OFFICAL TURKIC PEOPLE RATING

1. Uzbek
2. Turkish
3. Turkmen
4. Kazakh
5. Azeri
6. Kyrgyz

1. Uzbeks were the founders of the Timurid, Persian and Mughal Empires and shaped Asia like no other turkic countries, because of this, they are are so high on the list. No other turkic group managed to birth so many great warriors like the Uzbeks.
2. The Turks today from the strongest turkic nation in the world right now with both the largest military and the biggest and strongest economy of the turkics. Not only that, but their past achievements are also worthy of note, like the Ottoman Empire and the formation of the modern state of Turkey under the hand of the brilliant Mustafa Kemal "Atatürk"
3. The Turkmens are similiar to the Uzbeks, the Seljuk and Rum Empires dominated the middle east and shaped Iran like no other counry. Also, the Turkmens can be considered the direct ancestors of the Turks.
4. While the Kazakhs do not have a glorious military past like most other turkic countries, they still remain very powerful. Today Kazakhstan is a strong country only behind Turkey, and can be considered the leader of the central asian turkics in many ways. Kazakhstan is on its route to become a well developed country while honoring its turkic traditions and culture.
5. Azeris rank low on the list because for most of their existence they were not allowed to rule themselves, either turkmens or Iranians controlled a large population of the Azeri people. However, Azeris still have a well developing country underhand and are on their way to become a powerful country in the caucasus mountains if not the most powerful country. They are both friends with Turkey and Iran and a key diplomatic ally for both of these countries.
6. Kyrgyzstan, the shame of the turkic people. Underachievers, no military past, weakest country in central asia (even weaker than moder day Uzbekistan), radio active cum dumpster of Russia. Perhaps the worst turkics, there should be a huge power gap between them and azeris.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zyQblHGUZk
youtube.com/watch?v=yfMfwPZNrWc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBm5Rsy_ORY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bO6IyC1L5KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O0ppo4orih0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good thread

what about those being a part of russia

Shit thread, and your rankings are low.

Also, turkish people are not turkic, it's a meme.

Actual ranking

KAZAKH=KYRGYZ >>>>>>>>> SHIT >>>>>>>> PISS >>>>>>>>>> UZBEK/TURKISH/TURKMEN/AZERI

your rankings are shit*

Hahahaha

My ancestor :)

>t. butthurt steppe mongrel

t. Kyrgyz subhuman living in china because his shithole country has literally no future

t. tatar scum

t. butthurt shit who got called out on his shit opinions

You don't get to decide who's who, CHANKORO SLAVE.
You've LOST all the wars you've fought, genocides, mass rapes, starvings, cullings and disasters where millions die, this is your history.
You never expanded, you never ruled. You were ruled, you were conquered and you were raped.

tl dr; gtfo this thread chankoro slave, please. your opinion isn't worth shit, and your tribe sucks at everything.

>literally no justification on why my list is shit
>starts shittalking
>makes up a new list ranking his shithole country the highest without any justification

The Kyrgyz people probably mutated from all the radioactive waste Russia has been throwing at them which is why they are so incredibly dumb

Should have had Uyghur, Gagauz, and Tatar at least (Sakha and Tuva are kinda too distant from other Turkic people at this point)

Should I post the original Turkic lad again?

>feels the need to create this thread in first place and gets utlra butthurt when someone rightfully call him out on his shit opinion

LMAO butthurt turk

good posts my Kazakh brother

unless you have anything worthy to say, I suggest you return to your chink slave job Chankoro, this a thread for me and my turkic brothers and not for subhuman roaches such as yourself :)

what ethnicity are you?

muslim subhuman wide-eyed trash arabo-persian scum think they can call themselves TURKIC

LMAO

He might be a German uzbek who used to post uzbek women

I know that it pains you that a country which is 40%ish turkic still does a better job and preserving their turkic heritage than your shithole country, but there is no need to chimp out like that Kyrgyz monkey :)

>good posts my Kazakh brother
I want to confess

hello autist I'm not even kyrgyz, btw why are you such a little bitchboy coward? you're so proud of your heritage, but you cant type literally three words when I ask about your ethnicity?

