The tweet that absolutely annihilated Sup Forums

>the tweet that absolutely annihilated Sup Forums

>POTUS getting baited by the biggest troll on the planet
>Giving this clown and his familly even more free publicity

I don't understand, there's a thread about this already, I don't follow your """sports""" but what happened?

>President literally tweeting about Lavar Ball

best timeline confirmed

life is just a shitpost

I can already see the t shirts being made in reaction to this controversy. Just like what happened with Kristine Leahy

>this obsessed

remove the "post" and yes you're correct

>implying LaVar didn't promise Trump a cut of the profits now that liberals will buy BBB merch because fuck Trump

Trump just laid down the hammer on a meme """celebrity's""" son for getting arrested and not getting the acknowledgement he deserved when the players themselves did so. It's just begging for disrespect from the shitposter in chief. I don't like Trump but being disrespectful like that only feeds him and makes him emboldened. Doing this will only ensure more time in office rather than less. The problem lies in most of this board in which they think that continuing to give him negative attention will make him lose power when it does the complete opposite.

7 more years with that attitude of yours.

Thing is, most regular people had the same reaction as Trump. He just doesn't give a shit and will actually say it.

Sup Forums is not most people

The funny thing is that all of Trump's dissenters consider themselves these "regular people" but their entire lives revolve around his endeavors. This type of negative attention is what Trump lives off, and he only gets stronger because of it. The current left has no self-awareness whatsoever and I'm center-left politically and will be willing to listen to or debate the alt-right if I could.

well Trump won so clearly a lot of people are like him

Another example of the Streisand Effect.

>the """"president"""" is more easily baited than redditfags

lmaoayl

Because they know if they say shit rehashed on Sup Forums, they'll be publicly shamed for it. Meanwhile the far left has a free pass because it's not deemed "controversial" by the social engineers in both education and the mass media, as a society indoctrinated by this.

7 more years with that attitude of yours.

I'm sure he'll reply with something about Mueller

>the attitude of a normally adjusted adult opposed to memelord teens

OK.

Because that's all they rely on. False hope and deluded fantasies of him being removed from office and wanting stuff that would ironically make them shit their pants like civil war whilst clamoring for it themselves. They're suicidal on a mental level at this rate.
7 years. 7

>they'll never learn

Memes win elections in this day and age and Trump is going to win again because he's the king of memes wether he tried to be or not

It's Sunday night, don't you have school in the morning? How angry would your mom be if she found you awake right now?

>american """sports"""
>annihilate spee
yeah nah

He really should have left them to rot.

>It's Sunday night, don't you have school in the morning?

No because I'm an adult with a job who is excited that Trump is gonna win again if leftists have the same attitude as you

you don’t have to lie kiddo

>a job at papa johns

Believe it or not, this type of labeling will get you nowhere in a debate setting.
Just see the reactions in the previous threads. This is what a shitty forced meme does to people. BBB is part of Sup Forums's normal culture now. Of course everyone will feel shattered when their dark emperor is criticized.
Indeed. I actually dislike Trump for doing this. Players need to learn they're not royalty in another country and LiAngelo needs to know he's not coddled by the outside world of his bubble. It's called responsibility, and nigger athletes tend not to have this.

As opposed to being a degenerate BLACKED spamming autistic NEET on a basket weaving forum? I'll take the Papa John's worker any day of the week.

I swear I couldn't have written better posts for the laughs. Thanks guys. Goodnight.

They have no self-awareness because nobodies ever told them anything they believe is wrong or shit.

>liberal banter
Kek

>46% of the vote, one of the lowest ever for a president
>probably 1/4 of that 46% didn't even like him, just voted for him because he was a republican/not hillary
>

>ausfag
aww. look at you buying this shit.