Cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: DISREGARD SHILLS ACQUIRE MEMES EDITION V 2.0

>TLDR info here.
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

(((George Soros))) funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is (((George Soros)))' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-(((epstein)))s-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
syndicate2016.tumblr.com/
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
pastebin.com/UtUy60ay
commdiginews.com/politics-2/election-2016/shrimp-boy-democratic-party-gunrunners-and-hillary-51788/
clintonfoundation.org/contributors
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7919
jessehimself.tumblr.com/post/24658785964/moments-before-stepping-on-stage-to-speak-at-the
clintonfoundation.org/get-involved/attend-an-event/night-out-millennium-network
questionbridge.com/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/
advancementproject.org/people/c/board-of-directors
advancementproject.org/people/entry/gerald-torres-esq
russia-insider.com/en/politics/how-hillary-clinton-ignores-peace/ri15383
russia-insider.com/en/politics/three-harpies-are-back/ri15335
russia-insider.com/en/neil-w-mccabe
russia-insider.com/en/politics/neocon-backing-hillary-shows-theres-no-distinction-between-liberal-neocon-interventionists
russia-insider.com/en/politics/questions-hillary-cant-dodge-about-benghazi/ri14832
russia-insider.com/en/politics/censorship-and-planted-questions-hillarys-dark-alliance-corporate-media/ri13086
russia-insider.com/en/media-criticism/hillary-clintons-predatory-war-russia/ri10482
russia-insider.com/en/politics/now-britain-faces-coloured-revolution-soros-moves-stop-brexit/ri15273
russia-insider.com/en/politics/more-dirty-tricks-hillary-nevada/ri12975
russia-insider.com/en/2015/01/24/2722
russia-insider.com/en/politics/hillary-clinton-americas-most-ambitious-sociopath/ri10173
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440741/A-vote-Hillary-vote-endless-stupid-war-Julian-Assange-accuses-Clinton-spreading-terrorism-poor-decisions-diatribe-against-Presidential-hopeful.html#ixzz4DUjIinvO
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440741/A-vote-Hillary-vote-endless-stupid-war-Julian-Assange-accuses-Clinton-spreading-terrorism-poor-decisions-diatribe-against-Presidential-hopeful.html
russia-insider.com/en/history/superb-article-introducing-hillary-clinton-war-hawk-and-her-neocon-views/ri1378
nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-leland-yee-q-and-a-20160223-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee
americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/california_state_sen_yees_arrest_partner.html
dailycaller.com/2016/06/09/julian-assange-google-is-in-bed-with-hillarys-campaign-video/
counterpunch.org/2016/03/10/hillary-clinton-the-queen-of-chaos-and-the-threat-of-world-war-iii/
thepoliticalinsider.com/presidential-candidate-hillary-clinton-indicted-breaking-news/
russia-insider.com/en/politics/safe-risk-hillary-clinton/ri15243
russia-insider.com/en/2015/03/27/5058
russia-insider.com/en/politics/hillarys-im-not-crook-moment/ri13872
observer.com/2016/06/vladimir-putin-has-everything-he-needs-to-blackmail-hillary-clinton/
rt.com/op-edge/340828-president-hillary-russia-american-relations/
inthesetimes.com/article/18998/neocon-war-hawks-want-hillary-clinton-over-donald-trump.-no-surprisetheyve
politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-clinton-neoconservatives-220151
inquisitr.com/3059683/hillary-clinton-pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-says-presidential-candidate-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
nasdaq.com/symbol/mu/institutional-holdings
philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-phillydeals/Why-Vanguard-Group-paid-Bill-Clinton-200000.html
wsj.com/articles/vanguard-group-took-in-196-billion-of-investor-cash-through-october-1447440046
keldof.com/
twitter.com/farwordinc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Seale
farwordinc.com/
whorepresents.com/agency/farword-inc
californiaexplore.com/company/03229377/farword-inc
web.archive.org/web/20140115000000*/http://farwordinc.com/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=iraq|baghdad|basra|mosoul&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
visualcv.com/jepstein
dailykos.com/story/2016/4/5/1510760/-Panama-Papers-Hillary-connection-to-Deutche-Bank
docs.google.com/document/d/18QTaWDvSOREw3CeQGWoJDXuuJqFuL4PrZvqGuCCg1Uc/edit
mapper.nndb.com/
vanityfair.com/news/2016/01/huma-abedin-hillary-clinton-adviser
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3522657/Our-eyes-connected-thought-Wow-Hillary-Clinton-s-aide-Huma-Abedin-gushes-presidential-hopeful-describes-moment-met.html
deshaw.com/Founder.shtml
theintercept.com/2015/10/21/clinton-takes-her-advisers-side-attacking-big-banks-but-not-blackrock/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/27711)
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/27689
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24134).
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6827
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1445
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you nigger.