Show us your yellow man's eyes.

BLEACHED

I'm uzbek, and if you're not Kyrgyz then what are you? Uyghur? Oirat?

CHANKORO SLAVE RESPOND TO MY POST

Ok, genetically Oghuzes and Uzbeks are barely Turkic
The most Turkic people in Central Asia are Kazakhs and Kyrgyzes

how are we barely turkic? turkic is a cultural and lingustic trait, not a genetic one. Our languages and history are closely connected and our countries all have diplomatic ties with one another

>Cultural and linguistic
Eww no don't stoop to Turkish level

Hello Borat, how does it feel when Vlad is fucking your wife?

the sad truth is that the southern turkics (turkmens, turks and azeris) were heavily influenced by Iranians, which is why they look different than us. Northern turkics (Uzbeks, Kazakhs and Kyrgyz got MONGOL'D and CHINK'D. We shouldn't let our past divide us, we should all work together,

i like you.

intelligent post

aka being converted cucks

Why do turkics worship the arabs religion? A religion you share with nothing but subhumans, such as Somalis, Pakis, Nigerians and arabs themselves.

you worship an arabs religion as well senpai

No, I worship no religion. But my country worshipped a jewish religion for 900 years. But jews > arabs.

jews = arabs desu

Fuck you, subhuman roach, and stick your opinion deep in your anus

go back to your nuclear facility kyrgyz subhuman roach

he's russian senpai, it's expected

>Iranic-afghan rapebaby claims himself to be Turkic
You even werent nomads, dickhead. You, just like T*rkish subhumans, switched to Turkic language, while remaining Iranians in denial

Oh, i see, it's an uzbek scum, not cockroach, no wonder you hate us

You've been brainwashed also nobody was chinked if anything we almost turked the chinks

Yes i remember the German Uzbek
cool guy
unlike you, wannabe white scum.

I didnt want to offend, an uzbek bro, you are good uzbek, unlike this panturkist scum

offend you*

STFU insect

if you ever reply to me, wannabe white scum, i'll fly to Kyrgyzstan and hang you with my bbc.

Stay mad

Yeah it's cool

you're a wannabe white mankurt scum
you're not only a traitor to your BLACK race, but also a cuck. which makes you double cancerous.
Do not call yourself UZBEK (BLACK), call yourself wh*Te

Come here, i ll cut your penis with pichak, and you would be my T*rkish eunuch of my future harem

>wide-eyed
I'm 100% Turkish and my eyes are narrow and skin yellow

off yourself CHINK

you are a subhuman kyrgyz monkey and your mother sucks russian cock on a daily basis, I am more turkic than you kyrygz monkey can ever hope to be

i'm half turkish and i have sort of fold eyes

Do you think you'll be able to handle my BBC
i'd attack you at night from behind, you won't even be able to see me, then i'd pull out my BBC and roll it around your neck, then i'd try to climb to somewhere high and you'd be dead

youtube.com/watch?v=2zyQblHGUZk

you are deluded, chinks and russians have been trying to divide us for centuries, imagine if we ever united and genocided kyrgyz monkeys for good

Just go fuck yourself, another shitty diaspora. Your opinion is shit and irrelevant

climb somewhere high*

Dont you worry, i have big knife for special cases like you

>half turkish
mother or father?

also do you speak turkish

if so I'm happy to see the results of people getting TÜRK'd so soon

also I wouldn't post you're half-Turkish everywhere, because some people have tried to call me out on being only half-Turkish before, and being a mongrel and a mutt is something I would never stoop to for I am a pure-blooded TÜRKish BLACK BULL (%100 for decades, cannot trace another ethnicity through my family tree at all).

I'm sure you understand.

