Why do Americans always wear caps?

Why do Americans always wear caps?
I mean they wear them even when it is not sunny and rather cold.

Niggers are rappers do that too.

cultural autism

Sometimes you want to hide your hair. When you use it a lot of times after a while you feel naked without one.

bullshit. proof

For these reasons hereI wear one for work with company name on it, plus I sometimes have a dirt job so stuff gets on my hair.

But it will make your head itchy all the time.
You will have problems with dandruff if you wear it all the time

I only wear it outside the house, if I don't wear one at work my hair with be filthy

My fishing hat

What did you do to it so it became a mess that was captured on photograph?

Damn, that hat has been through some shit.

Wear it fishing and hiking for 10 years

Pretty sure that would make it more dirtier than some hazard you can face outdoors.

I kind of protects me too, from pickers and thorns, tree branches. It is very hard to hike where I go, it gets torn off my head often

i wear one when cycling.
i don't really like wearing sunglasses and a cap has the added benefit of not letting rain go into your eye and soaking up some sweat from your forehead.

But people where I live don't wear caps. Is this a New York thing? From Texas by the way.

Do you see more cowboy hats than baseball caps?

Yet you have people who wear cowboy hats and boots

That's why you should wash it sometimes.

I've washed that hat many times

OP should have just made a Sup Forums hats around the world thread

> Ameripoors

Yet another nice thing America has created that the world never thanks us for

I think only asians wearing their panamas can compete with Americans wearing caps

That limits the thread too much, and north Finland has super cool hats, and don't you have bear fur hats?

old traditional American hat would be raccoon fur

I guess in Dallas and Fortworth we have a lot of posers. Panhandle as well.
Not where I live. I mean I guess people wear caps in the summer when they work outside.

Don't know.
We just wear whatever hats they sell from China over here.
Wearing something out of fur is seemed as backwards.

>Why do Americans always wear caps?
>I mean they wear them even when it is not sunny and rather cold.
Do we?

>I kind of protects me too, from pickers and thorns, tree branches. It is very hard to hike where I go, it gets torn off my head often
Do you live in the Northeast?

Much more than other people. You can walk around most European cities and not see any.
Everybody instantly knew I was American because I always wear one.

This is from a video titled
>Donald Trump Wears A Russian Hat!

Upper Michigan, sometimes I have to go thru brush and prickers taller than me. I always wear safety glasses or sunglasses too, don't need to get poked in the eye

>But people where I live don't wear caps. Is this a New York thing? From Texas by the way.
I live in NYC. Some people do all the time like my one friend and some like my roomate only when he's doing errands and doesn't want to comb his hair. I never wear a hat and most people I know don't.

I'm from CT and what you were describing sounds like my childhood. Pricker bushes everywhere in the woods.

>A Russian Hat!
It has a proper name

then tell us, dummy

To hide our receding hairlines due to poor genetics

Ushanka

The word reminds me of this croats that genocided the serbs in WWII

Kinda this, I have long hair and it looks like shit when wet so I dry it as much as possible and use a hat to cover it since after it dries my hair gets messy.

Sombrero?