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, move info, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → → → → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Move Info into the subreddit or tumblr
>reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
>syndicate2016.tumblr.com/
>Step 3: Post results
Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption.

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
----------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
----------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
----------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

^

sli.mg/a/O7c478

PREVIOUS THREADS

Thanks user

Tl; dr

Ukraine was an "inside job" orchestrated by the US department of state.

Many of the top officials in the state department have financial ties to a Ukrainian uranium (recall that HRC sold US Uranium rights already to Russia and then conveniently recieved donations to her foundation) and oil company.
Had the former Ukranian President (Viktor Yanukovych) made closer ties with Russia then it would have destroyed the money-funneling system ran through the oil company. Thus, Ukraine had to revolt.

>Look at pic related to see how money flows to HRC, John Kerry, the Bidens, and the Clinton Foundation.

>>>>>>>Sources

I thought I'd try something different and check out the clinton emails. It was a snooze fest, or else anything interesting had been removed.

What's funny is I looked for the same stuff as the other anons.

Addendum: Exxon Mobil also donated $1 million to $5 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Can't confirm this, but I did a brief skim over the emails and didn't find anything worth mentioning.

Threadly reminder to not reply to baits and shills. They will waste your time. Learn to ignore them. Read for reference.

Pastebin containing a mess of links related to the Clinton China connection: pastebin.com/UtUy60ay

user in last thread posted this:
Raymond "Shrimp Boy" Chow (who kidnapped Clinton fundraiser Norman Hsu) was one of the 19 men arrested in the FBI dragnet which caught Leland Yee.

So there is certainly a loose association between these Chinese underworld figures and Clinton fundraising activities.

Article about it:

commdiginews.com/politics-2/election-2016/shrimp-boy-democratic-party-gunrunners-and-hillary-51788/

So what are you guys sperging about?

Currently in the process of setting up distribution outlets. Does anyone have a proxy server for me or a direction for where to look? I don't usually use them.

Read up user, and have your mind blown as mine was.

ALSO, MESSAGE TO ANONS:

While it's about 99% chance of faggottry, I'm gonna put it out that there have been *reports* of disappearances while investigating the Chinese connections. Be safe out there.

>I did a brief skim over the emails and didn't find anything worth mentioning.

I thought it was conspicuous how boring they all were, with just attached articles from jew newspapers. Speaking of which, could Clinton get any more emails from jews? It was one after another in there.

I didn't see any personal observations, or really much personal interaction at all beyond-check this out about xyz and then a Washington Post article or something.

Do they really give a shit what the dinosaur media says? who even reads those? Is this 1979? The fuck.

ARCHIVE OF THE FBI DISCUSSION OF CLINTON FOUNDATION WHICH STARTED THIS MOVEMENT.

For those just tuning in who want to get up to speed, read this archive. An user claiming to be from the FBI offered a great deal of information about the Clinton Foundation, globalist plans, difficulties in moving foward against Shillary, and more.

Fascinating reading, well worth your time!

Shills use this picture to pretend to be us. They make divisive subversion threads with that sharp toothed Hillary picture (made one yesterday long before the real cfg reached bump limit)

Avoid threads with that pic

I think that it is a cover to distract from the real juicy emails

clintonfoundation.org/contributors

we should do some digging here to see what else turns up, see if we can find the micron link as well

Yeah, if FBI user is to be believed, anything that was good was likely cut out. That and the Email server was shitty compared to the rest of it.

Latest hints from our FBI (?) source, please read to help guide your research.

No one is gone, it was the fourth of July, people had obligations.

Use proxies, stay safe.

This. Any email with actual value is not released publicly.

Guys I've been participating in these threads for awhile now and I swear I've seen an unmarked white van sitting outside my apartment on and off since Friday. I know it's the same van because the front antenna has a globe topper on it.

Should I report this or am I just being a paranoid faggot?

