You'd be naive if you thought the storytellers with mass broadcast potential didn't want to inject their values into impressionable minds to function as something akin to anecdote.... Otherwise there would be a lot more pro-nazi movies on account of them randomly coming up with values.

>What 16 yo edgelords take away from movies: The post.

why don't you regale us with your insightful takeaways about the world needing to be more open and loving.

>inferred

Don't use words you don't know how to use

No she wanted to cheat because she was a filthy fucking cunt and spacey never put her in her place.