Does Sup Forums believe in aliens?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sirius_Mystery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people#Dogon_and_Sirius

>Receive advanced knowledge
>go on being tribal fucks for the rest of forever

Reminder that assuming aliens exist even they couldn't stop niggers from being niggers.

no

>not even aliens can stop niggers from nigging
AYY LMAO

yes

We in a slide thread lads

>aliens
>aka thinking humans are too stupid to advance culturally and technologically on their own

no
this is a Christian board

aliens are demons

Ayy
Lmao

The monomyth is a thing.

It's shared cultural experience. Why does it have to be aliens?

I believe in them but don't believe our evolution as a species has been in any way influenced by them (apart from us sighting them occasionally)

>God only created humans and angels
What.

Nah, the niggers might have a contact with ayylmaos, but that does not make them "receive advanced knowledge". It's just another cargo cult.

Yes.
The very fact of we existing gives me enough proof to get scared. How did the universe came to be? Where did we came from?

For example, if God exists, then what came before God? Who made God? Who made the Universe?

No. Aliens create daemons.

>Alien
>has the same eye,nose and mouth placement from the first mammal on earth from which all others descended and made their evolutionary journey on earth.

Ughhh -.- aliens would probably not look like they had their evolution on earth..

That would be a good sequel to Doom

What this superior ubermensch said. It's a cargo cult from an advanced civilization. Question is, what sort of ancient civilization? Atlantis? Aliens?
The thing is, these stars cannot be seen with the nakled eye of with telescopes unless they had tech.

How do You know there isn't a base ideal of intelligent life? That all intelligent life will eventually become in evolution?

Didn't dead space already do that ? I was referring to warhammer btw.

They probably exist, but they've not visited earth.

In the off-chance aliens have visited Earth, they did so in a manner completely imperceptible to us at this point in our development, so there's no use thinking about that as the aliens may as well be God.

no lol

>he doesn't know about convergent evolution

The best way of doing something is the best way.

It's why multiple, distinct species on earth have evolved the same biological solutions to things despite being completely separated from each other.

ikr -.-

wtf do her tits say?

sin city bitch?

I don't know, I never finished dead space.

Also, Daemons weren't created by Xenos, they're just warp entities.

Man stop with this bullshit alien Demon Doom theory. Demons in doom are just Demons, get the fuck over it. Does EVERYTHING even in vidya have to be 'Lol it's alienz'? No fun allowed even if it involves some religious shit.
Warhammer's got some nice Daemons desu.

Yeah im sure its all because of a rune they find on the planet. I meant the warp entities created the deamons. They sort of are aliens since they come from "space"

But Daemons aren't classified as Xenos, they're classified as Daemon right? The Warp spawn are all from the realm of souls born from the convoluted fuckfest of bad thoughts in the galaxy.

i mean we are aliens, in a sense that we live on some rock in some space, depends on who is watching, so better ask if we are alone.
And no we arent, microbal life can even exist in the vacum of space.
But are we the only intelligent things in the great All? Again probably not since were here its more than enough proof that in the infinite or finite cosmos this immense series of unrelated or related events that brought us to be would have happened again and brought "life" elsewhere to be, be that in our own galaxy or a galaxy 500 galaxies away from ours the immense scale of things and time simply make it impossible for other life intelligent or not to not be out there.

I believe in illegal aliens and they have to go back

All mammals only have the placement they have because of our shared common ancestors which means the alien planet would have a similar looking first alien ancestor which would require almost the same environment gravity and what not as earth.. i think its likely that their are similar planets to earth but i also presume there are just as many millions of others with completely different looking ancestors based on different environments (remember we are not specially equipped there are animals that resist radioactivity, heat and cold much much better than "human")
So all the conspiracy stuff always depicting aliens that have the features of mammals evolved from "earth" and nothing else.. says to me they lack understanding, plain fantasy and are probably wrong. Of course no one knows but thats my opinion.

Yes it is just as you said the best ...on a earth like environment...
There are countless of different environments out there in which our evolution would fail instantly and other evolutionary roads are required (that probably would fail on our planet)

I believe in migrants need to go back. This world really doesn't respects people of this earth, it's really pointless to care about other planets. There are so many animal species that look like aliens, but really most people don't give a shit, since it's not on Mars. When we do arrive in Mars with ease, you know people will quickly stop caring after first shock with the attitude we have.

no, theres only so many ways to organise a head

The only aliens I'm aware of are the ones across the boarder.

I remember reading a pretty fucking funny green text on here about a blacks wandering the ruins after the last white person had been killed. They find a skull, worship it for gibs, wonder why they don't get gibs and then toss it away.

It was just shitposting but I've always wondered how many times we've knocked ourselves back to the stone age by being stupid. Maybe we keep doing it by importing tons of migrants. Maybe they wander the desolate places after we're gone gibbering about our beautiful space planes and magical knowledge of electricity. Maybe they're just the brightest of them, or the best story tellers, telling us about what the last version of us managed to teach them just before we genocided ourselves and were overrun by their ancestors.

The visitors they received basic astronomy from were arabs or possibly europeans.
Why the fuck would aliens be knowledgeable about astronomy from earths perspective, that's completely useless for space travelling and yet americans always insert it in their little anal probing stories.

There would be archaeological proof of that.
And if it were to happen in the future who comes next would find that we already mined all metals close to surface and would be stuck in the stone age forever.

>be alien gentleman
>bet one space-credit with another alien gentleman that you can make civilized people out of niggers
>"Hox hox hox, no way my old chap! You have one millenia to prove me wrong."
>one millenia passes
>niggers still beat sticks on rocks
>moron just lost one space-credit

No reason they couldn't exist.

The largest theories out so far is that we're already invaded by various species of the xeno scum,and that there was a deal with the Grey fags(The small grey manlets with fat black eyes and gay onesies) that they're allowed to take 'refuge' on this planet and harvest a certain number of people each year and give us superior tech.

After seeing these scenarios in movies so much I imagine the idea realistically sounds pretty stupid to the worlds population,'I'm too grown up to believe in such things.' and what not.

Our Universe has been here for a few billion years or something like that,and the thought of something besides us being out there is so inconceivable to people,lol. But if there was another species with millions of years ahead of us it'd be like introducing your average monkey to a god.

I'm not shilling or anything but as someone who spent alot of years as a neet playing Warhammer 40k I kind of hope they do show up,the world would have to drop it's bullshit and attempt to unify to speak/fight this new species.

Aliens, especially "the greys" are interdimensional beings also known as demons. Look it up.