I went checking into emails that contained anthony weiner, just ran into this very strange. Its about Anthony Weiner petitioning Israel to allow 2 containers holding “Carp” to be held at Haifa to be admitted duty-free, 7 more containers still in US waiting to be shipped. May have something to do with human trafficking....

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7919

I think so too, looks almost like generated garbage

I have connections with a retired US Army SOF officer who did a lot of work with human trafficking in Southeast Asia. Apparently, they literally just stack shipping containers full of people. They'll mark them as something else. Need to check this.

did he say anything else? i didn't see this one. link?

(copied from previous thread)

Hello Anons. I have been doing some digging on Jesse Williams (I haven't seen any info on him in the recent threads) and I think I'm onto something.
As you remember, Jesse Williams was one of the people FBIAnon suggesting looking into, and I have found multiple distinct connections between Jesse Williams to the Clintons/Soros.

>Pic Related

Rough timeline:

1)October 2011 - August 2011: Founded FarWord Inc (Can't find any info on this pls halp, might be related, only mentioned because Question Bridge was produced under this company).
2)June 7, 2012 - "Honorary Ambassador" at Clinton Foundation event - The Millennium Network [1][2]
3)June ?, 2012 - Works as executive producer on Question Bridge:Black Males - documentary which released sometime June 2012. First listed donor on website - Open Society Foundations. [3]
4)October 11, 2014 - Participates in ferguson BLM protest - funded by Soros [4]
5)Unknown date/year - Jesse Williams joins advancement project. Unclear when this affiliation started. [5]
also - Gerald Torres - Senior Attorney in the Justice Department during the Clinton Administration - is a member of the board of directors for the advancement project. [6]
6)June 27, 2016 - Jesse Williams BET Award/Speech - generated massive media coverage

It might be worth it to invest some additional time looking into Jesse Williams/The Advancement Project. There are too many coincidences and connections between him and Soros/Clintons.

[1] jessehimself.tumblr.com/post/24658785964/moments-before-stepping-on-stage-to-speak-at-the [1]
[2] clintonfoundation.org/get-involved/attend-an-event/night-out-millennium-network [2]
[3] questionbridge.com/ [3]
[4] washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/ [4]
[5] advancementproject.org/people/c/board-of-directors [5]
[6] advancementproject.org/people/entry/gerald-torres-esq [6]

Somebody said in the last thread that no one has been looking into Micron and the rest of RAM companies.
Not true - there was already an user who looked into them.

What he found is that Soros is manipulating RAM prices because he has connections to all those companies. There was some mud with the CEO of one of the companies, his name was Applebee or something like this. He was fired, then some (((magical coincidence))) regarding the money of the company happened right after. This is what I remember.

>did he say anything else? i didn't see this one. link?

He said nothing else really, it was in the previous thread:

Oracle was the other company.
There was some mud between Micron and Oracle and when one of the leading figures (Applebee or something - who didn't want to do what Soros wanted the company to do) has been fired, the crisis tha thas been going on for a while (maybe it was a lawsuit?) got coincidentally solved.

It was me, i still am, prepare your anus for what I justt found

Various articles exposing HildaWitch

russia-insider.com/en/politics/how-hillary-clinton-ignores-peace/ri15383
russia-insider.com/en/politics/three-harpies-are-back/ri15335
russia-insider.com/en/neil-w-mccabe
russia-insider.com/en/politics/neocon-backing-hillary-shows-theres-no-distinction-between-liberal-neocon-interventionists
russia-insider.com/en/politics/questions-hillary-cant-dodge-about-benghazi/ri14832
russia-insider.com/en/politics/censorship-and-planted-questions-hillarys-dark-alliance-corporate-media/ri13086
russia-insider.com/en/media-criticism/hillary-clintons-predatory-war-russia/ri10482
russia-insider.com/en/politics/now-britain-faces-coloured-revolution-soros-moves-stop-brexit/ri15273
How Hillary Stole Nevada: Voter Fraud Caught on Camera
russia-insider.com/en/politics/more-dirty-tricks-hillary-nevada/ri12975

Hillary Clinton Mocks Putin, Gladly Accepts $500K in Jewels from Head-Chopping Saudi Dictator
russia-insider.com/en/2015/01/24/2722

Is Hillary Clinton America's Most Ambitious Sociopath?
russia-insider.com/en/politics/hillary-clinton-americas-most-ambitious-sociopath/ri10173

