Jamie pull that up

jamie pull that up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=4Hx_oQwrOzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

was he talking about his booster seat

Whoa... Is that a chimpanzee? Don't they weigh like 400 pounds?

You sya that again and Ill fucking beat you up

He was talking about this picture.

jamie i'm a guy who's actually so stupid I fail at being a pseudo intellectual and I also hold no real convictions of my own unless someone talks about weed or mma, can you pull up a video of a chimp going berserk so I can satiate my constant need to distract myself because I genuinely can't fathom basic concepts like infinity

Do redditors still listen to him? Cringe.

HEY FUCK FACE

Psychic vampires, Jamie pull that up

>so, like, they're trying to put a price tag on human life....
>.....you see that video of the chinese dude getting fucked up by a tiger?
>jamie pull that shit up

>its a Joe has famous guest who is highly educated on a certain topic, and they spend they whole podcast talking about jiujitsu vs. kung fu episode

the Alex Jones ep made him popular again with redditors. it was f*cking awesomesauce xD

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

always makes me laugh

Does anyone know what episode he talks about Tenochtitlan for an hour?

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0

>podcast has been going on for well over a decade
>only become a meme now because Alex jones put you on the map

>because Alex jones put you on the map

The podcast was pretty well known before, if you look at the youtube channel alone they were getting like 600,000 views per video. And some of the more controversial ones (Milo or Gavin) have more than a million.

Alex Jones just sort of brought him to Sup Forums's attention.

I remember the "Jamie pull that shit up" meme being posted here last year and that image of Joe Rogan being at a party way before that. It was more of a /fit/ thing though

who is this and why are his youtube videos posted on Sup Forums every single day all of a sudden? is it one autist making these threads? what did i miss?

Hahahaha

A rambling stoner talking to people (usually) more intelligent than him about dude the universe lmao for two hours.

Why was Joe so salty on trolls?

Does he browse Sup Forums and see all the midget pics?

>The problem with normalizing trannies is the suicide increase after mutilation. Everyone is emotionally scarred after a life changing surgery.
>That's cool. Have you ever seen the rat kill that pigeon? I've never known they were predators. Pull that up Jaime.

The way he lets his crazier guests get away with saying ridiculous shit is simultaneously the best and worst part of the show.

>McIness talking about how drunk driving should be legal
>Alex Jones warning us about the psychic vampires
>Basically everything that comes out of Yiannopolus' mouth

People need to fucking stop giving Yiannopolus airtime

I'm really tired of seeing that picture of Hendrix

Philip Defranco ep was just as bad as I thought it would be. Just a 2 hour circlejerk about not having opinions on things. People like that who always talk like they're constantly walking on eggshells about everything are fucking annoying to listen to. It's not interesting to listen to arguments not actually made by the participants.

psychic vampires was allusion to the Elite pedophiles and how it was somewhat connected to Dracula.

He was talking about how the process of arrests will work up the chain, taking the low hanging fruit who work for the Renfield's of their organization (The person who coordinates delivery and adds a layer of distance).

But sure, im sure most people that listen to JRE are too fucking stupid to understand literature references.

Youtuber podcasts are usually the worst. Amazingatheist was probably one of shittiest ones - you can only stretch out the topic of SJW's for so long.

He said it himself, he literally meant vampires.

Alex Jones didn't say they were psychic vampires. He said they believe they are psychic vampires.

Watch the part on the latest Gavin McInnes + Rogan podcast where Jamie pulls up the muslim inbreeding stats. You can tell something in his head just clicks, witness real time red pilling.

>McIness talking about how drunk driving should be legal

That was weird. Like he said that you can still drive fine after 8 beers. Although he admitted to being an alcoholic so maybe he just has an exceptionally high tolerance. I've noticed he has a tendency to call out specific numbers with no evidence whatsoever.

>only 1 well in America poisoned by fracking
>only 1 girl in America was raped by her father

"I'm a centrist who holds some conservative opinions."
"I am also a centrist who holds some conservative opinions!"

repeat for like an hour

Mcinness literally talks shit, that is his Job.

he talked about getting drunk as shit and fucking up his range rover on his show before

like one of the tires popped and his was driving around with the bare rim scrapping the street

Give me one argument for why X person should not be allowed airtime

it's almost as crazy as when he has a liberal on that goes on about some conspiracy theory about how there's more than 2 genders

My gf says it's dumb to post this here because he doesnt say "jamie pull that up" on a tv show.

He doesn't literally mean 1 girl has been raped and **impregnated** by her father, just that it's an extremely extremely extremely rare thing.

guys im gonna sound as crazy as alex jones, but i really believe that he's actually practicing real kind of magic, informational-linguistic one. he's doing it with these statetements that cannot be truth and are not lie if delivered (spelled, invoced) correctly. maybe even he's doing it not fully understanding what he's actually doing, but that's what magic is. he's fucking powerful wizard.

If they promote paedophilia

It isn't in the black community.

That's just lying. It's not magic.

I'm fucking dying, I thought this shit was just a MEME

rogan posting was strong months prior to alex jones' appearence

Sure, but it kind of undermines his own views when he just says wild shit. Makes him seem either dishonest or crazy.

He misspoke and used the word "boy" without clarifying that he actually meant teens over the age of consent. Basically any other person would have thought "oh shit, that sounds bad" and clarified, but Yiannopolus has had a get out of jail free card (being a gay jew) to say whatever the fuck he wants for years.

He brought this all on himself, but he wasn't promoting pedophilia.

man you didnt get what i said

There's no such thing as "just" a meme.

I'm not him, but it sounds like you're saying that he's using magic.

*not the guy you're replying to, but it sounds like you're saying that Alex Jones is using magic

pronouns get confusing

really makes you think.....

