Alexander Povetkin vs Christian Hammer

>Saturday December 16 - HBO US Boxnation UK
Billy Joe Saunders vs David Lemieux

>Sunday December 17 - Sky Sports Box Office UK
Tony Bellew vs David Haye
Rocky Fielding vs Erik Skoglund

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdammDXl-8U
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sayaka-akimoto-s-nipple-pbkketn/answers/new.html
google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AO6mBfx8Oh8_ak91BB43uM8fJfyttaHP23xhuwMGaYSmrAzCLRafWmiFEJTe62F3v2ODAL62861HThI_d4yo3H4gb8-nM-G0ZKCJm1-ncHw8EEgf2Y_7FaDFijatoZd873i0UEow4O381BBdpjtTwjVgag_7S66pLpmgNMJMryl_WBqxSIL4T4jK71Ywd2rRxhE23jeI1ICTwEFS02-G92_nbNmpfcLTWg&th=,wDFXMRCw0DoEBDuOWqy26mIoULvIzxLwAAAAQaAAAABsawObKG730FYibqPfD78zMPdWOBON-bcUSzqPg0_lVdgRDv29IDtuLrfpunboOi0kbPpGpUlVjRQxXQHWco5KSUxShB0VpDx7V8eC1RPtgFirjukcC7niLq0C9k8FddUlkgtYVk4wsX09FIRYB9kplt7gAgwNaVtQwfcwFGI4n8ESkEA_m8L1vk5e2-PFlkdL3BaUGzzL7NHSRF0hhoanwCYEj2Kl0SBRsrUz0us6g-p-3cw62Xqa3N3w37gQF_ClpMDZPQEtIoiBRU5bE2TiIsWLkBb1lb485V0Ib6cOdtmfN9lLQ-EXjz72IquubAllmOmLm4CwaBDJoRIxBCZBhODvSRBfYhBMQEzOzDrREFfSOd8wqojuFBa7cgawynHy3n2iW-NZLlO0utXNU-ve38q1oIXo-RA_HDOpMgfhK0Vf3usXEifUy9r0W7Ynj8yWlHZwlXrOV9QH5cLDOtvRZnnCGrEHoMD_dpKiEBg1xGAR4XRAoAg4411MStlfNjXubp3ChjKr67hwvQP21kdBhZHcAHXdILB4mTQTMRSwNV7H-dk0kUb219smKk5F09RyUwqL5rUMReCg4VdFCUmzsaLEAcg8ve_VS-H6TrYGp5tTFX8hqiiSUQlRqvaeQU_nfleeo85jTuCkaSS1CYZn1336ZGxQBwyOBJXrjLsH8fbQOlM-ky6OlCl2OKiVNpbA-H0W1U13xS_XECYPdB-tTPRXB5k7VA52kbwrUaehAnuYXQjRpBm_aT0hLDScmn7QakXN7sVQI0DhP6p-liA1sKrFs0hCNlZ8ZfXGDTyL_yKw-5FhmWEh6d8o7uZhLnewI8TAWZ_JMHCdcsebsBvJsAb7-WjAvdVkgtXydb4u4gvQEyFLYxdXcFvMvgMtN-8PpfALQOv0QzSPN1gY-VDdjcox0m-b5tybC5id4EMDxcR8-nqL1-2rMWtWu5XsyzKLFiXz6dNC9nsT8TSU_aHNauqR2V-9t5H7vbDL_sbSQ0MoNN7z2RqcZ4Qi5tX6KsTekRn7d5RWsVboFi5Dd2HROJKOXfk23YkfwwWVj_cJm_BkHPSQgJxDSDf6bGEICNMBZ-bi5yq9QuvLeKU2o1ziADTKBBctrLOWUx5j-YzUucfdGSf8IA-8sM47NxZoEEIT1VSpnjASdf0wPsaqsflD4FpCBhNsNMXMX_rc_tpfvc9yBK_SbvLq8Wu65XHNN68UtiJO6672fwCmvCerE1U
twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/932638022931238912
youtube.com/watch?v=nMsTbyZ-CEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mebee eef I pretend I'm Irish, Golobkeen no recognize me?

ggg's kpop group

rigondeaux

The man is like a cartoon character

GGG looks like he's aged 15 years since 2013

that's 2008

Still, he looked extremely young vs. Macklin/Stevens compared to now. Canelo also looks a lot older since his fight with Cotto. I wonder if training camps are that hard on people.

>jew don't teenk I Luke hensome my fren?

He is a handsome dude for a ginger, but he's aged quite a bit in a short space of time.

Sadam Ali will UPSET Cotto. Calling it right now

I think he might too, Cotto is a huge fucking favorite if you're confident enough

I gotta work up the nerve to actually bet money. I'm still kickin myself for not betting on Fury klitschko.

These are the Klitschko brothers, say something nice to them

I hope somebody helps Wangek with his money so he doesn't retire broke. Seems like a great dude

He got 125k for the Choco rematch and I think 75k for the first, considering the division it is good money as he is lined up for another good payday and that's like multi millions in Thailand. His managers seems scumbags though

1st for the soon to be undisputed unified Heavyweight champion of the world.