A vote for Hillary is a vote for endless, stupid war

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440741/A-vote-Hillary-vote-endless-stupid-war-Julian-Assange-accuses-Clinton-spreading-terrorism-poor-decisions-diatribe-against-Presidential-hopeful.html#ixzz4DUjIinvO
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440741/A-vote-Hillary-vote-endless-stupid-war-Julian-Assange-accuses-Clinton-spreading-terrorism-poor-decisions-diatribe-against-Presidential-hopeful.html

A Superb Article Introducing Hillary Clinton the War Hawk and Her Neocon Views
russia-insider.com/en/history/superb-article-introducing-hillary-clinton-war-hawk-and-her-neocon-views/ri1378

How Hillary Clinton Became a Hawk
nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-leland-yee-q-and-a-20160223-story.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee

americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/california_state_sen_yees_arrest_partner.html

I heard an user say that Leland Yee donated to the Clinton foundation, if we can prove this, we have direct ties to Hillary and somebody that laundered campaign money and attempted to smuggle Rocket launchers and rifles into the US from a terrorist group in the Phillipeans. Right now there is a connection between a Clinton donator (Hsu) and Leland Yee's crime partner "Shrimp boy" (I wish I was fucking kidding, but that's his actual nickname.)

So if we can find any campaign donations or donations to, Leland Yee, it could be huge.

Julian Assange: Google Is In Bed With Hillary’s Campaign [VIDEO]
dailycaller.com/2016/06/09/julian-assange-google-is-in-bed-with-hillarys-campaign-video/

Hillary Clinton: the Queen of Chaos and the Threat of World War III
counterpunch.org/2016/03/10/hillary-clinton-the-queen-of-chaos-and-the-threat-of-world-war-iii/

HuffPo Yanks Hillary RICO Indictment Story Posted Earlier Today
thepoliticalinsider.com/presidential-candidate-hillary-clinton-indicted-breaking-news/

Hillary Clinton Is 'Safe' Candidate for Establishment - Unsafe for Everybody Else
russia-insider.com/en/politics/safe-risk-hillary-clinton/ri15243
russia-insider.com/en/2015/03/27/5058
The Clintons Received Millions of USD from Ukrainian Oligarch Pinchuk

Despite Email Scandal, Establishment Backs Hillary as the Ultimate Neocon
russia-insider.com/en/politics/hillarys-im-not-crook-moment/ri13872

Vladimir Putin Has Everything He Needs to Blackmail Hillary Clinton
observer.com/2016/06/vladimir-putin-has-everything-he-needs-to-blackmail-hillary-clinton/

President Hillary? If you think Russian-American relations are bad now, you ain't seen nothing yet
rt.com/op-edge/340828-president-hillary-russia-american-relations/

Neocon War Hawks Want Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump. No Surprise—They’ve Always Backed Her
inthesetimes.com/article/18998/neocon-war-hawks-want-hillary-clinton-over-donald-trump.-no-surprisetheyve

GOP hawks declare war on Trump
politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-clinton-neoconservatives-220151

HILLARY CLINTON: PULITZER PRIZE-WINNING JOURNALIST SAYS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE APPROVED SENDING SARIN GAS TO SYRIAN REBELS
inquisitr.com/3059683/hillary-clinton-pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-says-presidential-candidate-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels/

oh shit im dilating

HARD REDPILL INCOMING:

Investigate DNC connections to Jim Jones and his cult. I'll get you started.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

If the wiki article makes the dems look bad, just wait until you see the truth.

Don't let this distract you from taking down Hillary and The Foundation. This is ammo, not a new battle to fight.

Thanks, user. I wish I had more of an idea where to start with that human trafficking angle. I get it that Huma is HRC's bitch.

We are high IQ, weaponized NEETs and Autists. I think there's a reasonable chance that if something criminal is publically available, we'll find it.

I can't imagine any news outlet is dong what we're doing. Maybe some researchers somewhere?

Try looking into companies shipping from the phillipines for the human trafficking. Vietnam is a good start too. And apparently Dubai.

Someone make a spicy meme shopping Trump/Pepe's face onto Jack Nicholson's from the film Chinatown.