I've only seen one of these guys videos, but it seems like he pretty much agrees with whoever he has on and has no opinions of his own. Why is he so popular?

*blocks your path*

Because he's a fucking closeted homosexual meathead who think's he's a genius. It's pretty amusing to listen to.

That's why the Milo/Gavin/Crowder eps are fun. Dudes are not afraid to give their opinions and defend them.

jamie pull up that video of the japanese girl inserting eels in her anus. look at that... those things are just flying out of her asshole. jesus christ

god damn he looks like a pathetic manlet

>girl has to slouch to be the same height as him

It's not that he agrees with them, more like he rarely argues and just lets them do their thing. You only see him push back when it's something personal for him, like weed, catholicism, or Bailey Jay.

Imo he's not doing anything special to make the show popular, he just keeps getting really interesting guests. Nobody is watching this stuff to hear Rogan go "uh-huh", "wow", and "you see that video of a chinese guy trying to preach to those lions?". We're watching because whoever is talking to him says crazy or interesting stuff.

yea
not fictional kind of harry potter magic, but freeform manipulation with informational reality
like magic occultists are practicising

>Cringe
T. Reddit

i noticed that too. great episode

What's he said about Bailey Jay? Has he come to the inevitable conclusion that traps are gay?

I don't follow.

that was a kino joe rogan moment

He keeps bringing her up every time someone mentions a tranny. For example:

>Milo: "Trannies are just dudes in wigs"
>Joe: "Yeah but what about Bailey Jay though, god she so's hot and she has a thick cock too" (I swear I'm not making that last part up)

It's just weird.

That was pretty interesting and something I had never really heard before. Though I've always heard that even having kids with a first cousin is only like a 1% increase for birth defects so I don't know if I buy that logic.

I'm telling you man JOE IS GAY.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Hx_oQwrOzs

This is from a comedy album back from 2000. He's straight out saying men who lift weights are faggots.

And now what does Joe do? He is all about lifting weights. And I bet he likes to fuck guys too.

Joe is like Mac from Always Sunny.

not miracle-inducing magic but magic that only makes sense to one who's doing it.
research if you're interested. im just too bad in english and subject is kinda complicated for me to explain

He has a hot wife and two children though??

my guess is he thinks hes being alpha and confident in his own sexuality by openly saying trannies look hot

anyway I dont fucking like joe rogan for the same reason i dont like a number of people, they back down from taking positions on complicated issues and just take the side of the current guest

the only thing rogan cares enough to take a stance is the shit he is directly involved in -dude weed lmao and sports-

Im pretty tired of these cucks that never actually study the political events that they end up commenting on anyway

holy shit FUCK bill burr in particular, he recently commented how trump is a genius because he had no fucking ideea about executive orders being a thing and was fucking asleep while obama used executive orders, stupid shit like that

So did Bruce Jenner at one point. And on the other side of that, a lot of hollywood actresses dated male models/hollywood actors before realizing they were lesbians.

Bruce Jenner isn't gay, m8. He's a traditionalist.

He tends to snap and call people fucking cunts if they interrupt him repeatedly or are taking a position where they don't care what he has to say.

Yeah, and that killed his career, so shouldn't you be happy people had him on?

waiting for that day jamie says "no, joe, do it yourself" and walks out

it's coming, screenshot this post

To be fair, both Rogan and Burr have said multiple times that they're incredibly misinformed and in no position to be giving political advice to anyone. They're not presenting themselves as experts.

>tell him to pull up his own damn images

top bantz from science man

I'm waiting for the Joe vs Jamie episode.

>"You know what Jamie? I think you're full of shit, hey Jamie pull that shit-god damnit."

Let's see how Rogan does without his puppetmaster.

I only say this after watching the two podcasts with him on and some of his stuff on Rebel media. He basically talks shit as a way of generating controversy and hype and to get a reaction out of people, like almost everything he says is heavily opinionated and not really based on a body of reasoned arguments and its just "I dont like the way these people look and what they might do in their spare time." I got the impression he just says wild things to test who his audience/interlocutor is and he basically leads them down a rabbit hole where he just gets them to either agree to what he is saying or to test the limitations of their own ideas and stance by making them play by his wild rules. He usually then just drops his point as he was just shit talking.

>it's a conservashits get mad at Joe for not reinforcing their beliefs every episode, episode

the very thing that makes the show good is the fact that he gets a wide variety of guests and actually lets them fucking talk.

we don't need another show with an adversarial host.

be happy he has conservative speakers on, don't insist he has to conform to your beliefs too.

hey FUCK FACE
PULL THAT SHIT UP

haahhaa im just joking man :^) we're friends dude :^)

>milo is actually more alpha

>pull that up fuckface

What are you talking about? If anything, it looks like people are complaining about the way he just sort of lets them go nuts.

>when the guest tells jamie to pull something up and you tense up a lil bit

see

I like Joe, he's an experienced dude who's mostly openminded and knows everything about MMA.

He has a great ability to get his guests nice and relaxed, ready to spill the beans even if they're out of his league a little bit. Guests are great as well.

DeFranco ep was weak tho. And he goes on crazy UNCALLED FOR rants about how weed is good for you.

>I don't have an opinion about X but SOME PEOPLE say that blablabla
>dude i don't know shit lmao *le smug centrist face*

lurk more faggot

They had a great point that media fucks with our brains though.

Give me one argument for why pedophilia is wrong

>oh, I'll pull something up alright

you mean ALPHA BRAIN posting
does he still shill alpha brain every 30 minutes

Why does Joe do that fucking retarded chimp smile with every guest?

I like DeFranco, he's a pretty level headed guy but he's also a huge pussy. Won't commit to anything he says and just keeps bringing the topic back to his channel and how unbiased his videos are.

Time to ban the Quran.

That's craaaazy