Damn, that's so much less than I expected. I guess that's how it goes with the very low weight classes. I assumed they had guaranteed purses around the 1m mark like some weight class champions.

Actually ho got 170k the second time, still very low compared to higher weight classes but good for his division. Gonzalez got 600k though, which is huge for the average flyweight, so eventually he might get that much if he keeps winning

>The pride of Mexico

>Hey Oscar

125k is a lot of money for a man that tiny.

Why is briggs so overrated?

Literally beat nobody, got a gift over grandpa foreman

Let's go CHAMP

ray mercer

He was fat and shot when they fought

he's not even overrated, he's just a likable guy.
rather see him fight then that racist bum AJ.

R.I.P Champ

Let's go CHAMP

he's just too lovable

youtube.com/watch?v=GdammDXl-8U

This is literally the answer to the question.

for sure my guy

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sayaka-akimoto-s-nipple-pbkketn/answers/new.html

TOP KEK
About time the motherfucker died

This is not a superior post

you guys are obsessed with AJ and his one comment, meanwhile people on tv say blacks are the superior athletes all the time and nobody cares

SHAT UP BLAD

go away, hamza

I'm not afghan fuck off

I'm just getting into boxing and I have to wonder why there are so many bums and mismatches

a lot of the current big names have highlight reels that feature KOs against a bunch of washed-up cro-magnon motherfuckers with no gas.

what business does a guy like Eric Molina have trying to fight Deontay Wilder and Anthony Joshua, for example?

Boxing is prize fighting, it's as much a business as a sport. That's because it's fucking dangerous and you lose brain cells doing it. Unlike UFC it's not centralised so the model is to build boxers up by beating uber drivers then when you're 25-0 do the 5 or 6 hard fights you have in you for big money

thanks for that explanation. I'm training with an amateur bout in mind so I'm watching fights for fun and learning. however I have a strange mixture of feelings about the sport. it's beautiful and ugly at the same time.

I these uber drivers are not being forced to fight. everyone's gotta get paid. I guess the smart boxers have good managers who look after them and help them secure matches where they have a fighting chance... and avoid the really dangerous guys until they're over the hill

t. /heem/tard

t. muhammad

real OG right there

F

Difference between race and athletes.

In a setup like the British system the journeymen are at least relatively skilled defensively and only fight 4 or 6 rounders, so it’s not that big of a deal. If you get knocked out too many times you get your licence taken away. There are places where guys keep fighting with records of 6-35 (30kos) though.

they never let the other guy win though. harlem eubank lost

google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AO6mBfx8Oh8_ak91BB43uM8fJfyttaHP23xhuwMGaYSmrAzCLRafWmiFEJTe62F3v2ODAL62861HThI_d4yo3H4gb8-nM-G0ZKCJm1-ncHw8EEgf2Y_7FaDFijatoZd873i0UEow4O381BBdpjtTwjVgag_7S66pLpmgNMJMryl_WBqxSIL4T4jK71Ywd2rRxhE23jeI1ICTwEFS02-G92_nbNmpfcLTWg&th=,wDFXMRCw0DoEBDuOWqy26mIoULvIzxLwAAAAQaAAAABsawObKG730FYibqPfD78zMPdWOBON-bcUSzqPg0_lVdgRDv29IDtuLrfpunboOi0kbPpGpUlVjRQxXQHWco5KSUxShB0VpDx7V8eC1RPtgFirjukcC7niLq0C9k8FddUlkgtYVk4wsX09FIRYB9kplt7gAgwNaVtQwfcwFGI4n8ESkEA_m8L1vk5e2-PFlkdL3BaUGzzL7NHSRF0hhoanwCYEj2Kl0SBRsrUz0us6g-p-3cw62Xqa3N3w37gQF_ClpMDZPQEtIoiBRU5bE2TiIsWLkBb1lb485V0Ib6cOdtmfN9lLQ-EXjz72IquubAllmOmLm4CwaBDJoRIxBCZBhODvSRBfYhBMQEzOzDrREFfSOd8wqojuFBa7cgawynHy3n2iW-NZLlO0utXNU-ve38q1oIXo-RA_HDOpMgfhK0Vf3usXEifUy9r0W7Ynj8yWlHZwlXrOV9QH5cLDOtvRZnnCGrEHoMD_dpKiEBg1xGAR4XRAoAg4411MStlfNjXubp3ChjKr67hwvQP21kdBhZHcAHXdILB4mTQTMRSwNV7H-dk0kUb219smKk5F09RyUwqL5rUMReCg4VdFCUmzsaLEAcg8ve_VS-H6TrYGp5tTFX8hqiiSUQlRqvaeQU_nfleeo85jTuCkaSS1CYZn1336ZGxQBwyOBJXrjLsH8fbQOlM-ky6OlCl2OKiVNpbA-H0W1U13xS_XECYPdB-tTPRXB5k7VA52kbwrUaehAnuYXQjRpBm_aT0hLDScmn7QakXN7sVQI0DhP6p-liA1sKrFs0hCNlZ8ZfXGDTyL_yKw-5FhmWEh6d8o7uZhLnewI8TAWZ_JMHCdcsebsBvJsAb7-WjAvdVkgtXydb4u4gvQEyFLYxdXcFvMvgMtN-8PpfALQOv0QzSPN1gY-VDdjcox0m-b5tybC5id4EMDxcR8-nqL1-2rMWtWu5XsyzKLFiXz6dNC9nsT8TSU_aHNauqR2V-9t5H7vbDL_sbSQ0MoNN7z2RqcZ4Qi5tX6KsTekRn7d5RWsVboFi5Dd2HROJKOXfk23YkfwwWVj_cJm_BkHPSQgJxDSDf6bGEICNMBZ-bi5yq9QuvLeKU2o1ziADTKBBctrLOWUx5j-YzUucfdGSf8IA-8sM47NxZoEEIT1VSpnjASdf0wPsaqsflD4FpCBhNsNMXMX_rc_tpfvc9yBK_SbvLq8Wu65XHNN68UtiJO6672fwCmvCerE1U

Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs will stop Tyson Fury then go on to knock out Deontay Wilder in front of the half empty Barclay's Center

I have a theory for why Cuban fighters have weak chins (Rigondeaux, Gamboa, Jorge Luis Gonzales). Cuban fighters tend to have long amateur careers. They use bigger gloves in the amateurs, so Cuban fighters aren't used to taking punches from pros, who use smaller gloves.

>Cuban fighters tend to have long amateur careers.

that can be the explanation right there, they just have more wear and tear when they turn pro.

you can't condition a chin if anything it becomes weaker over time

Deontay wilder is like a crash bandicoot level boss villain. clumsy as shit, indiscriminate attacking & consistently inconsistent. but if you mess up youve just lost the whole fucking thing.

Gennady Golovkin has the best chin in all of boxing, true or false?

not true. those stepping in to the ring for the first time get knocked down all the time. getting used to getting caught you build a resistance.

yeah but it's because of things like not being prepared, weak neck no cardio etc but your skull doesn't get stronger from taking punches

You either have a chin, or you don't.

well i guess that might explain ndam or why jrock got dropped by charlos jab.i still think underprepared people who are nervous in that ring are more likely to get dropped & can build up a resistance to shots that used to be able to hurt them.

Haye-Bellew II is off. Haye with alleged arm injury

twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/932638022931238912

Fuck sake. I was looking forward to that scrap.

What the fuck is Hayes problem? Seriously,his body must be made of paper and sticks. I wonder if this has anything to do with his vegan diet.

Sky calling it a postponement. I don't believe that for a second. This is the end for Haye.

He knew that Tony Bellew was going to leave him unconscious.

Haye should just retire already

No once they discover money and burgers and lose all motivation

what a fucking joke

I don't believe that either. He took 5 rounds of constant punishment last time on one leg without ever looking hurt. His body's fallen apart again.

for a couple of million pounds he better find some magic german duct tape and glue

“Unfortunately, after a freak accident during a stair conditioning session, which I’ve done with no incident hundreds of times, I lost my footing, slipped, so instinctively grabbed the bannister to stop myself toppling down the stairwell, in doing so I somehow managed to damage my bicep in the process. This afternoon I underwent a procedure to repair it."

A

P

P
L

E

S

&

P

is there anyone he *wont* call out?

I N
B E T W E E N
R O U N D S

were these posts really fucking worth ruining mine?

> you see you
> you plumber from Liverpool
> it's personal between me and you
> and I'm gonna do you some serious harm
> you
> BIG
> STIFF
> IDIOT
> also
> they're gonna need 10 plumbers to do you when I'm finished with you
> also
> you are getting it
> for sure
> call me out
> call me any names and you are getting it
> and you know your gay lover Tony Bellew?
> I'll fight him between rounds

lel
no lie, i watch this at least 10 times a day.

My favourite part is when the interviewer cuts him of but realises he still has time to fill so goes back to him again

>T-Thanks Tyson, we're live on channel 5
>Alright
>go on, one more

if Bellew vs Haye happens in March or May lump on Bellew, Haye is made out of glass

Might as well make Bellew vs. Wilder now

I would absolutely love to see that scouse mongrel's head literally punched off

Wilder would take that fight for February 3rd I think as he doesn't take Bellew seriously but Dave Coldwell steared him away from that because of the size difference

I got tickets for it as well.

What happens for travel and accommodation? I assume they're not gonna refund it are they?

>refunds

They say the tickets are refundable but I have to contact them but also are valid for the next date

wew jab
youtube.com/watch?v=nMsTbyZ-CEE

you should get a refund for the ticket because the whole show will be cancelled but you're out of pocket on travel and accomodation

>Haye injured again
his career is an entire meme

He's the only one who doesn't realise he's shot to pieces. Had the fight gone ahead good chance he breaks down in the ring again

will it happen, or is he eternally blackballed by Hearn?

Can't say I blame him. Maybe he'll wait around until the WBSS finishes

Doesn't have a license

r8

Friendly reminder that Tyson is a coward and he's running away from the real challenge because he knows he'd get KO'd. #Let'sgoCHAMP

Slip. It was a Kd?

Knew Dillian would be bang onto Eddie