"Forget it Pepe, it's Chinatown."
Smug Pepe: "No."

as per the lead in an earlier thread I discovered Micron Technology Inc. is owned by Vanguard Group Inc.
nasdaq.com/symbol/mu/institutional-holdings

philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-phillydeals/Why-Vanguard-Group-paid-Bill-Clinton-200000.html

wsj.com/articles/vanguard-group-took-in-196-billion-of-investor-cash-through-october-1447440046

I haven't seen much about it on here, but A. Wyatt Mann (creator of Le Happy Merchant for anybody who didin't know)
is no 4 x 2 chan. I'm going to ask him to help us meme HRC when we get something good. Dudes a genius.

Daily Reminder

Hillary is already prima facie guilty of 2100 violations of the Espionage Act, and her oath of office as SecState, and her signed non-disclose about handling classified information.

The Big Deal is what the FBI-CI is finding out about who ended up with the information. Which governments got which bits out of her system, and which on-going or then-on-going US operations, technologies, sources, or methods her setup allowed to be given away to foreign spies, and how those governments used that information.

All the damage she did to the entire Intelligence Community will be hung around her neck because she was the source that allowed the cats out of the bag.

All of that is just the appetizer for what they will find at the Foundation. She had not one, but two /signed/ documented agreements with the President himself that she would disclose donors to the Foundation (1) and any apparent conflicts of interest she encountered while SecState (2).

We already now she broke both of those and repeatedly in order to sell influence, using the Foundation as a money launderer. Bill was also a go-between.

The short name for that is bribery.

And finally, the FBI has all those emails she thought she deleted. Pagliano has now been granted immunity and has spilled all his beans; an immunity offer means that a federal judge is involved directly now, and that necessarily implies that a secret grand jury has been convened.

I can tell you this - the deals with high-profile journos to get exclusives on the pieces of this story are already being made. Pretty soon even Trump actually shooting someone isn't going to be able to compete with the scope of this story.

Alright user
>FarWord Inc
>Creation Date: 2011-05-19T02:00:10. 00Z
>Registrant Organization: KELDOF ID
>Registrant Email: [email protected]
keldof.com/

I'm stumped at keldof

So why is this not a sticky? Do 4/pol/ mods just not give a shit? Do you even have mods? For fucks sake. I saw a fucking thread about vegemite bumped to be above this one. Shills are fucking everywhere here. What a pathetic display. A trip back to Sup Forums is always depressing. Shameful.

Don't forget our friends in the cartels.

Jeremy Epstein is a good place to start if you're looking for this sort of information.

nice contribution, faggot. thanks for the bump

The great meme'ing of 2016
It will be glorious

DR! This patient's dilation is 10cm he's about to go into labour!

Memeing Trump into the white house is our duty. If we don't, sure as hell Clinton will find a way to shut us down.

>Founded FarWord Inc (Can't find any info on this pls halp, might be related, only mentioned because Question Bridge was produced under this company).

FarWord Inc. twitter (inactive since 2013): twitter.com/farwordinc
The twitter shows pictures of Black Panther Bobby Seale.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Seale

A company website with nothing but a front page and an email address: farwordinc.com/

It is also listed at: whorepresents.com/agency/farword-inc
Weird, as "WhoRepresents" also could be read as "WhorePresents".
Its description: "FarWord Inc. is a celebrity talent agency for numerous actors, musicians, sports athletes & more."
What kind of talent agency has no useable website and no phone number?

Yet the company is still registered to Jesse Williams' wife, Aryn Drakelee-Williams, since 2009:
californiaexplore.com/company/03229377/farword-inc

Analyses and predictions:

>Follow the foundation. Do not forget her emails...

Hillary and Bill ARE the Foundation. Maybe we focus on the years when Bill was out of Office and when Hilldawg was in office as Sec State. Don't forget to try to match their travels, because they ARE the foundation.

> Trumps job is to win the election

We won't flip her base. We won't have 100% proof, unlike FBI, or need to. Our job is to dig and create a huge amount of doubt for the people on the fence, swing voters.

> ChYna

Triads might be linked with Chinese national interests. See if their donations to the Foundations match real estate buys with Commie Front companies

> Human Traff

This one is very cryptic and spoopy. Some anons mentioned about smuggled illegals (that might include family and KIDS) in containers from China. You can't go missing if you never existed in the first place. They can show up places they are not expected like, voting booth?

Look into Huma and HRC's gay relationship angle. What does Huma get out of licking dry 70-year-old snatch? HOW did they first meet? How did she become Hilldawg's aid? How did Huma and Weiner meet? Did Huma use Weiner to get close to Hillybilly?