>diaspora

I'm a true turkic nomad traveling from country to country unlike you subhuman Chankoro who resides in one country and sucks russian and chink cock

stay butthurt underachievers, non-country sons of slavs and mongols rapebaby

look at me in the eyes, cracker scum
knife does not work on me
you'd have to use a minigun to inflict damage on my BLACK skin

youtube.com/watch?v=yfMfwPZNrWc

r8

No chink ever conquered Central Asia unless you're counting Mongols also you live in Germany so I feel like you should know more than anybody that Turkish culture is pretty distinctly different than Central Asian culture also I would rather genocide Turks than Kyrgyz

Father

and not really but ive been learning more

yeah i've been called mutt, mongrel and other shit loads of times that ive lost count

i don't post it that often

>No chink ever conquered Central Asia
*cringes*
Why do you think Central Asians call China "Hitay"?
also you're a wannabe wh*Te scum haven't i told you to change your name to Gavad

Read your history, chinks have been paying turkic tribes to kill one another for centuries, and mongols are literally turkified chinks who raped northern turkics. And most "Turks" in germany are actually kurdish for some weird reason.

expanding on that my skin is so pale and i even have freckles. it looks so fucking ugly desu. i even have blue eyes
but my facial features and hair are very turkish

Siz uzbek bilasiz? Or are you the russified German uzbek

don't worry my black friend your phenotype can change over time all you have to do is to pray to the Anansi the god of genetics

Khitans also forced some Turkmens to migrate to Anatolia the "Chinese pressure" meme actually comes from them
afaik there were 4 major events that triggered Turkmen migrations
1- Malik Shah's invasion of Anatolia
2- Suleyman Shah and his descendants trying to create a new state
3- Khitans
4- Mongolians

I'm uzbek yeah, my parents came from a small village near Taschkent

turks/turkics are subhuman they destroyed iraq,iran,egypt,anatolia... you barbarians should pay reparations to kurds and other middle east nations....

Can you speak uzbek? Also nice I'm from namangan

/sg/'deki k*Rt postingi yapan sen miydin lan :DDDDDDDDD

Not really sadly, both of my grandpas came to eastern germany during commie times, my father and mother didn't really speak uzbek with me

dont talk/reply with me your barbarian language turk subhuman

No Turk would write such post. Are you Kurd? What's the life in Turkey? Are you being opressed by Perdogan? Do you support YPG?

Well than you shouldn't claim to be culturally closer to Turkic things

You dont even know your own language, scumbag, and you call yourself Turkic? Ozungdu oltur, kotokbash

t. wannabe white cuck
also haven't i told you to change your name to "Gavat"
yanma koçum

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBm5Rsy_ORY

barbarians

you can suck my big aryan cock mongol scum
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bO6IyC1L5KQ

come lads lets all unite

youtube.com/watch?v=O0ppo4orih0

I'm pretty sure I have more black friends than you have black people you have interacted with

>Turkish music
>Unite
KEK

Oh then fuck you too, shitskin. Actually i was feeling sympathy towards Kurdsa and supporting them, but seems like cockroaches corrupted you as well

fuck off, you spawned the t*rks that trouble you to this day

hepimiz mehmediz xoçuM :)

We Central Asian would stay in our own, go to Europe of Arabia, wherever you belong to

What are you talking about? I'd love to learn Uzbek and be culturally close to other turkics, I never claimed to be close to my culture

Shut the fuck Kyrgyz roach go back to your nuclear waste deposit

eeeee ulannn menim ten rengim sarıdır Und menim gözlerim dardır

kardeş

Ukraine and balkan states should be included since they all are ottoman rapechildren in denial.

t. Mankurt-panturkic subhuman diaspora

>I'm pretty sure I have more black friends than you have black people you have interacted with
doesn't change the fact that you're a wannabe white cuck
not even talking about you voted/support drumpf
you're literally a joke you should be called a Gavat. No not gavat, an Ulu Gavat actually