Holy shit. Are the Eagles confirmed frauds? Can't even beat a shitty injured Dallas team?

Holy shit. Are the Eagles confirmed frauds? Can't even beat a shitty injured Dallas team?

what were you saying?

:)

being down at the half to them is embarrsing

Games are 60 minutes long, user.

>embarrsing
you're from Dallas aren't you?

oh dear

This is why we wait until after the game folks

>up by 20

LEL

>36-9
I feel embarrassed for you op

this is just the saddest thread

lol, they're still going for two

LGTSS

>OP

Kicker got hurt asswipe.

They do need to work on the rust, though. Was rusty against the Redskins on the Monday night after the TNF game.

The patriots would have been up by 20 at the half. Eagles are the most hyped team in the league and yet they were struggling against an injured Dallas team. Exposed. If the Eagles are so outrageously great and guaranteed Super Bowl bound why do they struggle when they should be decisively winning at all stages? They simply do not live up to the hype. And yet because of some mistake plays by the Cowboys the Eagles were able to cash them in for cheap scores, again not very impressive. But go ahead, bust out the parade in Philly already. Might as well not even have the rest of the season because they are so good! But we all know what's going to happen in the playoffs, most likely one and done, because they are overhyped and can't perform up to expectations ever. I know bad play when I see it, most of us do, Eagles should have been kicking their ass from the first snap but were struggling hard. Down at the half to an injured Dallas team? You've got to be kidding me. And yet the hype train will just keep on going for the Eagles because they manage to cash in some scores with cheap plays. But all of the hype and praise now will come crashing down when they yet again choke in the playoffs.

Is this some kind of pasta?

fuckin rekt

MY SIDES

>0 super bowls now
>0 super bowls forever

And that's another thing too, rust, also indicative of a bad team. If they manage to get a first round bye, thats just further indication they will be one and done, because they will fail to perform to their expectations. It's like, what a surprise, the team that everyone is hailing as the greatest team ever, is mediocre after a bye week and experience rust and not performing up to expectations. Again. We all expect and see it coming and yet for some reason people keep on being surprised. I don't get it. The only thing I can say to the Eagles is, have fun winning meaningless games, because you won't win when it counts, you never do.

Lmao this meltdown

I'm not gonna even read the first sentence, if there is one, in this pile of shit. You are so mad.

Cowgirls fans so buttblasted they’re forced to play what if scenarios

still funny as fuck

DULLASS COWGIRLS FANS ANALLY DEVESTATED. WORST "big" CITY IN THE US

I am not mad, I just do not understand why people do not see what I see. Can you honestly tell me the eagles look good? or do they look like frauds who only pick up points off cheap plays and garbage time and who look rusty after a bye?

WAKE ME UP

You're looking for negatives and ignoring positives.
I actually think it's impressive that their QB can have an off day and they still win by 28 points on the road against a division rival.
If you don't think their defense (9 points allowed, 4 forced turnovers) or their running game (7 YPC) look good, I don't know what to tell you- you're only seeing what you want to see.

>I am not mad
Confirmed assblasted

>I am not mad
You are mad as fuck. No one would write so much criticism of a team if they were not full to the brim of fucking MAD. I have never seen anyone so MAD on Sup Forums before. I didn't even expect you reply to me, but you still did - that's how MAD you are.

go to bed skip

Oh look, eagles are keeping their starters in. What a terrible, amateur move by the team. That's just asking for players to be injured.

Great thread OP

MAD AF