> Connect the dots

Even if you don't have a connection, post what you have. Maybe other anons will. You can't connect dots that you don't have.

What reading list? The psyops one?

fucking hell australia. 25 mil

Maybe they are being paid to help spread Marxist propaganda through all of their clients?
>They have MTV in their list...
There could be something like an email with further information on specific instruction for them doing so?

bumping with A. Wyatt Mann fresh meme for inspiration. Here's what he said in part:
"Anytime you show the enemy some kind of smart-assy image of Trump gaining ground or looking victorious, it instantly causes their brains to melt."

>farwordinc.com/

archive.org caps

web.archive.org/web/20140115000000*/http://farwordinc.com/

>Didn't even see the fucking partners list
I've only been awake for half an hour, forgive me user

So apparently wikileaks published 1,258 more Clinton Emails

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=iraq|baghdad|basra|mosoul&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

visualcv.com/jepstein

Dig up more about this guy. Apparently he had ties to doing the SECURITY for the VOTING MACHINES. I haven't been able to find shit on him.

Good job.
I hope you keep all your findings safe offline.

________

What is coming clear before my eyes is that the money is just circulating in the same hands. Soros is giving money/laundering with all his companies to his disciples. These disciples also pay and launder for each other.
"Why is it not so obvious for the world then?"

Because these are professionals (And Jews, let's not forget about it. They were doing this for centuries). It's the size of this scheme that is the problem. What we see is an almost infinite web of companies (some disguised as charities and public institutes) that either work loosely or tightly with each other, either in the forefront or in the background - it doesn't matter to the mainstream media though... why? Because it is in the same hands. It is part of the web.

Stop for a minute and think about the FBI post (it doesn't matter if it was real or not. The fact that the Clinton Foundation is dirty is what matters).
In it he said that if the Foundation's business goes out to jurisdiction and public, it would start to unravel a huge web, and almost everyone in the US government and even in other allied or vassal states are part of it. Now you can see that this is true.

see and
dailykos.com/story/2016/4/5/1510760/-Panama-Papers-Hillary-connection-to-Deutche-Bank

so far i have found deutche bank and vanguard both have ties to hillary and are major shareholders in Micron

shows up whorepresents.com/agency/farword-inc

FarWord Inc. - Celebrity Talent Agency | WhoRepresents?com

if yopu google the email on the farworld site.

this site links there too

Farwordfilms.com

...and the shills begin!

docs.google.com/document/d/18QTaWDvSOREw3CeQGWoJDXuuJqFuL4PrZvqGuCCg1Uc/edit

>In conclusion, the data suggests that Clinton won in counties and in states where Clinton Foundation donors are responsible for the voting machines.

Let them, at least they bump the thread ;^)

Has this been given to those faggots at r/sanders?

Sup Forums has made me realize that most people's reaction to fear is to shelter themselves within selective information that suits their opinion rather than to try and understand the information that conflicts with it. It's a little distressing, honestly, and certainly not how you win elections.

>implying election are won by non biased and objective information
Go back to the '70s

Was this made with a specific program or did the user just harness pure autism? Because this would be useful for tying Clinton scandals and figures together.

>so far i have found deutche bank and vanguard both have ties to hillary and are major shareholders in Micron
I like where you're going with this

mapper.nndb.com/

Ok that black water is a PMC group, the fuck are they doing in there?

>Specific program
Who cares if it was done yEd or paint.
It shows a network moron

Hilluma: About their relationship and history. Puff pieces though, but some insight nontheless

vanityfair.com/news/2016/01/huma-abedin-hillary-clinton-adviser

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3522657/Our-eyes-connected-thought-Wow-Hillary-Clinton-s-aide-Huma-Abedin-gushes-presidential-hopeful-describes-moment-met.html

It's amazing how the Panama Papers scandal was supposed to be a world shattering thing. All the media ever did was report for a few days then sound delay clam up tighter than a non-dilated user.

I guess the whole scandal would have been OK for the media to report on if it hadn't included their owners.

bump

They should be aware of this

>No great report to panama papers
Not even (((jewnalists))) are so stupid that they gone cut their money flow

"The Vanguard Group is an American investment management company based in Malvern, Pennsylvania, that manages approximately $3.4 trillion[1] in assets. It is the largest provider of mutual funds and now the second-largest provider of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) in the world...

...Vanguard is owned by the funds themselves and, as a result, is owned by the investors in the funds."

>the investors in the funds
I would not be surprised if we found some familiar names among these investors. The question is whether this info is top secret so we'd rather don't waste time with it, or if we could find out if Clintons/Soros is amongst them. (I'd bet on Soros though)

>keldof.com/
>I'm stumped at keldof

It's definitely owned by Jessie Williams, look at the keywords on the FarWord Inc. website's html document (pic related).

Keldof must be a marketing company (?), but its lingo and buzzwords communicate nothing to me. Perhaps other anons could make more sense of it.

>Huma

There was a Stefan Molyneux show with Roger Stone where they've brough up Huma and her relationship with the Muslim Brotherhood. I'll watch it again and will write info about it later.

It is 100000% sure she has some dirt on herself.
You don't get that close to the Clintons without dirt.

only looked at first 2 pages of owners but i grabbed ones i could find with dies to CF

Micron Technology, Inc. Institutional Ownership
VANGUARD GROUP INC
DEUTSCHE BANK AG\
GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP INC
JPMORGAN CHASE & CO
D. E. SHAW & CO.*****
BLACKROCK GROUP LTD+++++++

**** deshaw.com/Founder.shtml >Dr. Shaw was appointed to the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology by President Clinton in 1994, and again by President Obama in 2009.

asset management firms firms sound like another thread unraveling from this ball of shit

+++++++ theintercept.com/2015/10/21/clinton-takes-her-advisers-side-attacking-big-banks-but-not-blackrock/
>But Clinton’s plan was mute on a key sector of the industry: asset management firms, like BlackRock or Vanguard or Fidelity, which control a staggering $30 trillion in global wealth.
dont these names sound kinda familiar?

so with these anthony weiner emails, Ive gotten to his twitter dick pics, poltico seems to have been shilling for him including an article written by Jennifer EPSTEIN (wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/27711) but obama and pelosi wanted him to resign (wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/27689 , wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24134). Im really starting to think anthony weiner is heavily involved in the human trafficking, will keep going through the emails

Dub dubs, and the color number is 666666. Illuminati cuntfirmed. But yeah, I can't see much from the pic that stands out. Besides those names.

they use any code word for weiner? That's what I'm afraid of, just using initals or codeword for these things, which seems likely, makes it much more complicated to search these records.

>question bridge

"Dialogue" is a marxist subversive term that even the Muslim Brotherhood uses (e.g. Interfaith Dialogue, Dialogue for a (((Better))) Future, Dialogue for World Peace, Interracial Dialogue, etc.).

For me this whole thing seems more like the failed tryings of a negro to make it big like his bosses.

Was this Jessie Williams the name the FBI guy dropped or how did his name come up?
He is certainly in the same brunch as our good friends this thread is about, but he seems more like a pawn who is LET to do whatever he wants because his bosses know that what he wants is good for them too, rather then he himself being some scheming mastermind or having any real idea about the real world and its workings.

>but its lingo and buzzwords communicate nothing to me

I took a look at it, and I'm tempted to agree. That makes me think it's a shell company, though.
* For a marketing company, the web design is pretty shit. It just looks thrown together, and not professional at all.
* Going on its linkedin, it only has "1-10 employees"--and yet look at the list of partners. Big names like those don't go with companies with 1-10 employees. Which leads me to
* The singular case study. Marketing companies worth their salt tend to have more than just /one/ case study. Furthermore, I don't believe a client as big as NBC was their first hit, and then nothing after that. It just sounds implausible to me.

Let's try to figure out what Keldof actually is. I'll do some more digging, since there's no way they're actually a marketing company.

>Cheryl Mills, arguably Clinton’s closest adviser, sits on the board of directors of BlackRock, the largest asset management firm in the world, with $4.5 trillion in investor assets.

Epstein becomes too hot of an associate because he's in the eyes of the media, so Anthony takes over for him in the trade?

Connections between Epstein and Weiner would make that pretty solid. Just like how Doug Band was phased out in favor of Huma.

well heres the thing, I have come across a few instances of code, though im not sure what they are for.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6827

Says SBU 1.4(B) 1.4(D) B1,

then then asks “have you received them”, told me he would get them to me mid morning, Cent am (Central America?) strategy easiest lift (kidnapping?)

and on another occasion wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1445 its just random letters and symbols

Encryption?